Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

yeah, tom's becoming obvious scum.. but giving him up was the right play for scum, and since both you, smc and AVM are eager to vote him, there's some bussing going on.. which to me means tomorrow morning one of our investigators will have a guilty verdict on mr vic

Yup. I 100% expect that which is why I was saying I will give myself up. If both AVM and SMC are alive tomorrow can we do that with the #'s? Because IMO if AVM is town, SMC is totally scum. I don't believe we still have that many investigative roles left.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. I 100% expect that which is why I was saying I will give myself up. If both AVM and SMC are alive tomorrow can we do that with the #'s? Because IMO if AVM is town, SMC is totally scum. I don't believe we still have that many investigative roles left.

If we lynch shane and scum shoots some with a vest or nk protection, then yes we can lynch freely :D..

Your strategy comes from the "Book of Brian Shottenheimer".

Lynching me brings a backslide of furious voting that destroys town. If those other yippe skids ever show up to vote, I'd be interested to see any of them make a case against me. My biggest mistake this game was going after DPR because I believed that either DPR OR slats was scum, and slats flipped town. Otherwise, my voting record is spotless. It was other nitwits who cannibalized thetown in every other circumstance: Nae, etc. Your mission to wank me CLEARLY STAMPS YOU AS SCUM. Prove otherwise, Milky Johnson.

Lynching me brings a backslide of furious voting that destroys town. If those other yippe skids ever show up to vote, I'd be interested to see any of them make a case against me. My biggest mistake this game was going after DPR because I believed that either DPR OR slats was scum, and slats flipped town. Otherwise, my voting record is spotless. It was other nitwits who cannibalized thetown in every other circumstance: Nae, etc. Your mission to wank me CLEARLY STAMPS YOU AS SCUM. Prove otherwise, Milky Johnson.

I'm not trying to be a dick or pompous here but your inexperience is showing here late in the game and your response to the pressure is that of a first time scummer.

Basically you look like Mark Sanchez after throwing 2 interceptions in one game and now you're just wildly tossing it up.

SUPERIOR ANALOGY PWN.

So CTM, if TS is obvious scum, why are you still voting no lynch? Come to think of it, your whole no lynch thing is predicated on there being 3 scum left, but if there are 3 scum left, doesn't TS have to be one of them? Isn't TS therefore a safe vote (especially if he is scum)?

Also, your voting record is actually kinda scummy imo Tom. A lot of safe/infoless votes. Not being on any lynches is weird and not very helpful.

Not gonna change my vote yet but I'm starting to think we should lynch someone today; even if we have to do it blind on TS.

I'm not trying to be a dick or pompous here but your inexperience is showing here late in the game and your response to the pressure is that of a first time scummer.

Basically you look like Mark Sanchez after throwing 2 interceptions in one game and now you're just wildly tossing it up.

SUPERIOR ANALOGY PWN.

LOL!!! You have NOTHING! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And town, IF THEY'RE SMART, will see it the same way. IF THEY'RE SMART. NO EVIDENCE. ZERO. THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE TO ROLL ME.

LOL!!! You have NOTHING! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And town, IF THEY'RE SMART, will see it the same way. IF THEY'RE SMART. NO EVIDENCE. ZERO. THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE TO ROLL ME.

Your voting record had been far too clean for a first time townie. Only someone with some understanding of the set-up would vote as cleanly as you did. It's not about the mistakes you made, it's about the ones you haven't.

So CTM, if TS is obvious scum, why are you still voting no lynch? Come to think of it, your whole no lynch thing is predicated on there being 3 scum left, but if there are 3 scum left, doesn't TS have to be one of them? Isn't TS therefore a safe vote (especially if he is scum)?

I said "becomming"... i don't know for sure though... And TomSHane has to be scum if you believe AVM, which I'm not certain I do..

If the mod was going to outlaw no lynchs, I'd vote TomShane now as I lean guilty on him, strongly, and innocent on AVM. But if he's not, I'd rather play it safe cause someone is setting up something for tomorrow.

Also, your voting record is actually kinda scummy imo Tom. A lot of safe/infoless votes. Not being on any lynches is weird and not very helpful.

Not gonna change my vote yet but I'm starting to think we should lynch someone today; even if we have to do it blind on TS.

We'll if you switch, then I'll be forced to switch. I'm glad to help the town do what the town wants, but I believe no lynch to be the optimal town strategy.

I said "becomming"... i don't know for sure though... And TomSHane has to be scum if you believe AVM, which I'm not certain I do..

If the mod was going to outlaw no lynchs, I'd vote TomShane now as I lean guilty on him, strongly, and innocent on AVM. But if he's not, I'd rather play it safe cause someone is setting up something for tomorrow.

We'll if you switch, then I'll be forced to switch. I'm glad to help the town do what the town wants, but I believe no lynch to be the optimal town strategy.

CPF CPF

I'm posting pictures of hot brunettes because hopefully it will illicit some response and we can begin to play again.

Hang on. I'm proving my innocence via my posting record. Going all the way back to the beginning. I believe there were 5 town lynched and I voted on ONE of those--DPR. Looking to see how many times Vic and WWWombat show up on those lnch trains. I'm betting on "oodles." Gimme a sec.

Hang on. I'm proving my innocence via my posting record. Going all the way back to the beginning. I believe there were 5 town lynched and I voted on ONE of those--DPR. Looking to see how many times Vic and WWWombat show up on those lnch trains. I'm betting on "oodles." Gimme a sec.

