How many people have thanked you?

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That must have really sucked to watch. Watching 2 teams in your division fight for a spot in the AFCCG. And realizing that your team is so far from that level it may be decades before you get to compete with the big boys again.

It must suck. And I cant say I feel bad for you at all.

Bro I'm completley numb to it. It feels normal.

Jan 19, 10:06 AM EST

Sean Deegan personally thanks Klecko73isgod

By JOHN MARTIN

Associated Press

Long Island (AP)

Legendary webmaster Sean Deegan has issued a public thank you to his former moderator klecko73isgod yesterday from outside his prestigious Long Island estate. Mr Klecko was unavailable for comment at this time. no phone calls were returned by Klecko's attorney yesterday.

Wow, I just saw this on AP. thats pretty cool!

I just had the eighth person in two days come up to me to thank me for the Jets beating the Pats as if I personally had something to do with it.

I live in Florida and since this is a transient state there are a lot of transplants where I work. I've had Dolphins, Jags, Cowboys, Steelers, Browns, Eagles and Colts fans come up to me and thank me for this win.

People must really friggin' hate the Pats.

Interesting, I've had 10 people (all non-Pats fans - Dallas, San Fran, Minny, Buffalo, etc.) tell me that the Jets are one of the most unlikeable teams of all time. The Raiders of the East, if you will. I mean, brash talk, wife pimping, dui's, foot licking, sexual harrassing, pp pic texting, coach trippin, etc. 'aint exactly endearing. I know you are trying to convince yourself that your Jets are likeable - some self-esteem thing going on (like Rex) but no...they really aren't. That's not to say the Pats are - they aren't either. You shove a teams "greatness" in peoples faces long enough they will turn. Anyway, it's funny. The hate was not there last year. This year - immense.

Anyway, this Sunday.....meh! It's like choosing between Hitler or Osama Bin Laden. LOL!

How do I root for a rapist and a team full of super dirty players? I assume you all saw last weekends game against the Ravens. Hello??? What dirt bags!

Then, how do I root for a team of foul mouthed jerks who follow a man that wants to see his wife get gang banged?

Ugh....

I vote Jets.....and only because of one person. It means a lot to see their team win it all, and that woudl be a joy to see (although it would kill me inside...a little).

Good luck, boys and girls!

Interesting, I've had 10 people (all non-Pats fans - Dallas, San Fran, Minny, Buffalo, etc.) tell me that the Jets are one of the most unlikeable teams of all time. The Raiders of the East, if you will. I mean, brash talk, wife pimping, dui's, foot licking, sexual harrassing, pp pic texting, coach trippin, etc. 'aint exactly endearing. I know you are trying to convince yourself that your Jets are likeable - some self-esteem thing going on (like Rex) but no...they really aren't. That's not to say the Pats are - they aren't either. You shove a teams "greatness" in peoples faces long enough they will turn. Anyway, it's funny. The hate was not there last year. This year - immense.

Anyway, this Sunday.....meh! It's like choosing between Hitler or Osama Bin Laden. LOL!

How do I root for a rapist and a team full of super dirty players? I assume you all saw last weekends game against the Ravens. Hello??? What dirt bags!

Then, how do I root for a team of foul mouthed jerks who follow a man that wants to see his wife get gang banged?

Ugh....

I vote Jets.....and only because of one person. It means a lot to see their team win it all, and that woudl be a joy to see (although it would kill me inside...a little).

Good luck, boys and girls!

:hand: Too long, didn't read.

It's all the media's fault, right Terry? That's why the Pats lost!

Interesting, I've had 10 people (all non-Pats fans - Dallas, San Fran, Minny, Buffalo, etc.) tell me that the Jets are one of the most unlikeable teams of all time. The Raiders of the East, if you will.

Everyone I talked to leading up the game was rooting for the Patriots and now the Steelers. And I dont give a ****. Klacko takes that sh*t personally though. He's the Jets personal body guard to negativity.

Says a person who thinks Belichick is a bad HC and that everybody loves the Jets.

Fantasy world.

I've never said Belichick is a bad head coach or that everybody loves the Jets.

You suggested that Belichick didn't have his team up for the game on Sunday, I just commented on your assessment. I only stated that several people in my sphere of existence thanked me for the Jets knocking off that prick team from New England.

That int was ridiculous, and I think between that an the Crumpler drop it really shook thier confidence and made ours swell.. Ha dyou gusy jumped out 14-0 we probably woulkd've been on the way to rout city. Imo, i really think we play that game 9 more times you guys win atleast 7 of them. Just our day.

That's a bunch of horsesh*t. Seriously. The Jets beat the Pats 2 out of 3 this season. That's 66%. And then you're going to totally flip that and say the Pats would win 70% of the games? Great Penningtonesque hypothetical argument, CTM.

Get real. The Jets lost in NE because Jim Leonhard got hurt 2 days before the game and the defense didn't have time to adjust. They adjusted and spanked the Pats.

The reason Brady threw that INT was because of pressure. Also, if he didn't throw it it would have been about a 5 yd loss because the Jets had the screen smelled out.

The Pats had no answer on offense. The reason Crumpler dropped the pass is because he's not used to catching the ball this year. He has about a dozen receptions.

Bizarre but kinda true. I caught Sunday's game at a Bru's in Deerfield and there were a bunch of dudes in Fins gear cheering their balls off for New England. Pretty sad sight actually.

it's not bizzare at all. Fins main rival is the Jets. We've become used tot he Pats winning, so whats another Superbowl for them.

That's a bunch of horsesh*t. Seriously. The Jets beat the Pats 2 out of 3 this season. That's 66%. And then you're going to totally flip that and say the Pats would win 70% of the games? Great Penningtonesque hypothetical argument, CTM.

