The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hipster douchebag.. gfy

Google/Android/ChromeOS will make apple thier bitch

Or the truth is it's good for competition to have other options out there to push technology further.

You realize you are exactly what you hate right. You probably hate apple fanboys because they think their product is better. But you think yours is better, OBVIOUSLY DUH so apple fanboys are the idiots.

HYPOCRISY FTMFW.

Or the truth is it's good for competition to have other options out there to push technology further.

You realize you are exactly what you hate right. You probably hate apple fanboys because they think their product is better. But you think yours is better, OBVIOUSLY DUH so apple fanboys are the idiots.

HYPOCRISY FTMFW.

Actually not at all, I'm not loyal to any brand. I absolutely hate the last 2 versions of windows and think they are junk. I'm excited google has entered the arena for the exact reasons you state. The reality is that they all have thier strengths and weaknesses.. Just tweaking the fanboys (and fanape) since the whole virus thing has been a strong lynchpin in the debate

Actually not at all, I'm not loyal to any brand. I absolutely hate the last 2 versions of windows and think they are junk. I'm excited google has entered the arena for the exact reasons you state. The reality is that they all have thier strengths and weaknesses.. Just tweaking the fanboys (and fanape) since the whole virus thing has been a strong lynchpin in the debate

Hackers don't write Mac codes because what's the ******* point right? It's mainly because if you want a virus to make an impact, doing it for OS X isn't going to do jack since most the worlds population is on Windows. Additionally I like to laugh at people that talk about the "open source" nature of Apple and OS X. Everything is controlled through Apple. They are a complete and total dictatorship. But I dont' see anything wrong with that. It's their name, their brand and if they want to control it go for it. Open source and that kind of stuff can generate as much good stuff as much junk as it generates as well.

I'm an honest person. I like Mac because A) Pretty, B) Easy and C) All the mac devices work nice with each other.

Also- I really don't see Wombat as scum. He's playing so care free and throwing caution to the wind that I can't see scum playing that way. That's more of a "I don't care townie" approach to me. Some people play a lot looser as town. As scum you have to be more meticulous and chose your battles to seem town enough while not drawing suspicion. JMO.

The scum is absolutely manhandling the town right now and all you ****s want to talk about is Apple? Jeez.

Just had a chance to really read through again. Second guessing myself, thought CTM's play makes absolutely no sense, and I've been suspicious of him all game, I think its worth letting him see through the night to use his "pro town" actions. Fag.

Unvote CTM

Vote Vic

This game has VicGod written all over it. He's the most instinctive player I've seen as scum and knows how to read people to figure out roles. I think he's in straight domination mode right now, while staying non-confrontational and burying an early vote on Lily. Basically, he's cruising and his day 1 attitude verifies that. Metagaming, yes. He's dangerous as scum and I'd like to give him some pressure.

Last day of meeting but I'm jumping around Orlando all weekend so I might be limited though following from my super cool iPhone.

The scum is absolutely manhandling the town right now and all you ****s want to talk about is Apple? Jeez.

Just had a chance to really read through again. Second guessing myself, thought CTM's play makes absolutely no sense, and I've been suspicious of him all game, I think its worth letting him see through the night to use his "pro town" actions. Fag.

Unvote CTM

Vote Vic

This game has VicGod written all over it. He's the most instinctive player I've seen as scum and knows how to read people to figure out roles. I think he's in straight domination mode right now, while staying non-confrontational and burying an early vote on Lily. Basically, he's cruising and his day 1 attitude verifies that. Metagaming, yes. He's dangerous as scum and I'd like to give him some pressure.

Last day of meeting but I'm jumping around Orlando all weekend so I might be limited though following from my super cool iPhone.

Burying an early vote? You mean that whole little case I put together to justify my vote on lily is burying. Guess you took a little tumble off your trike.

Also- I really don't see Wombat as scum. He's playing so care free and throwing caution to the wind that I can't see scum playing that way. That's more of a "I don't care townie" approach to me. Some people play a lot looser as town. As scum you have to be more meticulous and chose your battles to seem town enough while not drawing suspicion. JMO.

Speak of the devil. This post dings me...so good timing friend. ;-)

Hate when people go out of their way to clear people and give the idea of how scum should be playing. That always comes across as a tell for me.

Burying an early vote? You mean that whole little case I put together to justify my vote on lily is burying. Guess you took a little tumble off your trike.

You made a case. True. Still struck me as, I'm putting my vote here, let everyone do circles and I'll coast through the day. And the firings/kills has your mastermind all over it.

And you cant tumble of the trike, thats the whole purpose of it. Plus picking up ladies.

You made a case. True. Still struck me as, I'm putting my vote here, let everyone do circles and I'll coast through the day. And the firings/kills has your mastermind all over it.

And you cant tumble of the trike, thats the whole purpose of it. Plus picking up ladies.

Right and if I were pushing it then I'm trying to push everyone to vote Lily and that' a scum tactic too right?

And I call bullsh*t on your "clearing people" post. EVERYONE says "Eh I feel this way on this person." I could go back and find a dozen other posts of people doing it this game already. If you're going to apply that logic you might as well indict other people on it as well.

Right and if I were pushing it then I'm trying to push everyone to vote Lily and that' a scum tactic too right?

And I call bullsh*t on your "clearing people" post. EVERYONE says "Eh I feel this way on this person." I could go back and find a dozen other posts of people doing it this game already. If you're going to apply that logic you might as well indict other people on it as well.

