PITTSBURGH WILL BE SHUTOUT THIS SUNDAY

jales22

with the new OT rules wouldnt the steelers get another crack at it??

No.

A team could give up a safety on their first possession and the game would be over under the new rules. The only thing that's changed is if the first team to get the ball goes downfield and scores a FG, the other team gets a possession. From that point on, it's sudden death.

No.

A team could give up a safety on their first possession and the game would be over under the new rules. The only thing that's changed is if the first team to get the ball goes downfield and scores a FG, the other team gets a possession. From that point on, it's sudden death.

?? wow, I didn't even know they changed it. So if one team goes down for a FG and the other team gets it back and scores a FG, they win? or is it THEN sudden death?

I would be a sh*tty ref. lol (still don't know the rules regarding a block FG/return for a score--- Thought an on-sides had to go 10yrds in the air---Didn't think you could fumble forward.........

?? wow, I didn't even know they changed it. So if one team goes down for a FG and the other team gets it back and scores a FG, they win? or is it THEN sudden death?

I would be a sh*tty ref. lol (still don't know the rules regarding a block FG/return for a score--- Thought an on-sides had to go 10yrds in the air---Didn't think you could fumble forward.........

well a game can't end with a tie score so it would be sudden death after the second fg

Archived