WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK fine. I would like to apologize to the entire game(except for monkey of course) for calling Pac a hateful lonely faggot. If anyone was offended at the fact I called pac a hateful lonely faggot please let me know and I'll apologize to you for me calling Pac a hateful lonely faggot. If their are any actually hateful lonely faggots out their i apologize to you for grouping you in with Pac. My bad, Unless of course your a primate then I'm not apologizing to no damn primate no matter how lonely, how faggot or how hateful they may be. To end my apology I would like to say I love all of you, even if you happen to be hateful lonely or a faggot.

I was only offended by the hateful part of that but thanks nonetheless..

btw are you scum? have a nice day.

OK fine. I would like to apologize to the entire game(except for monkey of course) for calling Pac a hateful lonely faggot. If anyone was offended at the fact I called pac a hateful lonely faggot please let me know and I'll apologize to you for me calling Pac a hateful lonely faggot. If their are any actually hateful lonely faggots out their i apologize to you for grouping you in with Pac. My bad, Unless of course your a primate then I'm not apologizing to no damn primate no matter how lonely, how faggot or how hateful they may be. To end my apology I would like to say I love all of you, even if you happen to be hateful lonely or a faggot.

Why the primate hate?

Funky Chunky...........

Back. Date went well. Catching up.

Its going to get scary when you start fighting with yourself and break up...hopefully this doesnt happen during mafia season.

I don't see much benefit to testing Doggin's power since it doesn't really tell much about his alignment. I also don't see him lying about it because upon testing it he'd get lynched...doesn't make sense for scum to make a lie about a power like that. That being said, the power seems a lot more beneficial to a scum person than the town as a whole.

Also find the timing of his reveal a little odd. Why did he do it at 7 votes with it taking 12 to lynch him? If he's town with that role, why wouldn't he wait a little more to share that? If anything, he should be less worried about getting lynched since it's harder to lynch him. Seems more like he just wanted heat off his back by roleclaiming. Reminds me of that alt game where as scum he got people off his back by just claiming to be Doggin.

I'll take his personal issues into account though since I'm sure what he is going through is legitimately tough to keep this game in complete focus. Just on its own the way he went about it was sketchy.

ifkh8u, but I agree with a lot of this.

I'm torn with it because last game, I was headed on my to a D 1 lynch, wasnt going to be around later, so reveal way early as well. However, my role was pretty much guaranteed because it was inline with monkey brains. This, not so much. Very nervous about it.

I'm beginning to think you don't actually read the posts in thread, but instead are some bizarre actuation of the infinite monkey theorem that's providing us with stuff somewhat related to the game. It's pretty terrifying, to be honest.

Greatests post in the history of mafia?

Are you really this naive or just trying to impress me? Getting information from somebody means looking at all aspects of their interaction with others. I wasn't aware you needed things spelled out to you, but you really are flinging the poop fast furious today without actually thinking things through. And frankly I am surprised anyone is buying Doggin revealing early that he is a roless townie who happens to need a +1 to be lynched. I don't mean to take away from his personal life and what he's going through. I feel for him and I know he would never lie about that. I AM calling into question his reveal because it sounds like a huge steaming pile of bullsh*t. I do believe he is a +1 to lynch, but because of how when he revealed and the fact he is a +1 I feel he is scum.

More monkey bashing...love it. And I'm think its b.s. as well.

This is only the second game I have played on this site

You've played in an other game?

Hey BG... what say you put the dildo down and get in here to set a deadline. scum is probably scattered with it's voting and the rest of these boobs don't seem very interested in moving this game along.

SMC is the cat that should die.

Its going to get scary when you start fighting with yourself and break up...hopefully this doesnt happen during mafia season.

ifkh8u, but I agree with a lot of this.

I'm torn with it because last game, I was headed on my to a D 1 lynch, wasnt going to be around later, so reveal way early as well. However, my role was pretty much guaranteed because it was inline with monkey brains. This, not so much. Very nervous about it.

Greatests post in the history of mafia?

More monkey bashing...love it. And I'm think its b.s. as well.

You've played in an other game?

Yeah. I was in Doggin's Avatar game. I was the a$$hole finder that got himself lynched on day 1. Is punishing the monkey acceptable behavior from the new guy?

cuiousgeorge.jpg

Yeah. I was in Doggin's Avatar game. I was the a$$hole finder that got himself lynched on day 1. Is punishing the monkey acceptable behavior from the new guy?

cuiousgeorge.jpg

Haha... focus on coming out on the winning side of the argument, then you can laud yourself for "punishing the monkey."

