Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

How many people said that before you?

Um... one, maybe. If not inventing my own brand new reasons for voting someone makes me scum, then I'm always scum. Except I'm not always scum. You need to get to know us a bit better before trying to lead a lynch party.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... one, maybe. If not inventing my own brand new reasons for voting someone makes me scum, then I'm always scum. Except I'm not always scum. You need to get to know us a bit better before trying to lead a lynch party.

I call them as I see them. If your suggesting I lie low and follow the crowd until I'm one of the crowd then that's a lame way to play and I'm not going to do it.

Holy god man...this dude is all over the place. He might be worse than the Ape.

So your whole case against Lily is that she didnt buy your fake reveal? Epic.

I would never go full retard like Simple Jack. Too damaging to one's mafia career.

I'm going to take a few minutes and settle down so I don't go emo on you guys. Let me know if you want a reveal before I head out the door, like CTM suggested. I personally don't see it necessary with as few votes as I have, but if y'all want it, I'm happy to oblige.

I'm going to take a few minutes and settle down so I don't go emo on you guys. Let me know if you want a reveal before I head out the door, like CTM suggested. I personally don't see it necessary with as few votes as I have, but if y'all want it, I'm happy to oblige.

No dammit... you will bring the emo, and you will bring it now.

Unvote

Vote Lily

Is anyone interested in killing J80? I would like to.

My vote has been on him the whole time - I'll go back to him in a heartbeat. Especially now that he's shared how cool he thinks it is that JIF sucks his own peener.

Not sure what kind of deviant you are, but me think you like the taste of your own yogurt... and that's just not normal.

Its a compliment in the sense that sucking one's own d*** would be a huge accomplishment. Extreme flexibility and being well-endowed would be qualities of such a person.

JVOR's the only one among us equipped, it would seem.

I think that's where I want to go.

I don't mind voting for Jack either. The doc claim was one thing, but I didn't like it when he claimed Searcher.

I think we need to revisit the Dan case. When she claimed roleless it got a lot of attention I think it was a great move on her part because shortly after Jack Chit comes in with his nonsense and Dan-x goes off into hiding creating a nice buffer on her case.

I think shes going to coast to end game with it and I certainly do not believe the roleless claim shes made. Shes playing this perfect and we're letting this demon slip right between our grasp.

My vote has been on him the whole time - I'll go back to him in a heartbeat. Especially now that he's shared how cool he thinks it is that JIF sucks his own peener.

Yes

Unvote Lily

Vote JF80

vote:80

He's said he's a demon at least twice. What more do we need, really?

I'm a roleless townie you freaking morons.

I think that's where I want to go.

I don't mind voting for Jack either. The doc claim was one thing, but I didn't like it when he claimed Searcher.

Again with the searcher thing. Tw very next post I clarified that I was roleless. I thought by saying plain searcher as in a member of a search party most people would get it. I've actually said I'm vanilla all along. So if that's your only argument against me you have none

Again with the searcher thing. Tw very next post I clarified that I was roleless. I thought by saying plain searcher as in a member of a search party most people would get it. I've actually said I'm vanilla all along. So if that's your only argument against me you have none

What is a searcher anyway, Cop? I don't like how you claimed cop.

So you're a demon. Then you're still a demon. And now you're a townie? Which is it? Next you'll be the doc, and then a searcher, then roleless?

F*** it.

unvote vote Jetsfan80

I'll hang out with BG, JVOR, and the rest of the cooler dead people.

I think we need to revisit the Dan case. When she claimed roleless it got a lot of attention I think it was a great move on her part because shortly after Jack Chit comes in with his nonsense and Dan-x goes off into hiding creating a nice buffer on her case.

I think shes going to coast to end game with it and I certainly do not believe the roleless claim shes made. Shes playing this perfect and we're letting this demon slip right between our grasp.

I said this earlier...nobody listened. Go figure.

I'm Batman

F*** it.

unvote vote Jetsfan80

I'll hang out with BG, JVOR, and the rest of the cooler dead people.

Pussy

Archived