The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are ******* idiots. Ive never seen Crusher do this follow JiFs lead sh*t nor do I ever follow his.

Vic painting this false picture makes me feel even better about my retarded sucky case.

EXACTLY.. they are trying to say this is something we do when it's not. Vic is trying to lesson the fact I been on him since the start. I was joking when i followed you to CTM and I made that clear. I was all over Vic before anyone mentioned his name. His whole, "Oh Im too bored to day 1" crap sealed it for me.

Yeah we do it every game. Nice try. We got Vic I think,.

EXACTLY.. they are trying to say this is something we do when it's not. Vic is trying to lesson the fact I been on him since the start. I was joking when i followed you to CTM and I made that clear. I was all over Vic before anyone mentioned his name. His whole, "Oh Im too bored to day 1" crap sealed it for me.

Yeah we do it every game. Nice try. We got Vic I think,.

Wrong, its something we've seen YOU do Crusher. I never said its something you guys do together, but YOU do quite a bit actually.

JIF saying you don't goes to show you how ******* dumb he is.

The bold part above was all you needed as a case, you often attribute your voting rationale to JIF though... its not as big a deal as its becoming now though, surprised to see you and JIF both contest it.

I voted Lily today after Vic made his case because I felt both of them were suspicious, and voting along with one against the other seemed like a good way to gather intel on both. I have to say that for the most part, I feel better about Vic and my vote now than when I started the day - for whatever that's worth. Not thrilled with this little JF80 spat, tho.

Crusher had been mildly pinging all game, and I'm not happy with his JiF piggy-backing either.

If JiF is scum, he's doing it better than he usually does.

Yes, but Vic has wanted to kill Lily from the get-go...and now you like his argument...makes me suspect you...

Wrong, its something we've seen YOU do Crusher. I never said its something you guys do together, but YOU do quite a bit actually.

JIF saying you don't goes to show you how ******* dumb he is.

The bold part above was all you needed as a case, you often attribute your voting rationale to JIF though... its not as big a deal as its becoming now though, surprised to see you and JIF both contest it.

Dude i almost want to pull a Vic and refuse to address this.

But been drinking and feel good. Day 1 and Day2 Im always wary of JiF. It's worse when Im scum because I think he can see thru my soul. When Im town Im usually paranoid of him and accuse him of not being town. done it many of games.

This whole following thing this game is part of all the stuff I been doing since he went away and left me. Nothing more nothing less.

Now jiF and I usually compliment each other during the games and you especially and everyone else bitches about that constantly. but to say we follow each other from vote to vote. Thats just made up nonsense.

Yes, but Vic has wanted to kill Lily from the get-go...and now you like his argument...makes me suspect you...

I'm voting Lily because if my own suspicions, not Vic's.

Should I live that long, I'll change my mind about a number of people as the game moves forward. You don't do that? All I said was that I feel better about Vic, not that I agree with everything he's said, and not that I've placed him in my probably town list, either.

Haha! You are prickly this game.

Should I live that long, I'll change my mind about a number of people as the game moves forward. You don't do that? All I said was that I feel better about Vic, not that I agree with everything he's said, and not that I've placed him in my probably town list, either.

Anything concrete that I could actually address or just a gut feeling?

Dude i almost want to pull a Vic and refuse to address this.

But been drinking and feel good. Day 1 and Day2 Im always wary of JiF. It's worse when Im scum because I think he can see thru my soul. When Im town Im usually paranoid of him and accuse him of not being town. done it many of games.

This whole following thing this game is part of all the stuff I been doing since he went away and left me. Nothing more nothing less.

Now jiF and I usually compliment each other during the games and you especially and everyone else bitches about that constantly. but to say we follow each other from vote to vote. Thats just made up nonsense.

Crusher, I don't know what all this drivel is... you make vote all the time in mafia, not just this game, and say stuff like "Vote PERSON, my sweet bupZ thinks he's scum and thats good enough for me"

That's all I'm saying. I'm not building it into a case on you - but you do it.

Anything concrete that I could actually address or just a gut feeling?

Nothing specific I'm looking to get into right now. You'll be around this weekend, right? I've got a show tonight and a houseguest that's leaving tomorrow. After that, I should be able to put things together a little more concretely. ;)

Crusher, I don't know what all this drivel is... you make vote all the time in mafia, not just this game, and say stuff like "Vote PERSON, my sweet bupZ thinks he's scum and thats good enough for me"

That's all I'm saying. I'm not building it into a case on you - but you do it.

Dude Id rather you build a case then say stupid sh*t. Oh wait.. LOL

Ape and Vic are full of sh*t. I've never seen my muffin top do this. Maybe just maybe he too thinks vic is scum because Vic is playing like scum. Pretty profound. I know.

Nothing profound spews from you or the fat one. I know he thinks Vic is scum, that is all he should have said... he does the "my sweet bupz tag along votes" all the time in mafia. Just like I FOS everyone all the time, you are gay all the time, Pac is doosh all the time, and CTM is a pig all the time.

