Jets open vs Cowboys

slowmoe57

So Jets - Giants will be on Christmas Eve? Gimme an effin break, what a cluster fock that will be. Do you think that maybe some people will have some kind of plans that particular day? Instead of being a huge game that every Jets fan will want to attend, it becomes a bail out because of other commitments type of game*. Pure genius.

Luckily Im not religious. I could give a damn what religious holidays this falls on. Im just pissed its not th 9/11 it wouldve made more sense. stupid NFL

Maybe the Mara family was afraid of a Terrorist attack on the 10th aniversary?

Maybe the Mara family was afraid of a Terrorist attack on the 10th aniversary?

I'd love to see JETS/Cowgirls on MNF, but SNF isnt bad. I wouldve loved to see Jets/Giants on SNF though. That wouldve been ratings GOLD! Emotional game and all. Again the NFL drops the ball

So Jets - Giants will be on Christmas Eve? Gimme an effin break, what a cluster fock that will be. Do you think that maybe some people will have some kind of plans that particular day? Instead of being a huge game that every Jets fan will want to attend, it becomes a bail out because of other commitments type of game*. Pure genius.

How does that work when both teams fans have the same seats?

Since it is a Jets home game, I will have a Giants fans sitting on my lap. Hopefully it is a blond hottie and not some old man.

I am so glad i checked your sportslap.com before buying my seats.

Archived