Road Trip to New England Next Week!

Midget Love 20

Got my tickets last night, came out being around $180 after taxes and everything. First off, anybody going? And secondly, any advice on the commute, places to go or things I should be prepped for?

Max, if you can please move this to a sticky or if you want to start an **Official Road Trip Thread** to the top that would be awesome

***SPECIAL JN RAFFLE***

TWO (2)--Tickets at the 50 yard line, Gillette Stadium for the Jets v. Patriots Playoff Game

TWO (2)--VIP Club Passes for access to the exclusive Gilette Stadium Diamond Club, including complimentary beverages (including top shelf liquors), as well as lunch service.

Limo transportation and travelling expenses from anywhere in the continental United States included.

RULES:

1. Only registered members of JetNation and JetNation Forums, LLC. are eligible to win.

2. Only persons who have never been on the internet prior to hearing about this offer are eligible to win.

Got my tickets last night, came out being around $180 after taxes and everything. First off, anybody going? And secondly, any advice on the commute, places to go or things I should be prepped for?

Max, if you can please move this to a sticky or if you want to start an **Official Road Trip Thread** to the top that would be awesome

Expect chowd fans not happy to see you. I went to the playoff game in '07 up there (which is where I found out about this site after tailgating with a bunch of people from here) and after a J-E-T-S chant a bunch of hot coals and a half full 2 liter bottle of coke came flying our way. Didnt expect much from the fans but burning hot coals is not cool. Enjoy the game and be safe.

How did you get tickets so cheap? SRO's, I assume?

How did you get tickets so cheap? SRO's, I assume?

Right after the game I was on the computer and was able to get them off StubHub but they were printed without the Jets name is on the ticket. Sweet deal considering that's including 2 day shipping for the tickets and all the charges. Garb I'm going to PM you other questions. By any means if anybody else is going to the game PM me because I'm going with a buddy of mine and wouldn't mind seeing Jet friendlys (or hell even Patriot friendlys). Esp after going to Cleveland this year I realized that going in large numbers is the best idea because I'm anticipating nothing short of things being thrown at me verbally and physically.

i have a business trip 1/17-1/21 in New Hampshire... called Continental. they want $44 fare change and $150 change fee to change. Please explain to me why it costs them $150 to change my ticket? Was going to go up to NH Sunday Morning, and see if I could get tickets. I figured a small fare change and 1 more night of hotel wouldn't be too bad.

Right after the game I was on the computer and was able to get them off StubHub but they were printed without the Jets name is on the ticket. Sweet deal considering that's including 2 day shipping for the tickets and all the charges. Garb I'm going to PM you other questions. By any means if anybody else is going to the game PM me because I'm going with a buddy of mine and wouldn't mind seeing Jet friendlys (or hell even Patriot friendlys). Esp after going to Cleveland this year I realized that going in large numbers is the best idea because I'm anticipating nothing short of things being thrown at me verbally and physically.

If you want to be amongst a pretty friendly crowd with a decent amount of Jets fans (they were there last game anyway) go to Bar Louis which is pretty much in the stadium (patriot place, mere steps away from stadium entrance)....otherwise, find a tailgate with some Jets folks. Otherwise, that J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets chant gets pretty annoying and may get you punched in the face after you chant it for the fifteenth time.

If you want to be amongst a pretty friendly crowd with a decent amount of Jets fans (they were there last game anyway) go to Bar Louis which is pretty much in the stadium (patriot place, mere steps away from stadium entrance)....otherwise, find a tailgate with some Jets folks. Otherwise, that J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets chant gets pretty annoying and may get you punched in the face after you chant it for the fifteenth time.

Ive been on plenty of road trips. and we do that chant in opposing lots often. only in NE would any douche throw hot coals at somebody for doing that. or throw a bottle of beer at Rogers daughter because shes wearing a Jets jersey.

You will never ever see me in NE, Galdys.

Ive been on plenty of road trips. and we do that chant in opposing lots often. only in NE would any douche throw hot coals at somebody for doing that. or throw a bottle of beer at Rogers daughter because shes wearing a Jets jersey.

You will never ever see me in NE, Galdys.

It has been my experience that 1) there are idiots every where and 2) sh*t doesn't usually happen unprovoked. I have been to games with Jets fans and I have never seen anything close to these stories. It's usually pretty cool. And, there are sooo many state troopers around, nothing violent will be going down.

It has been my experience that 1) there are idiots every where and 2) sh*t doesn't usually happen unprovoked. I have been to games with Jets fans and I have never seen anything close to these stories. It's usually pretty cool. And, there are sooo many state troopers around, nothing violent will be going down.

Hey, make sure you tell my good buddy I said Hi if you go over to kneel in front of him to kiss his ring :rl:

Archived