Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack lies, and some of you want to vote me for an off hand remark about not totally buying uncontested claims? In what universe does that make sense? I've already explained it, and I don't have any more to say to that except LLL.

Unvote

Vote Jack

Sorry that I have such a busy day, but I'll only be online for another 1 1/2 hours, and then not back until after the deadline. If you want to vote me, you'll have to either hurry up or lynch me blind.

I think I'd prefer to lynch jack over lily, and move from there based on his death scene. Lily always catches heat and almost always does so as town. It'll bite me eventually, but usually i view people voting her as more suspect then she is.

Jack got run up intially for fishing around for the doc, then claimed doc to get out of a lynch, now is claiming to have trapped scum. Not really sure how this makes him any less scummy then he was yesterday.

I can kind of buy the gambit, I've laid out things as traps before. But claiming doc is a whole different level. Even without exposing the doc, he's proven that either there is no doc and if there is doc won't counterclaim.. so that leaves a potentially safe claim for scum.. Also, how much are we going to buy the next doc claim? Just think it was a haphazard play that should be rewarded with a trip to the gallows.

unvote

vote Jack

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (5): Vic, Lily, CTM, JiF, Smash

JF80 (2): Primate, Crusher

Jack (1): Verb

Primate (1): Pac

Lily (3): Slats, Jack, AVM

Verbal (1): Sharrow

Vicious (4): Dan, DPR, JF80, JC

Not voting: Duke

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

I know there is a deadline, but I'm not sure when... can you include it in the next vote count? Thanks.

Nope. JIF wants to kill you because you haven't posted much... and he's gay.

You dumb ****, he's not on my target list anymore because he hast posted. Him and Lily are smashing their genitals together somewhere. Sucks for Lily because I think she likes penis.

Jack lies, and some of you want to vote me for an off hand remark about not totally buying uncontested claims? In what universe does that make sense? I've already explained it, and I don't have any more to say to that except LLL.

Unvote

Vote Jack

Sorry that I have such a busy day, but I'll only be online for another 1 1/2 hours, and then not back until after the deadline. If you want to vote me, you'll have to either hurry up or lynch me blind.

I don't really like this. If your town, you shouldn't hand cuff us and force us to lynch blind or lynch elsewhere. I think you should spill whatever it is you have to spill before you flitter away.

You dumb ****, he's not on my target list anymore because he hast posted. Him and Lily are smashing their genitals together somewhere. Sucks for Lily because I think she likes penis.

So, your saying you and Lily have something in common.

I don't really like this. If your town, you shouldn't hand cuff us and force us to lynch blind or lynch elsewhere. I think you should spill whatever it is you have to spill before you flitter away.

I could do that if y'all want me to.

Vote Jackoff

get it... vote.jack.off hahahah.

Sorry bud but I from the little I've seen, I don't like your feminine style.

I'll try to steal someones signal later and get caught up with this disaster.

Unvote

Vote Jack

That's part of it. You must of missed it when I said about the bandwagon votes etc. You haven't been playing this game on thread. Maybe in a quicktopic but not here. You've posted filler and nothing of relevance. The only substance you posted was saying "Om not sure I believe the claim. I've been fooled by uncontesteds before." Any counter to that or explanation?

The part where you tried to cast doubt on an uncontested reveal was scummy. In what world is that not scummy? It'd be like crusher claiming finder and then saying you don't believe him or your not sure. You'd raise flags and get a couple of votes. Even if I fake claimed it was an uncontested claim. That wasn't good enough for you when it was good enough for everyone else, that my dear is scummy. If I'm the only one seeing it I'll hang for it but you'll be right after.

There was a post about either me and lily being on the same team earlier. It looks like that person is trying to save Lily if I get lynched and flip town. I can't remember who it was but I'll look back and find it.

Here is a general question for everyone. Why would I reveal that I lied if I was back under the radar? I could have scared by but I revealed myself completely to the town. Why would I do that unless I thought I had a good reason?

Jack, everyone else knows that I play like this. I don't really do much the first couple of days. As the game goes on, I pick up speed. That doesn't mean I'm scummy. That means I'm Lily. I've been crazy busy this week, which should be over after today. Those two reasons are why you're not seeing as much content from me as you may like.

And I want to apologize for going a little emo on you guys. I was very surprised by the things I read, and I'm never at my best when I first wake up. Just ask my kids. Oh, wait. They're still hiding. ;)

Another convert.

It's no joke... I'm almost 100 percent Lily feels the same way I do... but after playing last season with you all... I just cannot take DM mafia quite the same now. Granted alot of that has to do with the total noobage over there that jumped into heavily roled games and therefore learned to play elaborately and fail at knowing how to do basic mafia.

But heck... Jack came from mafiascum-we-dont-know-how-to-make-day-one-last-less-than-a-month and marzipan. Whatever that site is about.

It's no joke... I'm almost 100 percent Lily feels the same way I do... but after playing last season with you all... I just cannot take DM mafia quite the same now. Granted alot of that has to do with the total noobage over there that jumped into heavily roled games and therefore learned to play elaborately and fail at knowing how to do basic mafia.

