Lady gaga's meatsuit

The Crusher

No her the meat suit. If you could get it fresh off her body..

1. Would you grill it and eat it?

2. Would you marinate it or just enjoy it as it is?

3. Would you eat all of it or just the parts that seem cleaner than others

I would cook it right of her body and not waste any of it. Joebaby!! I expect some grilling and recipe idea's from you on this man.

158138690.jpg

I might, but you would have to use a meat thermometer to determine that it has been cooked all the way through to a minimum temperature of 145 degrees. You want to be sure you have killed ALL the bacteria.

I'm glad I have osso bucco tonight because I don't want to be tempted by that!

mmmm m, Crusher likey osso bucco.

I agree that since the meat has been exposed to room and body temperature proper cooking is a must. I still think it would be very yummy.

What part would you save for yourself Dom?

Please focus. The meat Jon E the meat. What about the meat? yet I have to guess if you like the body probably no problem grilling and eating the meat.

In the very least I think we could make a cheese steak out her meat suit....possibly a quesadilla

I like mine with peppers and onions....you?

In the very least I think we could make a cheese steak out her meat suit....possibly a quesadilla

I like mine with peppers and onions....you?

So you think making it into a dish would be better than just grilling it? I like that. Peppers and Onions are excellent. Though hot sausage with peppers and onions are some of Crushers favorite thing.

So you think making it into a dish would be better than just grilling it? I like that. Peppers and Onions are excellent. Though hot sausage with peppers and onions are some of Crushers favorite thing.

Cheese for your peppers and onions is a key ingredient

Most prefer provolone or mozzarella, myself, I like Queso Oaxaca

You went from the meat suit with peppers and onions to hot sausage with peppers and onions? I went from hot sausage with peppers and onions to hot sausage with broccoli rabe. I a little concerned that this is where Lady Gaga (here is is pronounced Lady guhGAH)has taken us, but I have pasta with peppers and salmon so I'll live.

Cheese for your peppers and onions is a key ingredient

Most prefer provolone or mozzarella, myself, I like Queso Oaxaca

Not me. I like it the old Italian Feast way. Just onion, peppers hot sausage and nice italian bread. Like that. Maybe couple hot pepper green olives on the side to make sure you member it in the morning.

You went from the meat suit with peppers and onions to hot sausage with peppers and onions? I went from hot sausage with peppers and onions to hot sausage with broccoli rabe. I a little concerned that this is where Lady Gaga (here is is pronounced Lady guhGAH)has taken us, but I have pasta with peppers and salmon so I'll live.

Lady gaga can take us anywhere she likes as long as she bring the meat and the fish.. Little skirt and turf.

I'd eat away all the money spots and have my way.

Translation: JIF would eat through the Steak Ums covering Gagoots's bunghole in hopes of a little beef jerky in return... and perhaps a mouth full of bratwurst.

No her the meat suit. If you could get it fresh off her body..

1. Would you grill it and eat it?

2. Would you marinate it or just enjoy it as it is?

3. Would you eat all of it or just the parts that seem cleaner than others

I would cook it right of her body and not waste any of it. Joebaby!! I expect some grilling and recipe idea's from you on this man.

158138690.jpg

I am convinced there is a penis hiding in there, so I would not consume it. However, for those brave enough to eat something off that pig, I suggest a marinade containing lots of fresh citrus, the acids will help kill the std's. A good carne asada marinade would work well, with a nice 24 hour soak to clean the meat.

Not me. I like it the old Italian Feast way. Just onion, peppers hot sausage and nice italian bread. Like that. Maybe couple hot pepper green olives on the side to make sure you member it in the morning.

FYI, hot sausage is bulls@@t, they just load up on the spice to hide the taste of sh:tty sausage. Otherwise, I agree. Bro, I'll make sure you get the best sausage and peppers ever at one of the games next year.

I am convinced there is a penis hiding in there, so I would not consume it. However, for those brave enough to eat something off that pig, I suggest a marinade containing lots of fresh citrus, the acids will help kill the std's. A good carne asada marinade would work well, with a nice 24 hour soak to clean the meat.

Penis? Fine we could just save that piece for CTM. He would aslo like the part from head with all the hair in it. Weird dude.

Citrus marinade is also good to break down the connective tissue making it tender and pleasurable to consume. Man I knew you would own on this.

STD? be an awesome way to advertise this brand new TGJ special' Joebaby is brilliant.

STD

Steak Tender & Delicious

Awesome.

Archived