Put up or shut up time Jets!!!

4HCrew

Time to show what you got Jets...no excuses...

You got a q'back, you got wide recievers, you got an oline. Please throw the ball on 1st down. please throw the ball on 2nd down. this will eliminate having to throw on 3rd down. Let #23 beat em in the 2nd half.

You got a q'back, you got wide recievers, you got an oline. Please throw the ball on 1st down. please throw the ball on 2nd down. this will eliminate having to throw on 3rd down. Let #23 beat em in the 2nd half.

I expect a big game out of Jason Taylor..this is what he came here for...

I expect a big game out of Jason Taylor..this is what he came here for...

He came here for the paycheck since the Jets were the only team that would take his a$$..

Interesting segment on sportcenter just now. A reporter spoke to Taylor this morning and Taylor said he found a pattern to Mannings snap count depending on down. So you're telling me that Taylor found something to use against Manning, so he tells the media and the media reports it. Now Manning can now go back and see what he can uncover and make an adjustment. Just add it to the pile of reasons why Jason Taylor is a POS.

Tom that model has room for two testicles. What would you do with it?

See if you can special order the one and one model.

I don't think he could fill the one ball model:

2800171697_ebec5b231d_z.jpg

Perhaps we should give him something like this:

!Buc)df!!2k~$(KGrHqEOKi8Ev-20F36UBM!Y0r6)Ow~~_35.JPG

He came here for the paycheck since the Jets were the only team that would take his a$$..

Interesting segment on sportcenter just now. A reporter spoke to Taylor this morning and Taylor said he found a pattern to Mannings snap count depending on down. So you're telling me that Taylor found something to use against Manning, so he tells the media and the media reports it. Now Manning can now go back and see what he can uncover and make an adjustment. Just add it to the pile of reasons why Jason Taylor is a POS.

Hopefully Taylor is just trying to mess with Mannings mind. If not, just another instance where the Jets talk too much for their own good. Why would you want to go public that you've figured something out about Manning's snap count?

Archived