If the Jets had a top five pick, who are you taking?

T0mShane

If the Jets had a top five pick, who are you taking?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. If the Jets had a top five pick, who are you taking?

• Da'Quan Bowers
    • Von Miller
    • Nick Fairley
    • Marcell Dareus
    • A.J. Green
    • Patrick Peterson
    • Julio Jones
    • Cameron Jordan

I am 50/50 on Fairley and Dareus both are gonna be good but Fairley is alittle better imo. best player available is Peterson but I think Cro will be back and jets really need pass rush more

I've always had a giant hard-on for Julio Jones because I think he might be a faster Michael Irvin. But, I agree that the Jets need front seven help in the worst way. Id probably take Miller and pray he's not Gholston.

Good question. I think I'd rather Robert Quinn, JJ Watt and/or Aldon Smith more so than Jordan or even Bowers tbh. Thing that sucks is I seriously think there is just as much upside and potential with guys like Kerrigan, Clayborn and Heyward as well. I fear sadness draft day watching the Pats get possibly two of these types of guys and/or them all being gone by 30.

I think he's a little overrated. Honestly I think Prince will be the better pro.

I dont, I watched a ton of this guy...watched him up close and personal in the swamp. Dude is good, really good. Plays at a different speed then everyone else which is impressive considering the speed he faced every week.

Patrick Peterson. Best player in the draft.

Move him all around the secondary. Kiss Cro goodbye.

Duh.

Other guys who might make it close are Dareus and Von Miller...if Miller was white we'd be hearing non-stop about how he's the next Clay Matthews.

Archived