MOD NOTE: Since it's come up a couple of times, regarding the editing of posts, I actually don't really care much either way about it. Particularly since now with the new board software we don't even have that short time frame to get a quick edit in without it being noted on the post like we used to. Honestly, I stole the rules from the most part from Vic's game and made a few minor adjustments to them for this game, but kind of just mindlessly left that in. However, I have no intentions of mod-killing anyone over post edits. I'll leave it up to you guys to judge one another for edits.

MOD NOTE: Since it's come up a couple of times, regarding the editing of posts, I actually don't really care much either way about it. Particularly since now with the new board software we don't even have that short time frame to get a quick edit in without it being noted on the post like we used to. Honestly, I stole the rules from the most part from Vic's game and made a few minor adjustments to them for this game, but kind of just mindlessly left that in. However, I have no intentions of mod-killing anyone over post edits. I'll leave it up to you guys to judge one another for edits.

You guys see that?

It's my balls all over your grills...

have a nice day.

dude not for nothing I realize this is your 2nd game here. I played with you a couple times at Dm and may have even played one of your games. But... YOU JUST APOLOGIZED TO A MONKEY!!! A freakin monkey dude. If your going to last here stop apologizing to the primates.

100% this

damn are pac's posts annoying, i just read through 2 pages of them and have a strong urge to kick hugh laurie's face in..

anyway, i do believe it is time for someone to die. or atleast organize another train....

I'm going with SMC.. he suggested he'd be posting more after the melo stuff, hasn't happenned..

unvote

vote SMC

damn are pac's posts annoying, i just read through 2 pages of them and have a strong urge to kick hugh laurie's face in..

anyway, i do believe it is time for someone to die. or atleast organize another train....

I'm going with SMC.. he suggested he'd be posting more after the melo stuff, hasn't happenned..

unvote

vote SMC

Hmmm. I was very intrigued by your exchange with JVOR. You know I'm always listening for a reason to lynch JVOR, why are you backing off?

JVOR made a good point about JF80. He's definitely playing differently.

Hmmm. I was very intrigued by your exchange with JVOR. You know I'm always listening for a reason to lynch JVOR, why are you backing off?

JVOR made a good point about JF80. He's definitely playing differently.

yeah he's on a love high. hitting the aces. J80 has lost his carefree thing he had going, he was very natural and had fun with it, almost precocious in a sense. This game he's in and out and not really becoming part of the game.

Still like my vote. Alot.

HAI GUYZ. Catching up after a busy day. I see that some people talked about me. I'll respond to the first one from JVOR.

unvote

I didn't really get as much out of Brett in terms of a read as I wanted but since the train is dying i'll move on to someone I'm more legitimately suspicious of.

Vote: Jetsfan80

Last game I had him pegged as townie from day one and this game he's acting the way i'd expect noob scum to act. He was pretty vocal last game, constantly probing and asking questions and pretty much posted his thoughts as they came to him. This game he's noticeably more reticent and is hanging back a lot more. He'd vote people, make theories, would constantly defend his actions. Just the feel is a lot different from him.

You may recall that last game I mentioned in the thread that I was going to be aggressive on Day 1, seeing as noobs don't ever get lynched on Day 1. I followed through on that promise. This game, yes, you're right I have been more subdued. I read after last game some comments in the scum thread about the fact that I was getting a lot of attention for being so active, and it was drawing the spotlight away from mafia folks. That made me change my approach a bit.

It hasn't helped that I've been a lot busier the last week. Work has quickened and I also have been working more at my second job, a part-time one where I am not available to post here.

Few thoughts...

--I buy Doggin's reveal, and it strikes me more as town to be honest.

--the train on WE is really interesting, to say the least. He'd be in my top few of folks I'd be willing to vote for here.

--JVoR seems odd to me. I don't necessarily want to call him scum yet, he just seems off.

--Don't really have an issue with teh Crusher right now either.

--I REALLLLLY hope that Pac has no post restriction, or that it's just once a RL day or game day or something. That'll bring the serious lol's.

With that, I'm going to unvote, vote: War Ensemble

Official Vote Count

JVOR (1) - Dan

Doggin (2) - JiF, Aemon

Aemon (1) - Sharrow

brett (3) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin

slats (1) - brett

war ensemble (5) - Crusher, Vicious, Jetscode, I28, AVM

SMC (3) - Pac, slats, CTM

Pac (1) - SMC

Jetsfan80 (1) - JVOR

Not Voting: Jetsfan80, Song

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Archived