Get real. The Jets lost in NE because Jim Leonhard got hurt 2 days before the game and the defense didn't have time to adjust. They adjusted and spanked the Pats.

The reason Brady threw that INT was because of pressure. Also, if he didn't throw it it would have been about a 5 yd loss because the Jets had the screen smelled out.

The Pats had no answer on offense. The reason Crumpler dropped the pass is because he's not used to catching the ball this year. He has about a dozen receptions.

Ok. the fact that they played much, much better then we did over the entire 16 game season and nearly every statistical model gave us a 20-25% chance of winning is completely meaningless. The better team doesn't always win, sometimes the team that plays better that day springs the upset. And it was an upset.

and LOL that losing an average at best safety was the reason for us losing by 42 points. That makes as much sense as pats fans blaming the welker benching for the loss.

it's not bizzare at all. Fins main rival is the Jets. We've become used tot he Pats winning, so whats another Superbowl for them.

I meant towards the act itself. Slapping on a Ted Ginn jersey, heading over to the local bar which is filled with Pats and Jets fans, and rooting for the lesser of two evils. Quite frankly it's one of the more pathetic sights I've seen in my life.

quote name='RutgersJetFan' timestamp='1295456191' post='1767609']

I meant towards the act itself. Slapping on a Ted Ginn jersey, heading over to the local bar which is filled with Pats and Jets fans, and rooting for the lesser of two evils. Quite frankly it's one of the more pathetic sights I've seen in my life.

lol yea thats pretty sad. I'm definitly not rocking the fins gear hard right now.

Ok. the fact that they played much, much better then we did over the entire 16 game season and nearly every statistical model gave us a 20-25% chance of winning is completely meaningless. The better team doesn't always win, sometimes the team that plays better that day springs the upset. And it was an upset.

and LOL that losing an average at best safety was the reason for us losing by 42 points. That makes as much sense as pats fans blaming the welker benching for the loss.

The Jets won 28-14 week 2 and then in the WC game was leading 28-14 until a garbage time TD. The Pats had TWO forced fumbles in their own territory that they recovered.

The reason every statistical model gave the Jets a 20-25% chance to win is because they gave too much credence to 45-3. The Jets led the Pats in every defensive category and many offensive categories as well. The Jets had a quantumly better defense this year than the Pats. The Jets had a better running game and a better receiving corpes. The Pats went 14-2 simply because Brady had a career year.

The fact that you're trying to couch this game as a fluke or "Any Given Sunday" is preposterous. The Rex Jets have now beaten the Pats 3 out of 5 times. Are all of those upsets?

And you're missing the point on Leonhard. He may be an average safety but was the captain of the defense. He was the one who relayed defensive calls to the secondary. He was a coach on the field, if you will, and the Jets didn't have time to adjust to his absence. It wasn't his "play" that was missed, but his ability to run the defense.

Everyone I talked to leading up the game was rooting for the Patriots and now the Steelers. And I dont give a ****. Klacko takes that sh*t personally though. He's the Jets personal body guard to negativity.

Meh, if you ask me the media like to twist people's minds....yah, the media again. The way the present the Jets kind of influences the hate.....same with the Pats, if you ask me. I'm just bitter, btw. Not because the Pats lost - they deserved to lose - but because of Bart Scott's meltdown. Cut like a knife....hate him LOL! Plus, I like busting Zippy's chops. Embrace the hate....it can be fun.

Good luck Sunday. As I stated, I can;t root for a rapist. Just can't do it.

Meh, if you ask me the media like to twist people's minds....yah, the media again. The way the present the Jets kind of influences the hate.....same with the Pats, if you ask me. I'm just bitter, btw. Not because the Pats lost - they deserved to lose - but because of Bart Scott's meltdown. Cut like a knife....hate him LOL! Plus, I like busting Zippy's chops. Embrace the hate....it can be fun.

All I read was "blah, blah, blah, the media is the devil! blah, blah, blah!"

The Jets won 28-14 week 2 and then in the WC game was leading 28-14 until a garbage time TD. The Pats had TWO forced fumbles in their own territory that they recovered.

The reason every statistical model gave the Jets a 20-25% chance to win is because they gave too much credence to 45-3. The Jets led the Pats in every defensive category and many offensive categories as well. The Jets had a quantumly better defense this year than the Pats. The Jets had a better running game and a better receiving corpes. The Pats went 14-2 simply because Brady had a career year.

The fact that you're trying to couch this game as a fluke or "Any Given Sunday" is preposterous. The Rex Jets have now beaten the Pats 3 out of 5 times. Are all of those upsets?

And you're missing the point on Leonhard. He may be an average safety but was the captain of the defense. He was the one who relayed defensive calls to the secondary. He was a coach on the field, if you will, and the Jets didn't have time to adjust to his absence. It wasn't his "play" that was missed, but his ability to run the defense.

ahh stink stink stink stink

All I read was "blah, blah, blah, the media is the devil! blah, blah, blah!"

The media IS the devil! Listen to Boston Sports talk...trust me....EVIL Spinmasters.

Do you work in media sales? Sell ad space for a local radio station or something? A closet reporter? What??? :)

I love the hate. The Gators are the same way. Its teh awesome.

The reason every statistical model gave the Jets a 20-25% chance to win is because they gave too much credence to 45-3.

You know this isn't true. Why say it?

Two of them were. We were favorites at home this year.

After watching the game again, we basically crushed them; they were lucky we didn't put 45 up on them this time.

My friend and I said the same thing while watching the game. Sanchez missed some make-able throws. If he hit some of those the game would have been out of hand pretty quickly. Doesn't matter anyway as the Jets kicked the Pats arses.

Archived