The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to agree with you on both.

Regarding Hess, I kinda think its worth the reveal to have him tell us what he has to say... I think he's a likely D2 train/reveal anyway given the amount of people FOSing him.

He was in my top 2 coming into today...

Vote Hess

I'm down but does an item reveal act seperate to a character reveal. As far as character I had the Lie Detector straight up ask me if I was town and I said I was town twice on day 1. I'll do either or if/when the time comes.

Yeah, rules say talking about an item constitutes a reveal.

I'm down but does an item reveal act seperate to a character reveal. As far as character I had the Lie Detector straight up ask me if I was town and I said I was town twice on day 1. I'll do either or if/when the time comes.

You trigger a reveal if you indicate character name, talk about a new item you have/received/used, or role reveal. Once it's triggered, you can let the cat out of the bag and say everything and it will count as one reveal used up as long as it is all done in the current day phase.

Note: if you item reveal today and character reveal the next day phase, that counts as two reveals used up since it's not done in the same day phase.

Also, say you revealed an item on day one. If you talk about the same item on day two, it will not burn a reveal. However, if you receive an additional item and reveal that, it counts as an additional reveal being used.

Bullsh*t. You opened the game with magic 8 ball nonsense about me being scum, and haven't moved on to make a legit case on anyone.

I called you feeble during the night phase because what you were saying was just that.

Now you are saying I provoked you to vote me? You voted me D1, I mocked you N1, and you voted me D2... this reason doesn't hold up according to your play guy...

GFY...the mocking got you what you wanted...attention...when you play subdued as you have noticably played this game it usually means something changed...you say you've changed your ways...i suggest your alignment has changed...time will tell...if anything I'm your trying your own loudmouth theory to see if it works...keep the loudmouth talking until you trip yourself up...SCUM!

That's l-2 i think..

Ok, so I'm a thief.. Last night i stole ape's letter.. i was suspicious i wouldn't be able to use it, but I didn't want him to have cause i thought he might be scum..

I was told it was a recommendation letter and that i couldn't use it cause it didn't have my name on it..

I then got a second pm that said i left the letter on my desk, and someone came by and destroyed it..

when hess came out talking about monkey's letter and voting me... i figured he was the one who did it..(destroyed my item).. i don't think you should go into details, we shouldn't use a reveal unless the town wants it

I think sltas vote was odd, and i think your and pac's lack of votes are also odd..

Crusher seems to be willing to put his weight behind every train..

As much as I hate to piss off my only supporter, Jetscode vote being so opposite of everyone elses is odd.. so i'd agree with you, if you were innocent, which i don't know

I'm not your supporter as I noted when I voted...disliked your logic but agree on the alignment of the Ape. Hence, my vote.

^the reveal has nothing to do with you chan. To be fair I would like to ask the mod first if I can say what the item reveal is about more than give the reveal. Nnot to use a reveal.

crap.. oh well.. mine's out there

I'm not your supporter as I noted when I voted...disliked your logic but agree on the alignment of the Ape. Hence, my vote.

haha.. just meant you weren't jumpiong down my throat :D

That's l-2 i think..

Ok, so I'm a thief.. Last night i stole ape's letter.. i was suspicious i wouldn't be able to use it, but I didn't want him to have cause i thought he might be scum..

I was told it was a recommendation letter and that i couldn't use it cause it didn't have my name on it..

I then got a second pm that said i left the letter on my desk, and someone came by and destroyed it..

when hess came out talking about monkey's letter and voting me... i figured he was the one who did it..(destroyed my item).. i don't think you should go into details, we shouldn't use a reveal unless the town wants it

also...

the reco letter would've given ape bullet proof 1 night

Everything CTM has said is all well and good, but it does nothing to confirm Ape, CTM, or Hess as town.

If anything, I'm inclined to believe Thief is a scum-role.

that's why i've been expecting to die if forced to reveal. I just voted verbal for the same reason last game

I'm fine with getting lynched..

This seems to be more what Hess is hinting at BTW

YEah, i thought that was odd.. but then i thought it was just hess being hess

seems like he's not the one who destroyed what i had

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (6): Hess, Slats, JiF, Verbal, Crusher, I28

Hess (3): AVM, J80, Lily

I28 (2): CTM, Jetscode1

Lily (1): Vicious

Jetscode1 (1): Pac

Not voting: Smash, Wombat, Brett

With 16 people alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

YEah, i thought that was odd.. but then i thought it was just hess being hess

seems like he's not the one who destroyed what i had

I'd follow you two if he came out and said JiF was scum, and voted him. "Hi JiF" followed by "JiF is town" doesn't make a ton of sense to me

that's why i've been expecting to die if forced to reveal. I just voted verbal for the same reason last game

I'm fine with getting lynched..

CTM, there's other alternatives to you being the lynchee right now. The offer to fall on your sword is appreciated but we're well away from the deadline to make that a necessity.

UNVOTE

That's l-2 i think..

when hess came out talking about monkey's letter and voting me... i knew he was the one who did it..(destroyed my item).. i don't think you should go into details, we shouldn't use a reveal unless the town wants it

Figured it was you or Hess that stole it after the way this morning has gone.

My letter was in fact stolen, and yeah it was a 1-time BPV... apparently the only role/power I ever get in mafia. Unlike last 2 times I've had vests... I didn't say what it did and tried to draw the NK by offering the window for scum to shoot at me before I "opened" the letter.

CTM, there's other alternatives to you being the lynchee right now. The offer to fall on your sword is appreciated but we're well away from the deadline to make that a necessity.

UNVOTE

I agree. Fwiw, I'm getting a town read on you, CTM. I think both you and I28 are town, actually.

It's unlikely that you would choose thief for a fake claim if you were scum, especially given what you just said about voting Verbal for that same reason last game.

Just read chan's reveal. Honestly I thought Integrity took an item and destroyed the letter.

No, I'll vouch for the fact that it was stolen. I did not destroy it.

Doesn't make him town at all though, but him sticking his neck out like he has wouldn't be good play for scum. Mini wifom there... he always pulls the martyr act as town, perhaps he knows we'll opt out of taking him up on it.

Unvote CTM

Edit to unvote

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (5): Hess, Slats, JiF, Verbal, Crusher

Hess (2): AVM, Lily

I28 (2): CTM, Jetscode1

Lily (1): Vicious

Jetscode1 (1): Pac

Not voting: Smash, Wombat, Brett, J80, I28

With 16 people alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

All is not lost this game. I think some of what's going on is at least coming together a bit now.

Agreed. Now would be a good time to get some of the more inactive players to come out of the woodwork. Smash comes to mind in that category.

Archived