That's the whole point. You keep not voting town members. A true first timer is not going to play that clean. That's called scum avoiding pressure by staying off lynch trains. I'm sure CTM has some program he can enter in the probability of someone pulling a voting record as clean as yours. It's just not the norm. Just further proves the point.

Freakin' sucks the day has dragged.

You do realise the inherent flaw in your argument, right? As scum, you would know who was town and, thus, you avoided lynching townies.

PLUS, there have been 2 scum lynched or close to lynch (Crusher and Smash) and you didn't vote for either.

DEAD:

Lynches:

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

12)Crusher: Ernie - Mafia Symp (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)(D4 Lynch)

4) Verb: (REVEAL D5) Town Thief - claims he stole DPR's gun, gun is day/night (D5 LYNCH)

20)JVoR: SK (REVEAL D3 as Doc)(D3 Lynch)

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Pedro Quinn - Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill, claims it was stolen by Verbal who flipped town thief

DK's/NK's

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

10)Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill)

9) JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death)

13)BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill)

18)JC: Francisco - FBI Agent (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent found SK) (N4 Kill)

2) Dan X: Luis- Hard Luck Townie (D5 Kill) (Shot by Verbal, who stole DPR's gun, as far as we know)

5) Smashmouth--SCUM suicide bomber

6) Sharrow--TOWN

ALIVE:

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

7) Song/Vic (REVEAL D5) Town Inventor - claims he has 1-time vest

11)Tom Shane

16)WWwobat17)AVM

21)SMC

OF THE LIVING, it's indeed WWWombat and VIC that have voted and pushed for townie lynches each time. TOM SHANE has pushed for a townie lynch ONCE--DPR--based on his mysterious PR and his enthusiasm for killing slats, who quickly was NK'ed. If VIC and WWWOMBAT are scum (as seems likely at this point).

VOTE: Vic

DEAD:

Lynches:

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

12)Crusher: Ernie - Mafia Symp (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)(D4 Lynch)

4) Verb: (REVEAL D5) Town Thief - claims he stole DPR's gun, gun is day/night (D5 LYNCH)

20)JVoR: SK (REVEAL D3 as Doc)(D3 Lynch)

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Pedro Quinn - Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill, claims it was stolen by Verbal who flipped town thief

DK's/NK's

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

10)Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill)

9) JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death)

13)BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill)

18)JC: Francisco - FBI Agent (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent found SK) (N4 Kill)

2) Dan X: Luis- Hard Luck Townie (D5 Kill) (Shot by Verbal, who stole DPR's gun, as far as we know)

5) Smashmouth--SCUM suicide bomber

6) Sharrow--TOWN

ALIVE:

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

7) Song/Vic (REVEAL D5) Town Inventor - claims he has 1-time vest

11)Tom Shane

16)WWwobat17)AVM

21)SMC

OF THE LIVING, it's indeed WWWombat and VIC that have voted and pushed for townie lynches each time. TOM SHANE has pushed for a townie lynch ONCE--DPR--based on his mysterious PR and his enthusiasm for killing slats, who quickly was NK'ed. If VIC and WWWOMBAT are scum (as seems likely at this point).

VOTE: Vic

You realize you just completely set up the final nail in your own coffin right?

That's the whole point. You keep not voting town members. A true first timer is not going to play that clean. That's called scum avoiding pressure by staying off lynch trains. I'm sure CTM has some program he can enter in the probability of someone pulling a voting record as clean as yours. It's just not the norm. Just further proves the point.

As clean as I have played? I practically BEGGED for the DPR lynch from Day One because of slats. THAT was the rookie mistake. Even DPR's voting record was pretty most of the way through. Stupid ape and his hounding on the PR issue.

Freakin' sucks the day has dragged.

You do realise the inherent flaw in your argument, right? As scum, you would know who was town and, thus, you avoided lynching townies.

PLUS, there have been 2 scum lynched or close to lynch (Crusher and Smash) and you didn't vote for either.

One would think I'd LOVEEEE to lynch townies, especially for the falccid reasons you scum have put up--especially Nae. I didn't vote town because 80, Nae, and JVOR clearly weren't scum. Crusher was questionable, but I passed on his vote because of my DPR fetish.

Also that isn't tough guy talk. I'm saying this seriously. As scum you only hit "wrong" once on one townie and avoided lynching your scum teammates. That is all FAR too convenient.

Because, AS A NEWB, I actually took the time to think about why I was voting without benefit of having played with you people before? 90% of all the lynch arguments on here are based on "Well, this guy did this in the Star Wars game," or "She did this in the FullMetal game." As a noob, I actually had to consider reasons to lynch people, and that helped me avoid bad voting. I AM A GENIUS.

As clean as I have played? I practically BEGGED for the DPR lynch from Day One because of slats. THAT was the rookie mistake. Even DPR's voting record was pretty most of the way through. Stupid ape and his hounding on the PR issue.

One would think I'd LOVEEEE to lynch townies, especially for the falccid reasons you scum have put up--especially Nae. I didn't vote town because 80, Nae, and JVOR clearly weren't scum. Crusher was questionable, but I passed on his vote because of my DPR fetish.

Which is my whole point. One rookie mistake is unheard of. One mistake period is unheard of for seasoned guys. Just not the way this game works.

Because, AS A NEWB, I actually took the time to think about why I was voting without benefit of having played with you people before? 90% of all the lynch arguments on here are based on "Well, this guy did this in the Star Wars game," or "She did this in the FullMetal game." As a noob, I actually had to consider reasons to lynch people, and that helped me avoid bad voting. I AM A GENIUS.

derp2.jpg

Archived