True. But that was one part of the equation. I have multiple reasons that I've stated in my last few posts.

I dont expect you to agree. ;-)

True. But that was one part of the equation. I have multiple reasons that I've stated in my last few posts.

I dont expect you to agree. ;-)

O RLY??!!! Let's dissect

Unvote CTM

Vote Vic

So let's see in this post you're telling the town what to do with CTM. You're making up crap about me being non-confrontational when I called Lily out and made a case on her to convince others to vote her. And on Day 1 my "cruising" led to a lot of discussion so I wouldn't really call that cruising. Argument. Invalid.

Speak of the devil. This post dings me...so good timing friend. ;-)

Hate when people go out of their way to clear people and give the idea of how scum should be playing. That always comes across as a tell for me.

And I answered this one already. People say "I get this read" or "I don't think they would as scum" ALLLLL the time. Yet it's a tell ONLY for me.

So this last one is a doozy because it completely contradicts your other notion of clearing people. If I was content to let everyone do circles I would have:

- Not said boo about Wombat. I would've just let that go

- Not have given JC an dickish response'

- Not be wasting my time with you.

Your case sucks.

nah.. i just like to rile up the fan boys.. they're like a cult

I'm not riled up, just giving you sh*t right back.

Not a fanboy. I own an Android phone. I'm loyal to the Mac as a platform for the work I do, that's about it. 20 years, its what I'm used to.

I'm so not a hipster either.

I thought we'd had this conversation before... anyway, I'm not brand loyal either. I build brands, when your job is to create the cult... I find you are less susceptible to following it.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (4): Hess, Crusher, Wombat, I28

Lily (3): Vicious, Slats, Smash

Wombat (3): Lily, Jetscode1, Verbal

Smashmouth (2): J80, CTM

Jetscode1 (1): AVM

AVM (1): Pac

Vicious (1): JiF

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

Wow! As a newer Mac customer I am extremely impressed!!! I walked in there at 12:00. Got an appointment for 1:15 and some dude took me through it and fixed it in like 10 minutes for FREE. Wow! Now that's GREAT service! Thank god for Apple. What a great company and computer.

*sh*ts all over Chan*

I look down my nose at people like CTM. I know its not right, but I can't help thinking I am better than him because I use a Mac.

Also, I don't wear hand-me-down clothing from the Puerto Rican Mexicans that mow my lawn.

I look down my nose at people like CTM. I know its not right, but I can't help thinking I am better than him because I use a Mac.

Also, I don't wear hand-me-down clothing from the Puerto Rican Mexicans that mow my lawn.

Yet, if I worked for you company .. you'd work for me

Now, make me a purty picture you hipster piece of sh*t

hahahahahahah

Ape, am I missing something? Shouldn't it be "Optimus", not "Optimas"?

optimas is the feminine form

eddie murphy.. it's my house, and if you don't like it, you can get the **** out

and normally pictures say 1000 words, that one says about 4... wwwwwombat is a nerd

Oh, I have seen that, come to think of it.

Yet, if I worked for you company .. you'd work for me

Now, make me a purty picture you hipster piece of sh*t

hahahahahahah

optimas is the feminine form

Actually, we'd work together. But I get that you are trying to break chops. Its cute.

Ape, am I missing something? Shouldn't it be "Optimus", not "Optimas"?

Max got the wrong spelling from Crusher... they changed it to Optimas in both places... he and I were just laughing at it.

I never have a problem going after in-actives for a little pressure. This talk happens almost every game though and nothing ever happens. JC and Verbal are being a little more aggressive this game. JC usually waits until someone tweaks him but came right out of the gate. Verb always looks scummy to me. Wombat I have no problem with so far. Lily's playing strange, fact I consider her an inactive so far is enough said. Smashmouth I've got zilch.

You DO realize that this gets said every single game, right?

Alright, done catching up on actual game posts... not much there.

I understand my vote on CTM is wasted until closer to the weekend. I still don't like Jetscode's play... he seems to only have eyes for me, myopic, and on top of it anytime anyone mentions his name (even when Vic pointed out the irony in his one post) he gets extremely nasty / aggressive... like cut-throat defensive.

I can't remember JC ever being scum - the heightened defensiveness could be a tell for him, not sure.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

You DO realize that this gets said every single game, right?

Truth.

I think you've been playing to avoid playing so far. I don't know really what to make of it, but I always think you are scum too. Don't love your play, but not in a rush to vote you.

Truth.

I think you've been playing to avoid playing so far. I don't know really what to make of it, but I always think you are scum too. Don't love your play, but not in a rush to vote you.

No, it's just that I offer my thoughts less aggressively and they get overlooked. Plus, I play backward. I try to identify a few townies and narrow the pool before I try to figure out who may be scum.

Boys, what are your thoughts on Jif's case on Vic? I've never seen the Vicgod in action. I had thought that Vic was acting very town, because scum wouldn't go at someone quite that aggressively, but now I'm not so sure.

Boys, what are your thoughts on Jif's case on Vic? I've never seen the Vicgod in action. I had thought that Vic was acting very town, because scum wouldn't go at someone quite that aggressively, but now I'm not so sure.

As happens often here, I think JiF and Vic are two townies going after each other. Those always seem to promote the most venomous attacks because each person knows he's town and is frustrated.

I could be wrong and they may be running a gambit, but how often does that type of thing get pulled off in this game without someone seeing through it?

Archived