Congrats Jet Fans!!!

dolphann4life

As much as it sickens me to my most inner core, I will not let my hatred for the Jets and disgust with my own sad franchise stop me from congratulating you. So congrats on slaying the beast (Pats) and making yet another AFC Championship Game apperance. The Jets are one the ELITE teams in football.

p.s.

As much as it sickens me to my most inner core, I will not let my hatred for the Jets and disgust with my own sad franchise stop me from congratulating you. So congrats on slaying the beast (Pats) and making yet another AFC Championship Game apperance. The Jets are one the ELITE teams in football.

Good looking out bro. But I think everyone in America is happy the Pats lost. LOL

p.s.

thanks paisan-hey the Fins hired Brian Daboll for OC-he was NE's WR coach and the Jets QB coach before working for Mangini out in Cleveland

Wow, i thought we were pursuing Chilly or Rob Chud, both are horrible choices IMO. I'll gladly take anyone from NE staff. lol

EDIT: The old Browns OC...FML.

Hey ****ers....stop thanking him and start neg bombing him.

He makes this post with the song "black and yellow" and you guys are thanking him.

F Teh Circumstance

Bro, I said congrats for beating the Pats and acknowledged the fact that the Jets are ELITE. I'm in no way, shape or form rooting for the Jets on Sunday. If you guys lose i give ya little crap here and there, and win ya win i say congrats and don't hate.

Bro, I said congrats for beating the Pats and acknowledged the fact that the Jets are ELITE. I'm in no way, shape or form rooting for the Jets on Sunday. If you guys lose i give ya little crap here and there, and win ya win i say congrats and don't hate.

Good I dont want your bad cheering hurting our team like you hurt the Dolphags.

If I could neg rep you again I would for this post too. Penis face.

Archived