our secondary is ravaged

Jetfan13

The Jets secondary is now no worse than the secondaries the Jets have been facing the last couple of weeks.

The main difference is that opposing QBs could exploit the Jets' secondary while Maricon Sukchez and Schitty can't do the same to the other side.

The Jets secondary is now no worse than the secondaries the Jets have been facing the last couple of weeks.

The main difference is that opposing QBs could exploit the Jets' secondary while Maricon Sukchez and Schitty can't do the same to the other side.

This. And lets be honest, Digs and Smith arent very good. Digs is a one trick pony and Smith is literally the worst player we field weekly, including Gholston. Still dont know why Rex lets that pos see the field. He's miserable out there.

The only person we miss is Leonhard. I'd say a lot of teams in the league would be stoked if they were fielding, Revis, Cro, Wilson, Coleman, Pool and Lowery.

As if being weak at seafty isn't bad enough, now Leonhard, Smith & Ihedigbo r out,Lowery will get pt there and Revis's hammy is tightening up again...We BETTER get a pass rush on Big Ben up the middle or it is gonna be a long ugly night

i read that Ihedigbo is playing and Revis's hammy is ok....

Iunno if ravaged is the word I'd use for this secondary...We still supposedly have our two shut down corners...Leonhard's a good player but who the f*ck is James Ihedigbo in this D?...and Lowery's been a decent at worst player for us since he got drafted...I certainly like Lowery more than I do Smith or Ihedigbo.

Archived