Die Schotty.

Irish Jet

He should be fired at halftime. I hope he dies a painful death.

This game is not by any stretch all his fault, the entire team stinks tonight. The next time Shott calls a reverse he should be SHOT. No God damn pun intended.

Yes I would fire him at halftime and have him removed from the facility. Then I would burn his ******* office and slash the tires on his car.

This game is not by any stretch all his fault, the entire team stinks tonight. The next time Shott calls a reverse he should be SHOT. No God damn pun intended.

Yes I would fire him at halftime and have him removed from the facility. Then I would burn his ******* office and slash the tires on his car.

DOn't know about that part. Since he's still there, he could pull a Costanza and pretend nothing happened.

Im literally about to get sick after seeing Schotty's four plays at the goal line in the fourth. I hope Schotty dies, worst series of play calls I have ever witnessed in pro football. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

THIS X1000.

I recall teams by Coslet, Kotite and Walton that weren't that fuking stupid. INEXCUSABLE.

With the way this offense played the whole season, it's easy to forget just how talented the O is.

3 number 1 receivers, a very good pass catching TE, great line, competent qb, good backs.

There is only 1 reason this O wasn't randed in the top offensive categories. Schotty.

Comparing the O's stats, and he doesn't look that bad. Unless you factor in how much talent is here and how he squandered it.

The playcalling is one thing, and maybe that's part if it but how can the offense come out flat time and time again nearly every single game of the year, and they don't find a way to fix it by this game? Just 2 first drive TDs all season I think?

IF shotty is here im really done man.

I noticed the PM that you sent me but for some reason my account wont allow me to view it. I have to get at max. Something's been wrong with my account for some time. Whe people quote me I dont get the notification as well as some other things.

Its because its game day and they don't want the site to go offline like it did wildcard weekend so every site feature is shut off.

Archived