WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes...I can follow along with that from earlier...but with your commentary of late gave the impression...your begging for a lynch...want to have an impact...just saying.

If you've been following along, then you should recognize the impact I'm hoping to make.

Also, roles may be identical...but alignments? So far we have had the face/heel for each role...and yet...

Have we?

Why would scum have a bulletproof? For two one shot vig's?

Think about it.

Yes...I can follow along with that from earlier...but with your commentary of late gave the impression...your begging for a lynch...want to have an impact...just saying.

I don't think he meant impact = bomb.

I think he means impact = he wants to "embarrass the ape." Basically he is hinging his whole game upon the idea of proving me wrong... if he is legit townie, then he threw away trying to be pro-town in this game the minute I had the audacity to FOS him... OR he thinks by constantly dressing me down, he is avoiding NKs. He did this last game, and it did work.

Thing is... Last game when Slats realized both him and I were town, and we had a chance to win... he shut up with the ape hate and concentrated on getting the win. Not seeing the same thing this game...

I won't be surprised for a second if he's scum. Last game I figured out what he was doing attacking me and fed into it... this game, seems different.

I don't really see the point of wasting a townie and we seem to have the mechanics of the game down well enough for us to scum hunt effectively without me remaining hidden. I am the cop and I viewed Crusher last night. He is a face (town). I asked the question because I wanted to see his reaction before the lynch on Vic, but I hadn't refreshed the page and didn't see that the death scene had already been posted. CTM, by claiming that he is a lie detector and that Crush was lying about saying he was town, must be scum. Let's just string his a$$ up and be done with it so we can get on with the game.

I don't know if you're fale claiming, crusher's the godfather or you were mirrored, but this informaton is wrong. It just is. I do however know it's a bad time to be claiming, especially if it's to vouch for a godfather. Just a bad play all around.

I won't be surprised for a second if he's scum. Last game I figured out what he was doing attacking me and fed into it... this game, seems different.

It is different.

Next game, if I don't have the ability to kill you in the game's opening moments I will just put you on ignore for the first few days. Game days, that is.

If you've been following along, then you should recognize the impact I'm hoping to make.

Or maybe he is hinting bomb... hahahaha... so how many roles does Slats have now?

Have we?

Why would scum have a bulletproof? For two one shot vig's?

Think about it.

Think about it... Slats also swore up and down that scum could "never" have daytime kills. Why would Slats have partial bulletproof and possibly a bomb capability now? Wha?

Think about it... why won't Slats give a straight answer on anything other than "chimp is stupid?"

I'm not one of those who has claimed to have everything figured out...please enlighten me...thanks in advance.

Hey, be nice... I've been more right than wrong so far. 2/3 of my dead suspects are scum.

You should ask Slats how many people he's been right about? Brett? Nope. Doggin? Nope. Original CTM? Nope. I28? Nope.

Why do you think he's been undermining me every chance he gets? Planting seeds of doubt whenever possible about my play?

If he isn't scum, he's playing a terrible game as town at this stage.

Pretty sure lynching Crusher gives us another info that CTM test of Aemon would be moot.

The point is, that if CTM is what he says he is, if we lynch him the town is losing an investigative role tonight. Thus, lynching him is a bad play.

Lynching Crusher is the best play.

The scum were presumably 5 deep, but now they're 2 down. If Crusher is scum the scumteam would only have 2 left after lynching him AND we'd have 3 investigative roles out there for tonight.

hmmph.. well that changes things a bit.

CTM any explanation as to how scum would have known JT visited your first incarnation on N1?

have a nice day.

My speculation is that they have most of the town pegged and we're cop/doc hunting, which is reinforced by them killing jif last night..

reading through, slats had hinted bp, as did WE, jf80 1 shot vig, song and smc as masons, pac and dan pr's (means probably not cop or doc)

assuming all of the above are town (althought i still doubt dan)

that left aemon, jetscode, jetsthings, sharrow, jif, i28 as potential cop/doc

6 names, 2 of them are scum.. leaving 4 unknowns for scum..

i believe they we're taking a 50/50 shot that JT had an important power role and knew they could lynch him without a role claim.

Or maybe he is hinting bomb... hahahaha... so how many roles does Slats have now?

Think about it... Slats also swore up and down that scum could "never" have daytime kills. Why would Slats have partial bulletproof and possibly a bomb capability now? Wha?

Think about it... why won't Slats give a straight answer on anything other than "chimp is stupid?"

Hey, be nice... I've been more right than wrong so far. 2/3 of my dead suspects are scum.

