Running Up The Score....

SoFlaJets

I don't really care what either coach does with their personal lives, but didn't BB bang some married woman? Rex's wife was in on the foot weirdness. If we're keeping morality points, I think that being a deviant with your wife is less offensive than missionary with someone else's spouse.

Normally, I's agree with you....cheating on your wife makes you an azzhole. BB is an azzhole for cheating on his wife. But the whole gang bang thing....and the open crotch shots....and...c'mon now, nothing classy 'bout that either. It has completely changed my view of the guy. I used to hate him. Now I think I feel sorry for him. I mean, you pimp out your wife on the internet?

Normally, I'd agree with you....cheating on your wife makes you an azzhole. BB is an azzhole for cheating on his wife. But the whole gang bang thing....and the open crotch shots....and...c'mon now, nothing classy 'bout that either. It has completely changed my view of the guy. I used to hate him. Now I think I feel sorry for him. Weird.

Agreed, not a classy thing. I don't get it but it's not my marriage. It was consensual, which is more than you can say for what BB did. Doesn't really matter anyway because neither coach's marital life will change the game.

Agreed, not a classy thing. I don't get it but it's not my marriage. It was consensual, which is more than you can say for what BB did. Doesn't really matter anyway because neither coach's marital life will change the game.

True.

But lets take this "class" talk out of the equation. Neither of them will win the "classiest man" award.

Plus, I just find his calling a "game" personal kind of weird. Just a couple of weeks ago, people were asking him about "footgate" and Rex's answer was that it was personal. Okay. I get that. Even though you posted that "personal" stuff on the internet.... :rolleyes: Now this game against BB is personal? wha?

On principle, I hate it. But then you see what the Eagles did to the Giants and almost did again to the Packers and you can understand why teams do it.

this. I wouldn't stop until it's impossible that the otehr team can come back.. ever.

Guest Oxoboxo

Bottom line is, if you're the type of person who gets riled up about some team running up the score over some other team, you probably enjoy a large penis in your mouth.

That is not insurmountable.

It is one turnover and 3 onside kicks. Extremely unlikely, but not impossible.

Once the losing team pulls its starting QB and only calls running plays to run out the clock, the winning team should reciprocate. But as long as the losing team is still trying to score, the winning team should as well.

i think the bolded is a fair way of taking it..

I hate when teams shut it down and try and shorten the game, ABK.. always be killing... and don't let these guys foll you, some of these "good sports" are really just running the ball to limit the chances the other team gets

That Pats didn't run up the score in the MNF game. The last 2 TD's came courtesy of Sanchez picks. McCourty picked him off at the 6 and the Pats went 94 yards for a TD (Woodhead had a 50 yard catch and run on that drive). The last TD came after Sanders picked off Sanchez and ran it back to the Jets 28.

The last score of the game was with 9:20 left in the 4th quarter. Brady threw 2 passes the rest of the game. Both were on 3rd down.

I think you go pedal to the matal until the last 2 drives

second to last drive should be all runs

last drive should be all kneel downs

if you are throwing up 17+ with 2 minutes to go, you are a douchebag, and karma will get you

Our defense will play a very solid game. This means you will see the same thing from our defense this sunday. What this means is the Pats running game will be shut down. What this means is our secondary will cover and make plays.

Our running game will NOT be shut down. Our passing game will do enough.

Our team will out muscle this young team just like we out muscled the Colts. In the end its all about Brady, just like it was all about Manning. And with the same end result.

Pay back is coming Pats....hold onto your seats.

Archived