The Office Mafia Game Thread

Jesus Christ people. What the hell was wrong with you all last night? The next time you all decide to have a ghey wardrobe chat, please put a spoiler somewhere to let me know what page to skip to. Kthxbai.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama queens. When was the last time scum was lynched Day 1? Irish Jet last year, well before I started playing? All we can do is pick out the lynch that provides us with the most information. If we get lucky and lynch scum, awesome.

Plenty of time to look into CTM and anyone else you REALLY believe to be scum.

Scum would be lynched on Day 1 often if people listened to me.

And I'm not putting DPR at L-1, I dont trust him.

Jesus Christ people. What the hell was wrong with you all last night? The next time you all decide to have a ghey wardrobe chat, please put a spoiler somewhere to let me know what page to skip to. Kthxbai.

Your pissed cause nobody posted any Birkenstocks. We know it's ok.

Oh thank god...

I'm Michael

thisisgonnahurt.gif

And you know I'm not lying, because no one else is going to counter that. Plus I'll be investigated.

I have to be put at L1 3 times - on D1, D2, and D3, and live through it.

Toby is mafia. There are thieves in the game.

How's that?

You're usually too busy getting yourself killed on D1 for anyone to listen.

The killing me on Day 1 is a this season phenomenon. Prior seasons, I usually didnt get lynched but was always killed at night because of my scum hunting ability. Scum usually wants me out of the way because nobody figures it out better than I can, fact.

People not listening to me on day 1 has been happening for years. Its a true detriment to the town actually. Our success rate would be infinitely better on day 1 if people actually listened to me...but nobody ever does. Its a shame really.

Alright, I wanted to check the rules first, but here's the rest:

I'm "3rd Party". If I complete all 3 L1 lynch votes and live, I become town.

Toby will try to kill me, and it will result in the mafia getting something...don't know what.

I will say, I dont really see the case on him, other than him being DPR...but the dragging the feet thing is definitely an interesting tactic. He's not one to really shy away from pressure or at least not from what I've seen of his play.

My favorite is still CTM...but like usual, nobody listens to me even though its a proven fact I'm by far the best scum hunter this game has ever seen. Oh well, looks like I'm going to forced to switch my vote and kill a townie because people are stupid and I dont want a random lynch.

Scum would be lynched on Day 1 often if people listened to me.

And I'm not putting DPR at L-1, I dont trust him.

If you are so convinced about CTM and your awesome prowesss as a scum sucker, why are you voting me?

Oh thank god...

I'm Michael

thisisgonnahurt.gif

And you know I'm not lying, because no one else is going to counter that. Plus I'll be investigated.

How's that?

Really? Really? Really?

If your not L1 x3 and you don;t what happens?

Toby? Not familiar with material.

Thiefs? We already sorta knew that. didn't we?

Power? do you have a power?

Toby will try to kill me, and it will result in the mafia getting something...don't know what.

Honestly sounds as bad as my fake reveals. My vote stays. Good luck all.

Oh thank god...

I'm Michael

How's that?

Hows that? Its awful. What happens if your not put at L1 3 times? How do you know Toby is mafia? How do you know there are thieves in the game? If you have no power, why shouldnt we just lynch you?

Honestly sounds as bad as my fake reveals. My vote stays. Good luck all.

I know you're not familiar with the show, but it would be dangerous to kill off Michael Scott right now. I know that alignment is random, but his role very likely is an important one.

I buy it. He wouldn't admit to being Third Party if it wasn't true.

Muffin Top'd

Never watch3ed the show. But i do know he's like the wacky boss guy. He's not town that we know. This is a nice little way to skate an investigation if you come back not town. J80 and Ape are claiming town. Thats good for me. OK gotta run. Or waddle slowly if you will.

Really? Really? Really?

If your not L1 x3 and you don;t what happens?

Toby? Not familiar with material.

Thiefs? We already sorta knew that. didn't we?

Power? do you have a power?

If I don't hit L1 all three days, I die, and the town loses a potential member.

I'm not familiar with the material either.

Sure - but it never hurts to confirm something, now does it?

No power.

I know you're not familiar with the show, but it would be dangerous to kill off Michael Scott right now. I know that alignment is random, but his role very likely is an important one.

I buy it. He wouldn't admit to being Third Party if it wasn't true.

I have to run. I have nobody else I want to put my vote on. sounds crappy but I am not familiar with the material. Mine is only one vote. you guys do your thing.

If I don't hit L1 all three days, I die, and the town loses a potential member.

I'm not familiar with the material either.

Sure - but it never hurts to confirm something, now does it?

No power.

Dammmmmmmmmmit. I will try to get on before deadline. This stinks to me. Worse than my toilet seat.

Oh thank god...

I'm Michael

thisisgonnahurt.gif

How's that?

Nobody else CAN counter that right now.

Sigh... Another reveal where we have to keep you alive until at least 4 days to vet it?

So, if we let you live right now - Toby (who you are saying is scum) is just going to NK you, OR I'm sure at some point you'll suggest our Doc protect you for 3 nights until you become town? So our Doc goes unprotected for 3 days, in return we supposed get an extra townie?

I'd rather just waste you - and let the Doc stay as hidden as possible. As for mafia "getting something" well, I'm going to guess that like everyone else in the game, they are probably going to get stuff on N1 like the setup says anyway, so I'm not that concerned by it.

My biggest concern is how do we keep you alive 3 days without involving the Doc? We can't.

The only way for us to keep Toby from killing you, is by killing you ourselves.

I will say, I dont really see the case on him, other than him being DPR...but the dragging the feet thing is definitely an interesting tactic. He's not one to really shy away from pressure or at least not from what I've seen of his play.

My favorite is still CTM...but like usual, nobody listens to me even though its a proven fact I'm by far the best scum hunter this game has ever seen. Oh well, looks like I'm going to forced to switch my vote and kill a townie because people are stupid and I dont want a random lynch.

Yeah, had we only listened last game and lynched your day 1 target AVM... you know the townie who ended up winning the game for us?

re:DPR, the case on him is that he's went from fighting the reveal process tooth and nail to encouraging it. He's said it's bad for town, now in order to fit in he's cheerleading it.

Interesting. I think I believe your character claim. What I'm not sure of is this 3rd party thing. You become town once your "quest" is completed? Seems weird, but who knows.

Hows that? Its awful. What happens if your not put at L1 3 times? How do you know Toby is mafia? How do you know there are thieves in the game? If you have no power, why shouldnt we just lynch you?

I die - see above. It was not made clear to me how.

I was told specifically that Toby was mafia.

I was told 95% specifically that there were thieves (I asked a bunch of question at the beginning of the game - always good to get info - and after being burgled the last game, I wanted to know that if I did receive an item, whether or not it could be stolen. Anything I can use to verify my position would be helpful, and that would help a lot if I got something I could use to the town's benefit...)

You can lynch me - you probably will. All you lose is a potential townie. Do what you gotta do.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (7): Smash, Pac, Verbal, Crusher, I28, CTM, Wombat

AVM (4): DPR, Brett, SMC, J80

Hess (2): Hess, AVM

I28 (1): JiF

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, Slats, Jetscode1

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 0. ALL REVEALS have been used up. Any hinting will result in Instant mod kill.

Archived