The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is stunned.

"What just happened? Didn't it seem like Kelly was covering for someone else?" asks Verbal.

He takes a sip of coffee from his mug. Or ... what looked like his mug.

Verbal starts frothing at the mouth. "AKKKKKK--"

He keels over, unable to say another word. Unable even to 'hehe' for one last time.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Verbal A.K.A Jim Halpert A.K.A Mafia Redirector (can choose to either direct someone's power to another person, OR can choose to direct the effect of someone's item on another person) has been poisoned!

jim.jpg

wow ! now thats a powerful role .

or...What looked like his mug is an interesting comment. Would a townie have taken the risk of poisoning someone this early in the game ?

Hey Crush is there any way to search the pages faster ? It only gives the option of going back 2 pages at a time then having to wait for them to load up makes it a real pain in the a$$. We should be able to go back about 10 pages at a time which would make it easier to search the thread. Can you ask max if thats an option in the control panel ? Im pretty sure it was in VBulletin but not sure about this forum program.

Hey Crush is there any way to search the pages faster ? It only gives the option of going back 2 pages at a time then having to wait for them to load up makes it a real pain in the a$$. We should be able to go back about 10 pages at a time which would make it easier to search the thread. Can you ask max if thats an option in the control panel ? Im pretty sure it was in VBulletin but not sure about this forum program.

just click the downward arrow next to the page #... from there you can type in the page # you want to go to.

nice to see we got one with verb. jc was a strange choice for a kill for them. it appeared many (myself included) were prepared to vote him today. still playing on phone during the day.

And the jamaican voice comes back with a rummmmba. Boom Boom. Boom....

Anyway so there's probably a NSK with a mug and a DVig with a rope or vice versa? I'm neither tfr. Have a real life doctor's appointment and workload is adding up but will be around today here and there.

just click the downward arrow next to the page #... from there you can type in the page # you want to go to.

nice to see we got one with verb. jc was a strange choice for a kill for them. it appeared many (myself included) were prepared to vote him today. still playing on phone during the day.

Ahh cool thanks Pac I never saw that arrow because of the contrast with the dark color green and I generally keep my colors dark on my desktop.

Finally!!! And we got a powerful scumbag to boot!!! Nice job who ever pulled of that move.

Think we should have a good place to start this day phase and luckily someone that has been pinging me just dropped the biggest scum tell IMO that you can drop. Thanks Pacturd.

jc was a strange choice for a kill for them. it appeared many (myself included) were prepared to vote him today. still playing on phone during the day.

Almost every time I've seen this type of post, its scum trying to push confusion. I got Vic with this type of a post before.

Vote Pac

Finally!!! And we got a powerful scumbag to boot!!! Nice job who ever pulled of that move.

Think we should have a good place to start this day phase and luckily someone that has been pinging me just dropped the biggest scum tell IMO that you can drop. Thanks Pacturd.

Almost every time I've seen this type of post, its scum trying to push confusion. I got Vic with this type of a post before.

Vote Pac

JIF I do see his point, he was getting some votes. That would have made it easy for scum to kill someone else and hope to vote off JC in the day phase. Im not sure how it pushes confusion either since its pretty straight forward. Do you have anything else on the pacturd that got your attention ?

JIF I do see his point, he was getting some votes. That would have made it easy for scum to kill someone else and hope to vote off JC in the day phase. Im not sure how it pushes confusion either since its pretty straight forward. Do you have anything else on the pacturd that got your attention ?

Well, as I stated yesterday...total metagame approach. He's playing differently. Very cautious. Very serious. The first to want to discuss game set up (which everyone knows I hate because it helps scum create confusion). And now, he dropped IMO one of the biggest tells of the game. I've said numerous times before, I will go after anyone who posts something of that nature and I've nailed scum with it a couple of times before. In fact, last dead thread, a scum player that I cant recall at the moment did the very same thing and in the dead thread, I told everyone that I will immediately go after anyone who says that with their first post after a NK scene.

lol at jif. what i said wasnt confusing to anyone with a brain. you contradict yourself in your own post. someone playing cautious doesn't open up the game discussing items. my posting is down during the day cause im not getting screwed at work for playing mafia. what a putz.

lol at jif. what i said wasnt confusing to anyone with a brain. you contradict yourself in your own post. someone playing cautious doesn't open up the game discussing items. my posting is down during the day cause im not getting screwed at work for playing mafia. what a putz.

I dont find that to be a contradiction but o.k.

And I never said what you said was confusing. I said you posted it to try and create confusion about why the mafia would pick JC. In my experience, that is a HUGE scum tell.

Sorry about your luck. Playing from the phone sucks.

