What's actually going on with Sanchez's shoulder?

Steveg

I see an arthroscopic clean-up procedure in his future. He's played -and played well- in two games since he hurt it. I'm not concerned about it until he takes another hit.

But then again, I'm not too concerned about the Jets winning the Super Bowl this year, either.

I see an arthroscopic clean-up procedure in his future. He's played -and played well- in two games since he hurt it. I'm not concerned about it until he takes another hit.

But then again, I'm not too concerned about the Jets winning the Super Bowl this year, either.

I agree. I think it's worse than they're leading us to believe, although I don't think it's serious. Might require a procedure in the offseason.

Yup surgery will fix it up and is a quick procedure. I had a similiar procedure earlier this year and I'm pretty much 100% As long as it doesn't affect his rotator cuff then it should be a rehab of at most 4 months just getting range and strength back. But is something that could be bounced back

I think the Jets are sandbagging and the shoulder is fine. He's had more velocity since the so-called "injury" and I think they are trying to get teams to commit more guys to the run so Sanchez can throw easier. He doesn't throw as well vs. 7 guys in coverage so they are playing possum with the shoulder.

Let's hope it's not a pennington thing.

Archived