Andre Johnson will not be suspended

Lurker

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/sports/nfl/101129-andre-johnson-will-not-be-suspended

HOUSTON - FOX 26 Sports has learned Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson will be fined for his actions Sunday involving Tennessee Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan, but Johnson will not be suspended.

It is not known what further punishment will be handed down to Finnegan.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/sports/nfl/101129-andre-johnson-will-not-be-suspended

HOUSTON - FOX 26 Sports has learned Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson will be fined for his actions Sunday involving Tennessee Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan, but Johnson will not be suspended.

It is not known what further punishment will be handed down to Finnegan.

A lot of FF fans who have him are breathing a sigh of relief.

A lot of FF fans who have him are breathing a sigh of relief.

Yeah - here's one that is. Another 25 yrds and a TD out of him in the 4th would have won my game for me yesterday - but I'm just happy to have him to start this week.

1 shove vs an all out street brawl where helemts were torn off and hay-makers were thrown. Lets compare apples to apples.

well....first of all it wasn't shove. it was an open-handed strike (palm) to his face and it knocked him down. second there are specific punishments for fights. one punch, 3 punches, retaliation whatever. a fight is a fight.

well....first of all it wasn't shove. it was an open-handed strike (palm) to his face and it knocked him down. second there are specific punishments for fights. one punch, 3 punches, retaliation whatever. a fight is a fight.

Oh come on Big Ben faked alot of that. Do you think he goes down that easy by a shove to his face mask?

Archived