I28 (2): CTM, Jetscode1

Jetscode1 (1): Pac

Lily (1): Vicious

Hess (1): AVM

Brett (1): Smash

With 16 people alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

Personally not loving slats vote. Mock outrage day 1 plus this vote.

I have no idea what this means. I guess mock outrage = freaking out? :lol:

I was the second vote on CTM today. Seemed perfectly reasonable at the time. It still does, but I'm not ready for a lynch today just yet so...

unvote

Slats vote was odd.. When I'm proven to be town, i'd look hard there.. imo

Do it.

That's l-2 i think..

Ok, so I'm a thief.. Last night i stole ape's letter.. i was suspicious i wouldn't be able to use it, but I didn't want him to have cause i thought he might be scum..

I was told it was a recommendation letter and that i couldn't use it cause it didn't have my name on it..

I then got a second pm that said i left the letter on my desk, and someone came by and destroyed it..

when hess came out talking about monkey's letter and voting me... i figured he was the one who did it..(destroyed my item).. i don't think you should go into details, we shouldn't use a reveal unless the town wants it

What I don't get is how CTM says he came into today with me as his #1 for scum. Cases me on nothing, and even refers to last game to paint me as a liar.

I would think that once he stole my letter, he would have seen I wasn't lying about having it - and wouldn't you think that would if nothing else remove me as his #1 for scum? Certainly doesn't make sense for him to case me as potential liar, when he knew I didn't lie in my reveal... in fact, I played the BPV exactly how everyone says I should. How does that equate to #1 for scum?

The monkey's making sense here, which I suppose goes to the idea that he's changing his style of play... :P But I'm in line with his thinking.

Before I got to CTM's reveal, I was going to say that it seemed like the mod had essentially verified that the chimp was telling the truth about his letter. I realize that doesn't confirm his alignment, but we've already gotten his reveal, so what's the point of pushing him to start the day? Then CTM reveals that he's the one who took the letter?!? All of a sudden it's making much less sense for him to go after the chimp.

So yeah, I didn't like CTM's case at all when I placed my vote, like it less after his reveal.

I also think it's possible that CTM has a role that destroys items rather than just steals them. Just seems convenient that he stole an item and that in the same night someone else came along and destroyed it.

Scum team: AVM, Pac, Crusher, CTM, Jetscode with Lily as symp. Game over.

AVM's reveal sounds more like a scum power than a town one, as does CTM's. If we push a couple more reveals and tend to believe them, I'll be more than happy to come back and lynch either of these guys.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (6): Hess, JiF, Verbal, Crusher, Wombat, I28

Smashmouth (3): Brett, J80, Lily

Not voting: Slatsy Watsy

With 16 people alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

AVM's reveal sounds more like a scum power than a town one, as does CTM's. If we push a couple more reveals and tend to believe them, I'll be more than happy to come back and lynch either of these guys.

avm revealed?

No. Sorry...

JF80's reveal.

DOn't know what to tell you about the other stuff, I think he's the scummiest going atm. That's why I stole whatever power he had, and that's why i voted him today. Also wanted to see what he'd say about it, but he never mentioned. It's day 2, not going to have an open shut case anyway..

edit: also, not sure why you think I'd complicate my story by introducing another person, and, incorrectly thinking it was hess, unless it was true

DOn't know what to tell you about the other stuff, I think he's the scummiest going atm. That's why I stole whatever power he had, and that's why i voted him today. Also wanted to see what he'd say about it, but he never mentioned. It's day 2, not going to have an open shut case anyway..

Makes zero sense to me to start the day going after him when we'd already gotten a reveal out of him the previous day and you personally proved to yourself that he was telling the truth about the letter.

Was the goal to lynch him today without getting any other reveals? Seems to me you'd want to shake a few more trees first. If you think he's still the scummiest thing going come Monday, push to lynch him then. That's the way I'd play it.

edit: also, not sure why you think I'd complicate my story by introducing another person, and, incorrectly thinking it was hess, unless it was true

Because a role that destroys items would most likely be a scum role, while one that steals them could go either way.

Makes zero sense to me to start the day going after him when we'd already gotten a reveal out of him the previous day and you personally proved to yourself that he was telling the truth about the letter.

Was the goal to lynch him today without getting any other reveals? Seems to me you'd want to shake a few more trees first. If you think he's still the scummiest thing going come Monday, push to lynch him then. That's the way I'd play it.

I didn't think 8 more people would vote him instantly, and they didn't... just voted my favorite for scum, and immediately expressed a willingness to vote hess

Because a role that destroys items would most likely be a scum role, while one that steals them could go either way.

did you miss the whole interaction bewtween me and hess? People were about to run up hess and i asked to reveal, cause I thought he destroyed it and I could kill 2 birds with one stone. That was all a clever ruse?

***You hear a scream coming from the hallway***

What was that? It didn't sound too good.

The employees look around the room.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 .... uh oh. Just 15 people? Who's missing?

The employees run into the hallway. Just outside the elevator doors, you see a body in a gray Dunder Mifflin uniform and a man with long flowing golden hair standing over him. "NOOOOOOOO. MY HOMEY." The man leaps out of the nearest window and ran away.

"Was that ... was that Clay Matthews?"

"Forget about that, check on Brett."

"Brett? Oh god ... Brett? HE IS NOT BREATHING."

shit_just_got_real.jpg

did you miss the whole interaction bewtween me and hess? People were about to run up hess and i asked to reveal, cause I thought he destroyed it and I could kill 2 birds with one stone. That was all a clever ruse?