But heck... Jack came from mafiascum-we-dont-know-how-to-make-day-one-last-less-than-a-month and marzipan. Whatever that site is about.

I do feel the same way. I rarely play at DM anymore. I guess I'll have to during the football season, but not while I have you guys.

Jack, everyone else knows that I play like this. I don't really do much the first couple of days. As the game goes on, I pick up speed. That doesn't mean I'm scummy. That means I'm Lily. I've been crazy busy this week, which should be over after today. Those two reasons are why you're not seeing as much content from me as you may like.

And I want to apologize for going a little emo on you guys. I was very surprised by the things I read, and I'm never at my best when I first wake up. Just ask my kids. Oh, wait. They're still hiding. ;)

Then why join bandwagons mindlessly? That just hurts the town and that's all you've done. Of you haven't been here and you've been super busy well you should hold your vote.

The only non bandwagon vote was your day 1 vote on PAC after the deadline.

Then why join bandwagons mindlessly? That just hurts the town and that's all you've done. Of you haven't been here and you've been super busy well you should hold your vote.

The only non bandwagon vote was your day 1 vote on PAC after the deadline.

I don't know what you're talking about. I always give a reason for my vote. Show me what you mean, and I'll comment.

Yeah mafiascum is lame. At the malazan site everyone plays with random Alts so you can't really use Meta as a strategy. They are kind of long winded and over thinkers but the games are pretty good.

That's part of it. You must of missed it when I said about the bandwagon votes etc. You haven't been playing this game on thread. Maybe in a quicktopic but not here. You've posted filler and nothing of relevance. The only substance you posted was saying "Om not sure I believe the claim. I've been fooled by uncontesteds before." Any counter to that or explanation?

The part where you tried to cast doubt on an uncontested reveal was scummy. In what world is that not scummy? It'd be like crusher claiming finder and then saying you don't believe him or your not sure. You'd raise flags and get a couple of votes. Even if I fake claimed it was an uncontested claim. That wasn't good enough for you when it was good enough for everyone else, that my dear is scummy. If I'm the only one seeing it I'll hang for it but you'll be right after.

There was a post about either me and lily being on the same team earlier. It looks like that person is trying to save Lily if I get lynched and flip town. I can't remember who it was but I'll look back and find it.

Here is a general question for everyone. Why would I reveal that I lied if I was back under the radar? I could have scared by but I revealed myself completely to the town. Why would I do that unless I thought I had a good reason?

Holy god man...this dude is all over the place. He might be worse than the Ape.

So your whole case against Lily is that she didnt buy your fake reveal? Epic.

Lies. I am the most insulted person here... nobody loves me.

I've loved you from the first game I played with you. My fellow predaturds hold a special place. I love you from the bottom of my butt.... cause it's bigger than my heart.

I don't know what you're talking about. I always give a reason for my vote. Show me what you mean, and I'll comment.

I'm not on my computer just on my phone so I can't quote them without a lot of pain in the a$$ browser loading so I'll tell you.

Your vote on me the 1st time was bandwagoning

Your vote on Dan was bandwagoning.

There is a difference between posting a mashed together reason that three or four other people have already said and actually posting a reason.

You're not helping. I've already got to hang out with freakin' you and JVOR, now you want to add Jack to that mess? Can we at least get someone with a set of t!ts to hang out with beyond the grave? I'm not picky, any t!ts at all will do, even Crusher's.

You just got nominated to have your soul evicerated for all time.

Holy god man...this dude is all over the place. He might be worse than the Ape.

So your whole case against Lily is that she didnt buy your fake reveal? Epic.

That's part of it. If you want to over simplify it and leave out half of the argument I've given, so you can make Lily look innocent, then you can say that.

I'm not on my computer just on my phone so I can't quote them without a lot of pain in the a$$ browser loading so I'll tell you.

Your vote on me the 1st time was bandwagoning

Your vote on Dan was bandwagoning.

There is a difference between posting a mashed together reason that three or four other people have already said and actually posting a reason.

That's not true. Plain and simple. I'd have to go back and look at my vote on you yesterday, but my vote on Dan was #2 on her train and my reason was that she was playing less involved than usual. IF I bandwagoned, and I don't believe I did, it was one time. Your argument doesn't hold water, dude. Give it up.

Vote Jackoff

get it... vote.jack.off hahahah.

Sorry bud but I from the little I've seen, I don't like your feminine style.

I'll try to steal someones signal later and get caught up with this disaster.

vato... joo give me your internets and nobody gets hurt, ay

cali_mexican_party.jpg

That's not true. Plain and simple. I'd have to go back and look at my vote on you yesterday, but my vote on Dan was #2 on her train and my reason was that she was playing less involved than usual. IF I bandwagoned, and I don't believe I did, it was one time. Your argument doesn't hold water, dude. Give it up.

How many people said that before you?

Archived