METLIFE CENTRAL

BaumerJet

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see all of these couch potato's making it through the game. Is it too early to start an RIP thread?

GreenDNA - It's not like we're going to win SEASON TICKETS or an all expense paid trip to the 2012 Superbowl.

Everyone was invited by me to come to HAVE FUN.

It's not about winning, it's about a day of fun.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised that we wind up like a scene from Seinfeld - We get to be Kramer playing against a bunch of little kids...

Besides, these are probably only 8-10 minute games in the initial round robin anyway...

GreenDNA - It's not like we're going to win SEASON TICKETS or an all expense paid trip to the 2012 Superbowl.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised that we wind up like a scene from Seinfeld - We get to be Kramer playing against a bunch of little kids...

Besides, these are probably only 8-10 minute games in the initial round robin anyway...

Season Tickets? Superbowl?

Haha

I am pretty sure we are in it for the free lunch! :)

I can't see all of these couch potato's making it through the game. Is it too early to start an RIP thread?

Dude you ever meet Tyson? He doesn't brag but the dude is doing MMA stuff for fun.

Anyone who punches dudes in the face for the sport of it is welcome on this team, lol.

Awesome post and thank you for the invite!

It is funny I said the exact same thing last night. I seriously had my son doing line drills with me. In the living room, lol. As I was thinking this is hard I realized, I may not have to block a high school varsity D-lineman. Maybe we will get to play a team of housewives, haha.

Dude you ever meet Tyson? He doesn't brag but the dude is doing MMA stuff for fun.

Anyone who punches dudes in the face for the sport of it is welcome on this team, lol.

Yeah I have met Tyson and he seems in pretty good shape, but I have also met some of the others too. Tyson may end up punching all of you in the face.

Yeah I have met Tyson and he seems in pretty good shape, but I have also met some of the others too. Tyson may end up punching all of you in the face.

Knock Knock.

Who's There.

Craig from JetNation.

Craig From JetNation Who?

Exactly.

A few are.

However, I think some of the Jets Flight Crew will be there... tongue.gif

If I can get a picture of my son with them, he will be a demi-god in the halls of his school. If he gets a picture of me with them, I will be sleeping in my car.

Can't wait!

If I can get a picture of my son with them, he will be a demi-god in the halls of his school. If he gets a picture of me with them, I will be sleeping in my car.

Can't wait!

Was trying to figure out who the Dan on those emails was....

Should be a lot of fun!

How old is your son?

Was trying to figure out who the Dan on those emails was....

Should be a lot of fun!

How old is your son?

He's 10. You'll know him because he's the height of an average 13-year old but doesn't pack nearly enough weight to go with it. BTW, lest you worry...10 is no longer an 'impressionable age' thanks to the internet.

Looking forward to the story.

He's 10. You'll know him because he's the height of an average 13-year old but doesn't pack nearly enough weight to go with it. BTW, lest you worry...10 is no longer an 'impressionable age' thanks to the internet.

Looking forward to the story.

You are making me feel creepy now, no story. The Polk High thing is the old Al Bundy story from Married with Children. :D

You are making me feel creepy now, no story. The Polk High thing is the old Al Bundy story from Married with Children. :D

This just in:

Our roster has been secured-ASSIGNED-done since the 2nd week in January. unsure.gif

sad.gifUNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE sad.gif

I do thank every one of you in your interest in joining me on Saturday & to those of you who were accepted - I will see you Saturday Morning! cool.gif

is there a screening process for pictures that will be posted lol

OMG we need to go with the bro-code on this one and distribute veto power evenly, lol.

I may set this forum to moderate new posts until the dust settles a bit. :D

OMG we need to go with the bro-code on this one and distribute veto power evenly, lol.

I may set this forum to moderate new posts until the dust settles a bit. :D

LOL

I just hope we don't get blown out in any games... by 10 year olds or the houswives of NJ

Archived