The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what .. The more I think about this the less I like it.. PAC was around when I had 6 votes and rather then voting me to force a reveal he said something douchey like I'll be around to hammer.. Not a huge deal but then to show up today and build a case on my train stalling when opted out of putiing me at l-2 seems very scummy

unvote vote PAC

1. I've "definitively declared" no one scum

2. JiF is town

3. I wanted to role reveal Day 1. I would rather not Day 2

4. You self-voted too sh*t for brains

Um, you said JIF is town, Lily is scum.

If you would rather not D2, then why did you start D2 asking (when you had NO pressure) if you could role reveal because you had something you wanted to tell us? When CTM and I were arguing about his sh*tball case on me, you were asking to reveal, then CTM revealed instead.

You know what .. The more I think about this the less I like it.. PAC was around when I had 6 votes and rather then voting me to force a reveal he said something douchey like I'll be around to hammer.. Not a huge deal but then to show up today and build a case on my train stalling when opted out of putiing me at l-2 seems very scummy

FWIW...if it weren't for the speed of your bullet train I may have jumped on as well...what did you think of Slats point about the mod rules saying players could use an item right away and yet your item requires us to keep you around so we can reap your item's benefit...

If you would rather not D2, then why did you start D2 asking (when you had NO pressure) if you could role reveal because you had something you wanted to tell us? When CTM and I were arguing about his sh*tball case on me, you were asking to reveal, then CTM revealed instead.

JiF had a case on Lily...uhhmmm...interesting...then what caused the disagreement with Vic...

Interesting choice...did I miss your rationale from earlier? Never knew you were casing him....

You didn't miss anything. I've stated why I don't think Vic is scum, and I've largely avoided Lily mostly because nothing really sticks out to me. I've said I like Hess, but I sat there for a couple days with one or no other votes on him along with me, then tried you, the same.

I like your point, that's about it.

That's bs.. I went from 0 to 6 in record time and had you and the ape circling like vultures to get me to l-1.. You want to be a douchebag atleast be an honest one

Was I really "circling like a vulture" while I explained to you that I was more alarmed by Jetscode's play than yours? I only acquiesced to voting you because you kept begging for it you ******* slob. You are a big steaming pile of wifom right now, your play this game has been inexplicable... you always play scummy, but usually there is a purpose... the purpose this game is not evident, and the arguments you've made to defend your play have not been logical.

That's my point you filthy pig. You got to 6 votes in warp speed then the brakes were slammed and votes peeled off.

The reasons for these quick stops on the trains are suspect IMO. All it took was:

AVM - "I'm useless, if I reveal you have to kill me, nay ner nay ner."

CTM - "I'm currently carrying an item in my azz that has pro-town benefits."

Vic - "I'm quitting, ok I'm back in. I'm annoyed. You guys suck."

I'm thinking if one of you is scum your queer scum team is helping to take the heat off.

JF80 had a hand in the CTM stall... would be curious to see who instigated these other stalled trains.

1. I've "definitively declared" no one scum

2. JiF is town

3. I wanted to role reveal Day 1. I would rather not Day 2

4. You self-voted too sh*t for brains

Yeah...I'd like to hear on this as well...

unvote, vote: Hess

As for CTM and his item...

This suggests he could've used it already, but he says he needs to wait until tonight... ? Something to note, but it's not unreasonable that the item would be for nighttime use, and JVoR was thinking about distributing items at night rather than during the day.

But anyone, town or scum, can use an item. So an item with pro-town capabilities (as CTM suggests) probably has pro-scum capabilities in the wrong hands.

CTM wants us to keep him alive so he can use the item, but if we lynch him the next lucky contestant in JVoR's Wheel of Items will be able to use the same item tonight. So the reason to not vote off CTM would be because we feel really good about him being town - and not worrying about losing the power of the item. The item doesn't go away according to these instructions.

Good post.

I made the same comment about a pro-town item being used by a non-town player. Didn't catch the detail from the rules though.

Obviously I read that wrong...what was Hess' case on Lily...

Note entirely sure. I'd have to go back and re-read. Lily is one of the EASIEST people to case in this game if you ask me, she does this weird "too much information" type of over-explaining thing that just reeks of scuminess... but that's the vibe she always has, no matter alignment.

Then lynch me you big dumb animal.. Slats is probably more interested in getting rid of my item so he doesn't have to waste a nk on someone this close to being lynched No wonder u like the idea so much... No matter how you are aligned you are always scum MVP

^ you cut my post. Where I go on to joke about my Crystal Ball.

What I said early on D2 is I would like to item reveal at the end of D2 if we still have one left as I think it would help town. I'll reveal if I have to but would rather been D1. Feels like nobody is paying attention to the details.

Then lynch me you big dumb animal.. Slats is probably more interested in getting rid of my item so he doesn't have to waste a nk on someone this close to being lynched No wonder u like the idea so much... No matter how you are aligned you are always scum MVP

The whole point of my post was pointing out that item aren't gotten rid of. If the town thinks you're town, then we should let you live and wield it. But if there's a strong doubt about you being town, the fact that you have said item is more of a reason to lynch you, not less.

Yet you try to pass off this idea that the item would be lost again. Interesting.

