ARROGANCE AND ATTRITION CATCH UP TO EVERYONE!!!

Klecko73isGod

Arrogance is dumping Randy Moss because...any idea here? He's a jerk. So are a lot of NFL players. That arrogance led to this loss. You cannot dump talent and think it won't hurt. Enjoy your draft picks at home, and wonder what good they'll do you when Bieber Boy packs it in.

Can you honestly say that the offense was worse without Moss? Last nights game would have been worse if he was still on the team.

Can you honestly say that the offense was worse without Moss? Last nights game would have been worse if he was still on the team.

You are crazy. Moss is exactly what you are missing. I said it the other day, put the Pats in a game where they cant get into a rhythm and Brady is getting hit, the services of Moss will be sorely missed. I was right, 100% right.

Brady missed Moss big time in the that game, he would have loved to have the deep threat that he could have taken a couple of shots down field with. Whats better when you are getting little to no time than having the greatest big play WR of all time, to take a 3 step drop and send him on a go route.

Randy Moss was exactly what the Patriots were missing yesterday. The Jets D played close to the LOS all game long, you know why? NOBODY scares you on the Pats offense, the way Moss used to.

Patriots fans look like morons when they keep repeating this utter nonesense. Only an arrogant idiot would trade a player like that and think they are a better team for it.

One thing Brady should address in the offseason is a new way to keep warm in January, he walked around all day on national tv looking like one of the French guys from the holy Grail. nice hat buddy.

That is hysterical. I was thinking the same thing.

You are crazy. Moss is exactly what you are missing. I said it the other day, put the Pats in a game where they cant get into a rhythm and Brady is getting hit, the services of Moss will be sorely missed. I was right, 100% right.

Brady missed Moss big time in the that game, he would have loved to have the deep threat that he could have taken a couple of shots down field with. Whats better when you are getting little to no time than having the greatest big play WR of all time, to take a 3 step drop and send him on a go route.

Randy Moss was exactly what the Patriots were missing yesterday. The Jets D played close to the LOS all game long, you know why? NOBODY scares you on the Pats offense, the way Moss used to.

Patriots fans look like morons when they keep repeating this utter nonesense. Only an arrogant idiot would trade a player like that and think they are a better team for it.

Did you forget what happened the last time the Patriots played the Jets with Moss? He was great but has become a one trick pony. Find someone to run in a straight line with him and he become irrelevent.

Did you forget what happened the last time the Patriots played the Jets with Moss? He was great but has become a one trick pony. Find someone to run in a straight line with him and he become irrelevent.

I sure do. He scored a TD and another player scored a TD who was directly impacted by Moss's presence....you might remember him, he's a JAG now, but remember Wes Welker? He scored in that game too. He doesnt do that very often without Moss. You might have noticed.

Yes-Moss made a complete circus catch for a TD against Revis on a Hail Mary right before half. That one trick would've come in awfully handy yesterday.

14-3 in a re-building year is pretty ******* impressive.

pats have a ton of picks and as long as they have Brady this is going to be a great rivalry for the next 3-5 years. Brady, Rivers, Flacco, Rapist, Sanchez - the AFC is going to be loaded for a while.

*sigh*

There is NO such thing as a rebuilding year.

Every year, teams come into the season with one goal... win as many games as they can, get into the playoffs and hopefully win the SB.

That is it.

NOBODY rebuilds proactively, however every team except ONE, gets to say they have rebuilding to do reactive to the season's end.

The label "rebuilding year" is a delicate way of saying "we suck, but lets put a positive spin on it in order to satiate the fan base." Anyone that believes in a "rebuilding year" as a pointed strategy, and that million dollar organizations would actively choose to embark on a year of not exceeding expectations is wrong.

Yes. Absolutely. Without question.

Why is that so hard for these people to see?

I don't know why I am surprised. This is the same fanbase that denigrated Adam Viniateri, you know, the guy who won them three Super Bowls, after he left, so why I would expect Randy Moss the be treated any better is beyond me.

Archived