BTW, it was you last game Smash that did exactly what I'm going after pac for.

BTW, it was you last game Smash that did exactly what I'm going after pac for.

You sure it was me JIF ? I dont remember doing that to be honest. But either way you didnt answer my question....is this the only reason your going after PAC or did he do something else to get your attention earlier ?

Only have about 5 mins here.... surprised nobody seems to realize JC wasn't the intended target.

Will be back later.

Ninja'd me you dumb ape.

I came home for lunch and just re-read and was about to point out that JC wasn't even the intended target. I skimmed the scene on my phone and went to who died.

So by JiF (and now apparently the apes) logic, I decided to ignore the scene as scum and hope to cause confusion about lying who my scum team shot at? I would have KNOWN who we shot at.. why try and lie about it when it's right there in the scene!

I'm shocked our self proclaimed greatest scum hunter evar and Hess both missed that.

I know we're supposed to believe JiF is town because Hess said so but BOTH of them are playing very sketchy today. Hop on the first thing they perceive to be a "slip" and try to lynch an easy target. all the while having slipped themselves!

^my vote on you has more to do with the fact that you fos'ed me about 10 times yesterday but was only willing to put a vote on me once, shortly. I seriosuly don't mind the votes on me *glares at AVM* but it's when someone continues to just fos. It's exactly what Wombat did to me last game.

If you guys want to lynch me I'm fine with dying though... No offense to mod at all but I'm not that into this game that much because I can't stand playing on the phone (which led to this nonsense today), and I've been super busy with moving this weekend.

I can be on later tonight to reveal or whatever but don't expect much of a defense during the day.

If I get lynched look at the buddying up by Hess and JiF.. don't forget about Lily either!

I was going to go there today until these 2 idiots created this case.

I'll go on record with

Vote JiF

He's made 2 strong cases against CTM and Vic and backed off both of them like a pansy. We know CTM was town as am I so that's at least 2 hard cases against townies.

I don't like his play one bit.

Actully JIF I did say that in the scum thread last game but I dont think I said it in the live thread. Could that be what your refering to ?

This was the post you said directly after your NK...not the same exact tell as VicGod and Pacturd, but damn close.

"well sh*t this game is confusing. PAC that was a really good scene I thought things were looking up until you smacked me right across the face. "

Ninja'd me you dumb ape.

I came home for lunch and just re-read and was about to point out that JC wasn't even the intended target. I skimmed the scene on my phone and went to who died.

So by JiF (and now apparently the apes) logic, I decided to ignore the scene as scum and hope to cause confusion about lying who my scum team shot at? I would have KNOWN who we shot at.. why try and lie about it when it's right there in the scene!

I'm shocked our self proclaimed greatest scum hunter evar and Hess both missed that.

I know we're supposed to believe JiF is town because Hess said so but BOTH of them are playing very sketchy today. Hop on the first thing they perceive to be a "slip" and try to lynch an easy target. all the while having slipped themselves!

If you guys want to lynch me I'm fine with dying though... No offense to mod at all but I'm not that into this game that much because I can't stand playing on the phone (which led to this nonsense today), and I've been super busy with moving this weekend.

I can be on later tonight to reveal or whatever but don't expect much of a defense during the day.

If I get lynched look at the buddying up by Hess and JiF.. don't forget about Lily either!

I was going to go there today until these 2 idiots created this case.

I'll go on record with

Vote JiF

He's made 2 strong cases against CTM and Vic and backed off both of them like a pansy. We know CTM was town as am I so that's at least 2 hard cases against townies.

I don't like his play one bit.

Ha! I gotcha brother. Watching you squirm is pretty awesome.

I didnt reply to anything the scene revealed for a reason...and boy am I feeling good about that decision.

Nice try though.

This was the post you said directly after your NK...not the same exact tell as VicGod and Pacturd, but damn close.

"well sh*t this game is confusing. PAC that was a really good scene I thought things were looking up until you smacked me right across the face. "

JIF that does not seem remotely close to what PAC said at all. PAC named specific players I named no one just stating I was confused. Seems like your reaching a bit with this I just dont see it.

JIF that does not seem remotely close to what PAC said at all. PAC named specific players I named no one just stating I was confused. Seems like your reaching a bit with this I just dont see it.

Its too much work to go find the post...but the intent was the same. To act or create confusion based on YOUR NK choice. I'm telling you, any time I've ever seen it done, its been scum. I've done it as scum before too..its an obvious scum tactic.

I dont expect people to follow me...most of the time nobody does...but nobody can deny that I'm by far the best scum hunter this game has ever seen and that will be once again proven when/if we lynch Pacturd who is scum.

Archived