Die Schotty.

Irish Jet

IF shotty is here im really done man.

I noticed the PM that you sent me but for some reason my account wont allow me to view it. I have to get at max. Something's been wrong with my account for some time. Whe people quote me I dont get the notification as well as some other things.

You can see the PM because the board is in performance mode, and to fix the notifications just go into settings under your name up top and fix it that way. Something happend a while back and I had to fix mine too.

IF shotty is here im really done man.

I noticed the PM that you sent me but for some reason my account wont allow me to view it. I have to get at max. Something's been wrong with my account for some time. Whe people quote me I dont get the notification as well as some other things.

I didn't PM you...

cause OL couldnt block anyone, and G&P got just 1 yard rushing. Watch some film

How is that not his fault? He didn't get anyone ready for this game and he keeps calling the same ******* plays that aren't working. He sucks and needs to go. If you watched any game film you would see this is a constant with this a$$hole.

Cool. thats what it says on my screen though. Somethings wrong with my account. I got the same PM notice from Greenranger too.

I thought we were going to have a shouting match in private this time lol. :lol:

That notification I think just means someone quoted you.

Archived