The whole point of my post was pointing out that item aren't gotten rid of. If the town thinks you're town, then we should let you live and wield it. But if there's a strong doubt about you being town, the fact that you have said item is more of a reason to lynch you, not less.

Yet you try to pass off this idea that the item would be lost again. Interesting.

I think he easily could have stolen it (OP's item) and had a scummate destroy it and then pawn it off on me as if I destroyed it. I think that's where he was going when he thought my reveal had to do with him. Hence my FOS on CTM.

What I said early on D2 is I would like to item reveal at the end of D2 if we still have one left as I think it would help town. I'll reveal if I have to but would rather been D1. Feels like nobody is paying attention to the details.

Hmmm...

JVoR has also said that you can reveal everything in one shot. So if you got an item last night (which certainly seems to be what you're saying), then you could reveal your role, your item, and what your item does. Seems like more bang for your revealing buck. I don't understand why it would've been better for you to reveal D1 over D2.

I said at the time that I didn't like his reveal, and felt it was awfully convenient that he stole an item and then someone else came along and took it from him in the same night and destroyed it. I still don't like it, but didn't think we needed to rush to lynch him before the weekend.

randomly distributed.. Could go to scum or to unknown townie... Lynching me with it would probably give scum team 33% chance of acquiring

Hmmm...

JVoR has also said that you can reveal everything in one shot. So if you got an item last night (which certainly seems to be what you're saying), then you could reveal your role, your item, and what your item does. Seems like more bang for your revealing buck. I don't understand why it would've been better for you to reveal D1 over D2.

Well I self-voted for that reason. Wanted to see who was going to join my train. It was a different game with different circumstances at the time. What's funny is Pac refers to it as a emo vote which by no means, it wasn't even close.

Sigh... like I said, a big steaming pile of wifom.

The biggest issue I have with you is that you stole my envelop, proved to yourself that I wasn't lying, and yet proceeded to sell that terrible case on me about "slipping" when we were talking about hotties. This approach to D2 goes against your typically logic-driven play.

I'm on the same page as Slats here. CTM gets scummier by the post. Recall him feigning the self-martyr and announcing he wasn't scared to die for info for the town... I think he was going through the motions, as he does this all the time as town. Nothing about his play says he's okay with dying.

randomly distributed.. Could go to scum or to unknown townie... Lynching me with it would probably give scum team 33% chance of acquiring

The concern is that you are playing like scum... meaning scum could already have said item.

Again, it comes down to whether or not people think you're town. If we all were certain that you were a townie, then it would be a no brainer to keep you around and have you use your item. But I don't think that's the case.

So if I think it's -say- a 50% shot that you're scum, I like those 67% odds that if we lynch you your item makes its way into a townie's hands.

I didn't cut your post Hess. I didn't even quote you - I just repeated what I remember you saying.

You said JIF is town like 5 times - that to me goes beyond joking. That is you trying to send a message. When you couple it with saying Lily is scum... its going to get taken seriously, no matter how many jokes about crystal balls you make.

Hmmm...

...also JVOR explained that after I said it and asked.

I didn't cut your post Hess. I didn't even quote you - I just repeated what I remember you saying.

You said JIF is town like 5 times - that to me goes beyond joking. That is you trying to send a message. When you couple it with saying Lily is scum... its going to get taken seriously, no matter how many jokes about crystal balls you make.

ok. my point was I didn't "definitive declare" anyone including Lily scum. The one time I said Lily is scum I made a joke about my Crystal Ball>Magic 8ball, poking fun at Jetscode. However I still think Lily is scum or 3rd party.

unvote vote PAC

^^^^ He wastes the first half of D2 arguing with the Ape.

Now he's going to try to waste the 2nd half of D2 arguing with the Mule.

Sigh... like I said, a big steaming pile of wifom.

The biggest issue I have with you is that you stole my envelop, proved to yourself that I wasn't lying, and yet proceeded to sell that terrible case on me about "slipping" when we were talking about hotties. This approach to D2

goes against your typically logic-driven play.

you not lying about your item means squat about you alignment.. 2 scum had 1 time bpv last game a point I maid earlier that you concedded was true... As usual your fis amounts to nothing more then a big steaming pile of omgus

I'd link it for you if I weren't out with kids ..

Also my willingness to die decreased when I won an item.. Doofus

Do you still think it was preferable to reveal on D1 than D2, though? That's what I don't get.

Ok, please read carefully. I'm not being cryptic. I'm being as honest as I possibly can.

It's not like I wanted to reveal day 1 as if pick me pick me, BUT if I did...no big deal bring it on. Because It would have been worth it to see my train and would have helped clear up Optimas Primate's reveal a bit imo. Right now it would only help Scum.

fyi I'm going to go mow my lawn and then going out with friends tonight. Won't be around tomorrow if there is one, will be with family.

Again, it comes down to whether or not people think you're town. If we all were certain that you were a townie, then it would be a no brainer to keep you around and have you use your item. But I don't think that's the case.

So if I think it's -say- a 50% shot that you're scum, I like those 67% odds that if we lynch you your item makes its

way into a townie's hands.

well I know there's 100% chance I'm town .. Decent chance your scum.. And basically a 33% chance scum wins the item in random

Archived