Crowder talks some more.

visajets

Did anyone see him do the Santonio/Braylon 'Jet Celebration" after his sack in the 2nd half? I was praying we won this game just so we can shove that in his face. I thought this guy would have learned his lesson about talking smack when you suck as a player, even Rex has clammed up a little bit.

I never defended Rex's talking. That doesn't change the fact that Crowder is a bad player on a bad team. His talking is worse than Rex's. The ravens should've shut his sh*tty a$$ up weeks ago.

Yes Crowder is a average player, but he hates you guys and just kicked your a$$, so of course hes gonna talk smack.

Yes Crowder is a average player, but he hates you guys and just kicked your a$$, so of course hes gonna talk smack.

He didn't kick anyone's a$$. He had a game handed to him by a team playing poorly. And if he wants to see a sh*tty QB to talk smack about he should look across the locker room because thats the reason he's going to be home come playoff time. Who knows if he'll even be in the NFL next year.

Archived