The Office Mafia Game Thread

I'm actually not surprised if this works. I can't stop laughing.

Its all about the approach. Clearly I'm having a good time and so are my friends. Which when everyone is out on their bikes because the weather is nice, all you are trying to do is have a good time. I use that approach, find out where they are going, either join or set up a meeting later. I'm telling you, its clock work.

That sounds like the opening to a ******* horror novel.

Thats probably because you are deathly frightened by pussy.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell me about it, the guys who do my yardwork got mad at me when I referred to one of them as that little brown fella... so sensitive

You mean the guys that your wife gets your hand-me-down wardrobe from?

If it works, that's why. My wife and her friends would laugh thier asses off at a bunch of fruits riding around in powder blue tricycles ringing bells at people.. but laughing is a good in..

Exactly. I'm dead serious about this.

Please post footage from helmet cam. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No joke, I'm looking for this right now. I've shown you footage of Jax beach during the 4th, right? That picture of me in my top hat spraying down the girls coming off the slip and slide that made the Jax Scene mag?

That helmet would be epic for the 4th. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Its all about the approach. Clearly I'm having a good time and so are my friends. Which when everyone is out on their bikes because the weather is nice, all you are trying to do is have a good time. I use that approach, find out where they are going, either join or set up a meeting later. I'm telling you, its clock work.

Hey ladies. [bites lip] How you doin'. We parking our trikes at your place or you hopping on?

140780d1285208364-how-do-i-get-1-of-those-hot-biker-chicks-fat_women.jpg

A couple of weekends ago, I was out and about on the town...pretty drunk...a good friend was moving, last night in town and we got after it. In Jax Beach, if you live at the beach, you bike to the bars. Or trike if you are me (dont need to balance when you're drunk, plus its pimp). Anyway, I have cute little bell on it, that I ring at all the ladies, they eat that sh*t up.

Well, there was this group of ghetto fabulous black girls walking down the street, with one random white girl with cornrows with the crew. So I ring my bell, jokingly, while we are pulling up behind them walking. They all turn to see what it is, and the white girl speaks up to the crew of black girls and said...."Damn, Cracker on the trike just rang his bell at us".

Which I replied, "Damn, Nigga called me cracker". Which I thought was funny considering she was white and I was totally joking. They did not find it humorous. Which led to me triking faster than I've ever had to before. lol

Cool story Sofia

rascal388d.jpg

If it works, that's why. My wife and her friends would laugh thier asses off at a bunch of fruits riding around in powder blue tricycles ringing bells at people.. but laughing is a good in..

Haha exactly. It's less creepy than the typical, "Mmmm-mmm so beautiful," or, "Can I tell you, you have a perfect a$$," nonsense. Lol I can see JiF being able to work with people who are already laughing at him.

We've talked about relationships, shoes, and trikes on Day 1, yet still managed to not wait til a few minutes before deadline (the trend this season). We focused better when not being focused.

Hold up, let me get this straight ...

JiF famously lamented that only fat chicks dig him.

Now he's saying that chicks dig his trike.

Are these the fat chicks digging the trike?

Do they think it's an excercise?

Jif rides a trike... baahahahaha.

Anyways, game related comment here: I think its best off we quit revealing character names. Given that we already had a 3rd party looking for a character, if someone had come out and said they were Toby his job is pretty damn easy. Its possible scum has similar circumstances (looking for certain characters)... so I think that we are better off sticking to role only.

Just my opinion.

Gotta be what JVOR meant when he said for some of us we won't want our character names revealed.

Hey Dan. Just want you to know you're Mmmmmm-mmmm beautiful.

Lol. One man who said that to me then proceeded to shout, "Bitch it's a compliment! Dooon't walk away from meeeeee!! I love you!!!!!"

Hehe. JVOR's was, "Uh, do you have an email address?" :)

Mine was literally

"Um hey, Are you Japanese"

"Yes"

"Oh that's cool. I took a Japanese history course in college. Hajimemash*te Erick-desu"

"Oh I don't speak Japanese."

/Turns bright red

"But you can buy me a drink."

And that was pretty much the start of our courtship. My next move was to ask her if she was a ninja (like a day or two later) she said yes and I told her BS, she'd never see me coming. She challenged me so I threw a paperclip at her (we worked together), she said it was at that moment she 100% knew I was totally into her.

I am a loser.

Mine was literally

"Yes"

"Oh that's cool. I took a Japanese history course in college. Hajimemash*te Erick-desu"

/Turns bright red

And that was pretty much the start of our courtship. My next move was to ask her if she was a ninja (like a day or two later) she said yes and I told her BS, she'd never see me coming. She challenged me so I threw a paperclip at her (we worked together), she said it was at that moment she 100% knew I was totally into her.

I am a loser.

boner.png?1303887732

I see you lurking, Lilian! (hope alls well!)

I wasn't lurking. I was catching up around all the crap that has been going on here today. I'm almost caught up two hours later...

Good lynch, by the way.

Mine was literally

"Yes"

/Turns bright red

I am a loser.

Lol that is the cutest story ever.

Please advise mating rituals of hippies.

"I GOT ACID"

/20 girls get on knees and mouth pop open

"AND I GOT PEYOTI"

//Panties drop

More like:

CTM: Do you like Phish?

Young, hot Girl: what's fish?

CTM: Nevermind. 10101010

Girl: what are you talking about?

CTM: I have a 6 figure salary.

/panties drop.

(silence)

Girl: OMG, why are you wearing MY PANTIES.

Please advise mating rituals of hippies.

"I GOT ACID"

/20 girls get on knees and mouth pop open

"AND I GOT PEYOTI"

//Panties drop

i wish!

My first grateful dead show, I was 16 i think, and i bought some mushrooms from some middle aged whacked out hippy.. he recognized we were noobs and gave me and my friend advice i will never forget. "Take them with some bitches and **** them"... Well, since I didnt' have a powder blue tricycle at the time, there was no bitches and no ******* in the cards for me, unfortunately. But for about a solid hour I thought i was walking around with gold in my pocket.

And, after that monumentallet down, the freaken things were beat anyway. POS hippy

More like:

CTM: Do you like Phish?

Young, hot Girl: what's fish?

CTM: Nevermind. 10101010

Girl: what are you talking about?

CTM: I have a 6 figure salary.

/panties drop.

(silence)

Girl: OMG, why are you wearing MY PANTIES.

The truth is actually more disturbing then that tbh..

Archived