Crushers post above is straight truth. This is seriously the stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone make up before. It's complete and utter bull sh*t. He's always wary of me and rarely follows my lead.

For the record, I'm not arguing this because its a case on Crusher... I'm arguing it because you two are delusional. Its not made up... CTM's case on me "slipping while making jokes about hot chicks" was the worst case I've seen made up. This argument is just for the record. I have no stake in this argument other than knowing we see him do it all the time... to me its NOT relevant to the game, just annoying.

Fair enuff. Maybe you were suspicous of Lily earlier...not sure what made you feel better about Vic...I've had the opposite reaction to his day. Seems a little defensive...plus when I looked back I noticed he wanted to kill Lily when the game was still in joke mode...looks more like a manufactured case against a target then one with any substance.

My two cents...

Dude Id rather you build a case then say stupid sh*t. Oh wait.. LOL

You are missing my point Crusher... I'm not arguing this as "case" or suspicion on you. I've got a town read on you both, and I'm somewhat comfortable with that read.

It doesn't matter. Just remember this next game when you do it again.

Nothing specific I'm looking to get into right now. You'll be around this weekend, right? I've got a show tonight and a houseguest that's leaving tomorrow. After that, I should be able to put things together a little more concretely. ;)

Yes, I'll be around on the weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm with I28. It's not a case against either JiF or Crusher. It's just something they do.

Additionally I find it weird that Crusher was feeling better about me on my case about lily and then doesn't feel good because?? Oh right, because JiF made a case about me being non-confrontational and coasting when I have been doing the exact opposite.

I'm with I28. It's not a case against either JiF or Crusher. It's just something they do.

Additionally I find it weird that Crusher was feeling better about me on my case about lily and then doesn't feel good because?? Oh right, because JiF made a case about me being non-confrontational and coasting when I have been doing the exact opposite.

Dude your case on her was well done and I try to not lock on people when Im town. Try to give them the beneift because Im actually trying to find teh scum. That being said Im also guilty of metagaming you because of how good you are at being scum.

You've made one case against Lily which was just a continuation of the joke comment from early Day 1...Brett made the same observation about your lack of substance from Day 1. The comics are a nice way to obscure the fact your bored and already know who the scum are...me thinks your scum.

Ape is full of sh*t. I'm done talking about this lie him and Vic are creating. It's a blatant bull sh*t. Done arguing it. Vic is scum let's lynch him

I already moved on, glad you decided you are done. :rolleyes:

Dumb a$$.

Screw all you guys. I was supposed to go at it with Slats for like another week until I had an emo meltdown, left for a couple days, then came back apologizing to Slats and telling him how good a guy I think his interwebs persona is.

Instead, now I'm on the ****ing back-burner. **** all you guys.

With that said, I don't understand what the problem is. Crusher and JiF vote together a lot on Day 1/2, but considering we've got the "magic 8 ball" traveling around, people like me/JVoR/Sharrow that always vote each other to start the day, and the crowd that always votes whoever pwnd the game before...I don't see the big deal. Maybe I misunderstood what Vic was saying, but I took it as they vote together a lot early on, which is true. They also vote for one another right after that period a LOT of games (primarily Crush for JiF, as JiF used to be scum all the time last season IIRC).

And I've almost never voted someone because Vic voted them, last game is just fresh in everyones memory. Hell, Vic and I just started the Fusion bit towards the end of last season.

Now, back to doing my thing.

**** you Slats.

<3 Lillian

Something about Giraffes or some random crap to Hess.

And of course, AViciousM > all*.

*Except Dan, until further notice. And JVoR, because he can also MK me.

You've made one case against Lily which was just a continuation of the joke comment from early Day 1...Brett made the same observation about your lack of substance from Day 1. The comics are a nice way to obscure the fact your bored and already know who the scum are...me thinks your scum.

Err... I never joked Lily as a vote. I was always set on her.

CTM has been in italics at the bottom of the page for about an hour and a half. Can't wait to see his manifesto.

Holy crap.. I was responding to an apple post .. Thought better about it and have been out.. Checking in now from iPhone :) didn't know it stayed that long

And FWIW, I don't think I've ever seen Vic as scum act like this. Say I'm just taking up for him all you want, but he is precise, sneaky, and lets the town do the damage for him as he sits back and watches. If he's changed his play up then I'm wrong and oh well, but he usually controls his emotions very well when scum.

Of course, Wombat already called me scum, so take that as you will ;)

And FWIW, I don't think I've ever seen Vic as scum act like this. Say I'm just taking up for him all you want, but he is precise, sneaky, and lets the town do the damage for him as he sits back and watches. If he's changed his play up then I'm wrong and oh well, but he usually controls his emotions very well when scum.

Don't worry. That retard JiF figured me out. I'm not even going to fight a lynch or reveal just to hopefully deflate his ego a bit.

The only times I've seen Vic this noticeably disenchanted with the game is when he's been roleless townie.

Archived