Two Free Tickets to the Jets \ Bills game 01/02/11

Maxman

JetNation.com (the site that cares) is giving away two tickets to the Jets \ Bills game that is taking place on Sunday. Do you want the tickets? If you can make the game and want to go just post in this thread and we will pick a winner at midnight.

That's it. Why? Because JetNation really does care. That's why.

(Tickets can be emailed).

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JetNation.com (the site that cares) is giving away two tickets to the Jets \ Bills game that is taking place on Sunday. Do you want the tickets? If you can make the game and want to go just post in this thread and we will pick a winner at midnight.

sure!

I'd love a free ticket, but something tells me this is just a way to get members to join, like myself, lol.

To be perfectly honest it is. BUT -- we just got these tickets so it is only open for an hour. Rather than trying to sell them we figured why not create a little late night buzz.

All that being said, we do have two tickets that will be emailed to someone that is picked randomly from this thread. We have done several giveaways this year and we always deliver what we promise. We do take that part very seriously...

Appreciate the opportunity to win some tickets. Haven't made it to the new stadium yet. Would love to be able to go and watch Mark and Shonn play in person. Go Jets!

I havent gotten to the new stadium either.. Take me if you win! :)

OMG please stop with the personal pleas....I am dying here, lol. I am going to end up buying everyone tickets. :)

please pick me i have never seen my jets play in person. i have been a fan since the Dick Kotite days. im fat, walk with a limp, and my dog has cerebral palsy. if you could pick me i would be eternally grateful and would light a candle for you at mass next sunday.

Archived