Jets vs. Colts

Jet27

Well well well, here we are again. The Colts.

I see a very big game from our rushing attack. I see our defense playing well. I see the Jets beating the Colts 30-20.

No pressure. Then onto the Pats...thats just destiny.

And by the way folks, we are the only AFC team in the playoffs to have already beaten the Pats. Keep that in mind.

I see a very big game from our rushing attack. I see our defense playing well. I see the Jets beating the Colts 30-20.

And by the way folks, we are the only AFC team in the playoffs to have already beaten the Pats. Keep that in mind.

I wish I did.

The Colts defense is very very fast. They basically shutdown Chris Johnson yesterday.

I hope the Jets can run the ball on Indy but I have a feeling that this one comes down to the D containing Manning and #6 making some plays.

I wish I did.

The Colts defense is very very fast. They basically shutdown Chris Johnson yesterday.

I hope the Jets can run the ball on Indy but I have a feeling that this one comes down to the D containing Manning and #6 making some plays.

This year the Colts do not match up well against the Jets due to the injuries. The Colts D will not contain our running game, and we have a very good receiving corp.

Wont be close....trust me on this...the Jets are eyeing the Pats and payback.

This year the Colts do not match up well against the Jets due to the injuries. The Colts D will not contain our running game, and we have a very good receiving corp.

Wont be close....trust me on this...the Jets are eyeing the Pats and payback.

Then we are in trouble. Because in order to get to the Pats, we have to beat the best quarterback in the NFL.

You can't afford to overlook the Colts.

Something tells me we're also the only AFC Playoff team to lose to the Pats by 42?

I have a funny feeling this game will come down to the play of Sanchez...the Colts defense has been playing well of late

If the Jets aren't pounding it up the middle between the tackles for 4-5 yards a carry and giving him (Sanchez) 3rd and 2, 3 or 4, they lose. Same as last year if the Jets can't push them around with the O-Line they're screwed.

Last year the game changed when Greene and Strickland got hurt. We also have a much, much better offense. This team just hung 34 on the Bears who looked pretty good shutting Rodgers down yesterday.

Santonio and Edwards give us a huge advantage this year. The Colts won't be able to roll coverage to 1 side like last year. Sanchez is playing great the last few weeks, and Hunter is actually an upgrade over Woody. The Jets also have depth at RB this year, so if/when Greene goes down we still have McKnight and LT.

I have feeling that J Taylor is going to have a huge game as this is his last shot in the NFL. The key to the game is holding Ind to field goals and not giving up the big play like last year. Our offense can score points: 27-20 Jets.

Peyton manning always scare me- Sanchez can make plays down the field on this team -i am not afraid of anyone in their secondary

Totally agree but I really don't think getting into a shootout with Manning is a good idea.

I think Sanchez will be able to make plays against their defense. My biggest question is can the Defense somehow find a way to make Manning uncomfortable in the pocket ? If they do that then I think they have a great chance of winning the game.

Whatever got into Calvin Pace yesterday he needs to keep doing. Without a doubt his best game of the year. If they can get him Taylor or Thomas to constantly pressure him it frees up the secondary to blitz.

Archived