You should ask Slats how many people he's been right about? Brett? Nope. Doggin? Nope. Original CTM? Nope. I28? Nope.

Why do you think he's been undermining me every chance he gets? Planting seeds of doubt whenever possible about my play?

If he isn't scum, he's playing a terrible game as town at this stage.

Not trying demean anyone...the fact that you have played a strong game to this point is not lost on me...just saying I do not have all intricacies of this game figured out...unlike some of the others...btw...you play better without the defensive tendencies.

Think about that and how JT just dropped out of sight and it took forever for Bleedin to replace him. Role like that going dead would cause a mod to act quicker. I think so, but then again I already know the answer.

//smc'd.deadthread

So on the flip side, you think bleedin replaced him in the middle of them bussing him? Both jvor and vic we're on jets things.. both are scum. Why would bleedin replace if scum was planning on bussing him?

The point is, that if CTM is what he says he is, if we lynch him the town is losing an investigative role tonight. Thus, lynching him is a bad play.

Lynching Crusher is the best play.

The scum were presumably 5 deep, but now they're 2 down. If Crusher is scum the scumteam would only have 2 left after lynching him AND we'd have 3 investigative roles out there for tonight.

Agree...lynching Crusher provides the most info at this point...but when Crusher flips...CTM will not need to test anything Aemon says...the facts will speak for themselves...no?

Not trying demean anyone...the fact that you have played a strong game to this point is not lost on me...just saying I do not have all intricacies of this game figured out...unlike some of the others...btw...you play better without the defensive tendencies.

Noted... I'm a work in progress, like all of us.

However the "be nice" was tongue in cheek.

Also, Slatsy's skin is as thick as mine... he full of bologna about his outrage with me being "different this time." He is a good guy, and the one thing he is, is competitive... not spiteful. I do not believe for a second that he'd throw away a role such as the one he is claiming, to the detriment of the town, to "teach me a lesson" of some sort.

Thats what happens when you've suspected the whole game to be scum at some point.

/returns to the dead

Suspecting you has been my biggest mistake, after you its been Vic, JVOR, Slats, Crusher, AVM and Dan. I've poked and prodded and called things people say scummy... but half the game? Heh.

See you in the dead thread Batman.

Agree...lynching Crusher provides the most info at this point...but when Crusher flips...CTM will not need to test anything Aemon says...the facts will speak for themselves...no?

depends.. I have to assume crusher is godfather, otherwise aemon's play makes no sense.. If he is godfather, then aemon could just be making a safe claim to save crusher.. he'd need to be tested

actually, didn't you as dirty cop vouch for pac with an innocent just last game?

depends.. I have to assume crusher is godfather, otherwise aemon's play makes no sense.. If he is godfather, then aemon could just be making a safe claim to save crusher.. he'd need to be tested

actually, didn't you as dirty cop vouch for pac with an innocent just last game?

OK...if Crusher is the GF then ur testing then makes sense...took me a minute.

Yes, I did play a dirty cop last game when I cleared Pac who was obviously scum.

scum tell!

Aemon said he was the cop. If CTM is right about lie detecting, he can test that statement. Even if Crusher comes up Godfather that doesn't clear Aemon.

I',m gonna be out of the house for a couple of hours. CTM is scum. That is all.

I can't search on my phone....

Why are you discounting the possibility that Crush is a godfather and insisting that CTM must be scum again?

Thanks.

Best case scenario is that Crusher is town. It proves CTM is scum without question, and proves Aemon is legit and allows our Doc to protect him.

If Crusher is scum, then we need to hope he was GF. If not, we need to devise a way to figure out if CTM was bussing - and with me, CTM and Aemon all claiming investigative roles, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Boom!!! Monkey Monkey

I',m gonna be out of the house for a couple of hours. CTM is scum. That is all.

My thouhgt is you are too. Trying to use my lynch as a way to make yourself seem like and investigating by telling us what we already know. CTM IS SCUM. I THINK YOU ARE TOO

Thats why their doing this to an unroled Townie. Aemon is trying to get you guys to think he' s an investigator to try and flush out the real Doc.

MY feeling anyhow.

OK...if Crusher is the GF then ur testing then makes sense...took me a minute.

Yes, I did play a dirty cop last game when I cleared Pac who was obviously scum.

NO!!! Im town. CTM is desperate scum. Aemon is clever scum trying to in a roundatbout way bus CTM using me as an ecuse. When I flip town and CTM flips scum Aemon will go SEE IM the cop,, then real cop claimsd and they out the cop.

i got this Boom

Archived