I went back and reread that. Doesn't mean a whole lot to me. A clever person might try to rope another player into their reveal in an effort to make themselves look more innocent.

But I already unvoted you. We'll see how the rest of the day goes, and I'll decide later whether or not I should revote you at that time.

CTM turns him over. "He ... looks like he's been strangled ..."

"What the hell, I thought people were just getting fired. I'm not risking my life over this crappy company."

The employees make their way to the door. It's locked.

"Who has the keys?"

"Uh ... I think Michael did ..."

The employees stare at each other. It's time to get back to the work at hand.

Brett. A.K.A Darryl Philbin A.K.A Warehouse Keeper has been strangled to death. (Can hide a different person in the Warehouse each night. They are immune from night actions working on them, but are also unable to use their night actions. They would not be able to receive or use items as well.)

craig_robinson.jpg

Man, why is it always the black guy?

Smashmouth (2): J80, Lily

Not voting: Slatsy Watsy

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

I went back and reread that. Doesn't mean a whole lot to me. A clever person might try to rope another player into their reveal in an effort to make themselves look more innocent.

But I already unvoted you. We'll see how the rest of the day goes, and I'll decide later whether or not I should revote you at that time.

If I wasn't worried about Hess revealling that he destroyed apes item in my possesion cause I actually destroyed it, there'd have been no reason to volunteer to reveal or to reveal a scum sounding role at all.

In any event, smash is gone for awhile, shows up, and then we get his voter killed. Either smash is being framed or a ducks a duck and smash is scum again..

WIlling to provide a bit mroe pressure to try and figure it out

unvote

vote smash

If I wasn't worried about Hess revealling that he destroyed apes item in my possesion cause I actually destroyed it, there'd have been no reason to volunteer to reveal or to reveal a scum sounding role at all.

In any event, smash is gone for awhile, shows up, and then we get his voter killed. Either smash is being framed or a ducks a duck and smash is scum again..

unvote

vote smash

yeah goofball as if I would be so obvious to kill Brett.

"Who would have killed Brett?"

"And why him???"

"It's gotta be one of us?"

"One thing's for sure, we're not leaving this building until we find out which one of us killed him."

The employees head into the conference room for an emergency meeting. You may or may not be able to figure out who strangled Brett, but the good thing is one of you will find something useful in there.

Bonus Game Trivia in 15 minutes (6:35 PM). First person to PM me with the correct answer to my question (to be asked at that time) will receive a mystery item.

Smashmouth (3): J80, Lily, CTM

I28 (1): Jetscode1

Not voting: Slatsy Watsy, Smash

Smashmouth (3): J80, Lily, CTM

Jetscode1 (2): Pac, AVM

I28 (1): Jetscode1

Not voting: Slatsy Watsy, Smash

unvote

vote smash

Just caught up and I was ready to say the case on you was overblown but then you do this. Why in the hell would Smash pop in, vote Brett, then kill him? :blink:

I'm not saying Smash is definitely town but to use that reasoning as the basis for your vote is very weak.. 1 weak case can be forgiven but 2 in the span of a couple hours?

I can see a SK being a thief this game. I've been thinking all along that our typical doc protects and investigations might be floating around in the form of these items. Could be wrong but that's what I'm thinking until I see otherwise.

No one appears to be interested in JC so I'm on the verge of voting you. I want things to play out a bit more as Lily, Hess, and Crusher are all shady IMO.

I also think AVM is either scum or 3rd party. His hinting doesn't sound like town and most certainly not an important role.

Just caught up and I was ready to say the case on you was overblown but then you do this. Why in the hell would Smash pop in, vote Brett, then kill him? :blink:

I'm not saying Smash is definitely town but to use that reasoning as the basis for your vote is very weak.. 1 weak case can be forgiven but 2 in the span of a couple hours?

I can see a SK being a thief this game. I've been thinking all along that our typical doc protects and investigations might be floating around in the form of these items. Could be wrong but that's what I'm thinking until I see otherwise.

No one appears to be interested in JC so I'm on the verge of voting you. I want things to play out a bit more as Lily, Hess, and Crusher are all shady IMO.

I also think AVM is either scum or 3rd party. His hinting doesn't sound like town and most certainly not an important role.

dude.. i acknowledged in my "case" that it could be someone setting up smash. It could be a wifom by smash. It's day 2.. good enough reason to shake his tree

on edit: also .. sometimes the obvious answer is true. I can remember being in the dead thread watching scum sell out as your only defenders thinking I can't believe they did that.

Btw, I won the challange just now. Jvor said I can reveal. I'd prefer not to say what I won, but ask tht you give me till tomorrow to use it tonight as it has pro-town benefits

Ive been looking at Lily and CTM for a while . The Brett thing was me messing with brett because of a vote he put on me with no reason at all... nothing more. I feel the same way that CTM's arguements have been weak sauce this game for sure . I may be going a little APE here but from my perspective Lily voted me wanting some action and a while later CTM jumped on with the weak crap trying to start a train for me to reveal. I got news for both of you scummates Im not gonna do it :P

Holy moss on a rock Pac! What crazy tactics did you use to acquire this bit of knowledge?! It's not like I flat out said that!! :blink:

Holy moss on a rock Pac! What crazy tactics did you use to acquire this bit of knowledge?! It's not like I flat out said that!! :blink:

I think it was when you said, and I'm paraphrasing:

"If I reveal I'm going to ask that you vote me off. It's as simple as that."

That stuck with me as something wifomilicious to say as scum. I can pull the direct quote if you like?

Archived