The Office Mafia Game Thread

my only problem with that reveal is JVoR said:

"The person fired was Jetscode1, A.K.A Kelly Kapoor (townie), A.K.A Modified Lover. (Did not know partner's alignment. Did not share a quicktopic. Passed a test, then chose to be fired in place of lover, instead of taking both down.)"

Why would JVoR have added the bolded?

She could still be scum or SK and started n1 with an item. I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies like AVM and JiF seem to be.

Lily were you told JC's alignment? Did you know who your partner was?

I knew who my partner was, but not his alignment. I have no idea why he chose to save me, and I know this doesn't prove anything about my alignment, except that I was shot at last night, and not by the SK or Vig or whatever, because they got Verby.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not start with an item. I was given it night one. That's why night one took so long, I believe. They had to wait for me (and maybe others) to say what I was going to do with my item.

I knew who my partner was, but not his alignment. I have no idea why he chose to save me, and I know this doesn't prove anything about my alignment, except that I was shot at last night, and not by the SK or Vig or whatever, because they got Verby.

I think it clears you, unless you are a 3rd party, which is possible. He said Jetscode was "fired" how scum has been killing and Verbal was "poisoned" which I'm assuming was an item.

Did they know who you were? JVOR didnt completely clarify that.

I think it clears you, unless you are a 3rd party, which is possible. He said Jetscode was "fired" how scum has been killing and Verbal was "poisoned" which I'm assuming was an item.

Did they know who you were? JVOR didnt completely clarify that.

Yes, JC knew who I was. I even had asked the mod that question, so I know he did.

Yes, JC knew who I was. I even had asked the mod that question, so I know he did.

Cute little touch by JVOR to not let you guys communicate.

I wonder why? Just flavor? Or is there reason? Dont really see the purpose of having different alignments. Especially since DPR was some type of 3rd party. Feel like JVOR did this just to **** with us a little bit and make us think so we dont assume anything. But my gut is your telling the truth and your town.

That said. My gut is also leading me to one of my season favorite targets who I've been wrong about all season long.

Vote AVM

I don't know who said I was on, but I've been gone for over an hour - getting food for my daughter and eating with her. Maybe my laptop doesn't sign off right away when I close it. Don't know. Don't particularly care.

What I wanted to tell you this morning was something scum already knows, so I thought it would be good for town to know. I was the one they shot at last night. I was JC's partner (modified lover.) Now, I'm just a townie, so my death won't matter except for numbers. Scum won't be interested in me anymore, so there's no reason for the town not to know. Then when Slats asked me if it would benefit anybody but me, I realized that it wouldn't.

Also, while I'm revealing, I had the mallard night one (investigative item) and got a town read. I don't feel the need to share that info, unless MOST of you think I should. It had a 33% chance of a result, 33% of not working, and 33% of breaking. I don't believe it was destroyed by the destroyer, but by its own percentage.

Awaiting further questions....

That's only one reveal.

If anyone wants to step forward and counter-claim being JC's lover, now would be the time.

I'm in favor of hearing who you got a town read on. I think clearing people helps the town more than scum.

I'm also starting to think that there may not be a traditional cop in this game. We have Hess's copy machine spewing out a townie's name, this duck, Sharrow (I think) was a one time lie detector, have that computer out there that CTM said was powerful -but clearly shouldn't strangle or poison people- so it could be an investigative item, too.

When the Monkey revealed his letter, Pac was quick to say that he thought we'd get a lot more reveals like that. I think it was Pac who also alluded to the idea that there might not be a traditional cop in this game, and I was thinking he might've had the mallard N1.

This is why I'm also interested in what became of Hess's copier. Did Hess put a name in it (his own?) and pass it on? Did it get passed on at all?

Pac is conspicuously absent from JiF's lynch pool list.

Haha! +1

I could vote Crusher or AVM, though.

You may not be useless after all. I double checked and SMC was "fired" as well. Good catch fruit.

That's only one reveal.

If anyone wants to step forward and counter-claim being JC's lover, now would be the time.

I'm in favor of hearing who you got a town read on. I think clearing people helps the town more than scum.

I'm also starting to think that there may not be a traditional cop in this game. We have Hess's copy machine spewing out a townie's name, this duck, Sharrow (I think) was a one time lie detector, have that computer out there that CTM said was powerful -but clearly shouldn't strangle or poison people- so it could be an investigative item, too.

When the Monkey revealed his letter, Pac was quick to say that he thought we'd get a lot more reveals like that. I think it was Pac who also alluded to the idea that there might not be a traditional cop in this game, and I was thinking he might've had the mallard N1.

This is why I'm also interested in what became of Hess's copier. Did Hess put a name in it (his own?) and pass it on? Did it get passed on at all?

Haha! +1

I'm not confirming I had that item but this is what I've been thinking all along.

I'm not sure we have a conventional cop and doc and think these the investigations/protections are being passed around.

Incidentally why is it ok to talk about this now when you freaked out at me for trying to talk about it day 1?

That's only one reveal.

Agreed with all these points.

Definitely think Lily should share considering the item is gone.

I'm not confirming I had that item but this is what I've been thinking all along.

I'm not sure we have a conventional cop and doc and think these the investigations/protections are being passed around.

Incidentally why is it ok to talk about this now when you freaked out at me for trying to talk about it day 1?

:lol:

D1 it seemed like fishing, and I was concerned about giving more info to scum than we would've been gathering for the town. But now that a few items have already been outed, and we have roles (or lack thereof) revealed, I think it's prudent to start getting more info on the table.

All caught up now. I'm not convinced that Lily is town, still a chance she's 3rd party, but I agree that there's no sense in pushing for a lynch of her today anymore.

I don't really know who our next target should be, but I do know that Crusher has probably posted the least amount of game content of anyone so far. I'd like to put some pressure on him and see what he has to say.

Vote: Crusher

All caught up now. I'm not convinced that Lily is town, still a chance she's 3rd party, but I agree that there's no sense in pushing for a lynch of her today anymore.

I don't really know who our next target should be, but I do know that Crusher has probably posted the least amount of game content of anyone so far. I'd like to put some pressure on him and see what he has to say.

Vote: Crusher

I'm town. You may not be. Nuff siad.

WOW just after that other storm fizzled out another one formed and just hammered us hail and a tornado 10 miles south of us heading into Dallas county could be really bad since its already gone through densly populated areas . The storm is past us now and I see more forming behind it. Gonna be one of those nights.... I miss NY :(

WOW just after that other storm fizzled out another one formed and just hammered us hail and a tornado 10 miles south of us heading into Dallas county could be really bad since its already gone through densly populated areas . The storm is past us now and I see more forming behind it. Gonna be one of those nights.... I miss NY :(

Wow, stay safe.

Crazy. I just read last night that more people have died in tornadoes this year than in the last seven combined. Stay safe, Buddy.

Ask away white chocolate, I am all a$.

Who are your favorites for scum right now?

Are you in favor of having Lily release the innocent read she got last night with the mallard?

Who are your favorites for scum right now?

Are you in favor of having Lily release the innocent read she got last night with the mallard?

My favorites for scum Vic, J80, Hess and to a lesser degree you and JiF.

not sure about the mallard. Do we want to expose a confirmed townie? What if it just happens to be a power role? Would she get just a town reading or a power role reading? Thats my concern.

My favorites for scum Vic, J80, Hess and to a lesser degree you and JiF.

not sure about the mallard. Do we want to expose a confirmed townie? What if it just happens to be a power role? Would she get just a town reading or a power role reading? Thats my concern.

MT, are you really asking this?

Archived