*** NFC Championship Game Thread: Bears vs. Packers ***

Integrity28

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too. No doubt A. Rodgers could be the greatest of all time. Seriously, no way to know, but if I had to guess he is gonna be awesome. really

I've been wondering when Rodgers turned into Joe Montana. What I'm seeing is the game changing-going from pocket passers to QB's that can throw on the run-Sanchez is damn good on the run...

I'll be the first to admit in 06 I wanted Cutler. Yep, I was starry eyed. I am the WORST when it comes to falling for the guy with the rocket arm, lol. My God, but what good is it if you throw off your back foot everytime like it's a nerf. Is he throwing pop fly's for pitchers and catchers? Granted that OLine sucks but man...

I've been wondering when Rodgers turned into Joe Montana. What I'm seeing is the game changing-going from pocket passers to QB's that can throw on the run-Sanchez is damn good on the run...

Sanchez is at his best on the run, kinda reminds me of young or even Big Ben in a sense. Mark is good at improvising. His hand wave to get Braylon open against the Pats was teh awesome.

Sanchez is at his best on the run, kinda reminds me of young or even Big Ben in a sense. Mark is good at improvising. His hand wave to get Braylon open against the Pats was teh awesome.

I've mentioned it before but Sanchez reminds me of a right handed Steve Young...that is, if he could only run a little better. Ok, maybe a lot better. But there are similarites for some reason I can't put a finger on. I do ofter think of Young when Sanchez is on his game.

Holy sh*t anyone else feel like this game is already over? Horrible.

Agreed. The Bears look like a high school sports team. Terrible way to end the season.

Hmmm Steve Young huh? I've been trying to think of who he reminds me of...

Archived