Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

I'll claim to be the man who shot tupac if it will stop all this searcher sh*t.

I've said all I've got to say. I've voted for who I'm going to vote for. Come whatever may.

I probably would have believed you if you had claimed rolefinder. Town always has a rolefinder... right Slats.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac wishes he could get away with a cop & doc claim as well as Jack did.

At least Jack "screamed it from the rooftops" when he claimed both Doc and Cop... leaving little question in my mind that he is in fact both.

Hahaha. :)

I'm having trouble figuring out how Jack's play makes sense as town or scum, though. Why do it in the first place, and why throw himself in front today when no one was going to lynch him.

I'm convinced he's either scum that can see into the future and saw that he was going to get lynched for fishing for the doc, or his brain is dumb.

Okay, guys. I'm out in 15 minutes for the rest of the day. I'll try to get back online between stuff, but I make no promises.

I was just about to break this whole game open with some JIF-inspired scum hunting and CTM-style scum trapping brilliance... but I guess it can wait.

Anyone want to post pictures of their shoes? Maybe pretty girls?

I don't know about lynching J80, he's one who legitimately sounded as confused as I was to start the game. If he is a roleless townie as he claims, we started with 0 info about what was in the game, the town's goal, etc. Some of his earlier posts sounded similar to the mindset I had at the time. I guess as scum he could have picked up on the fact that some people were totally out of the loop and tried to play that up, but I'm leaning town on him.

I don't know about lynching J80, he's one who legitimately sounded as confused as I was to start the game. If he is a roleless townie as he claims, we started with 0 info about what was in the game, the town's goal, etc. Some of his earlier posts sounded similar to the mindset I had at the time. I guess as scum he could have picked up on the fact that some people were totally out of the loop and tried to play that up, but I'm leaning town on him.

Heh, which is why you and him are at the top of everyone's FOS list... because you "sounded" confused.

Heh, which is why you and him are at the top of everyone's FOS list... because you "sounded" confused.

All I'm saying is I wasn't told there were demons in the game, I didn't even know for sure that there was a scum team. Thought our objective may have been to do something else, or even just manage to make it out alive. Lol.

Have you ever picked up a girl at the bar, by lying to her and telling her your a Doctor. But then you take her come and she finds your badge, gun and handcuffs, so you tell her you're a cop. But then she finds out your just a rent-a-cop security guard simple Vanilla Searcher at the local retirement center? sh*t sucks.

fixed.

He's clearly a graduate of DPR's school of cross highway, then look both ways mafia.

Granted, he does seem a bit impetuous, but he has no style. Everybody knows that my graduates will fall back on clever remarks and sexual innuendo if they get into a pinch. Now, if he starts to pee into his own mouth, we'll have a much better idea of whom he idolizes.

Granted, he does seem a bit impetuous, but he has no style. Everybody knows that my graduates will fall back on clever remarks and sexual innuendo if they get into a pinch. Now, if he starts to pee into his own mouth, we'll have a much better idea of whom he idolizes.

I definitely don't idolize optimus primegay

JF80? Oh wait... right organ, wrong fluid.

I investigated your mother she turned up as a wretched whore.

Hey, we encourage each other to be ruthless to one another without question - but we tend to steer away from the Mom and family digs. Don't want the JN style of relentless insults to jump the shark, know what I'm saying you filthy pig?

No but he is wearing a Seahawks jersey so it's no surprise he can't get laid

Yup, the Seahawks jersey... THAT is what's keeping him from getting laid. You do have some mighty fine detective skills...

Hey, we encourage each other to be ruthless to one another without question - but we tend to steer away from the Mom and family digs. Don't want the JN style of relentless insults to jump the shark, know what I'm saying you filthy pig?

Got you. I feel like you must every time you look in the mirror. Ashamed and assholeish

@jets fan I'm sorry. I took it to far.

Got you. I feel like you must every time you look in the mirror. Ashamed and assholeish

I didn't want you to apologize to that prick bastard, I just wanted to make you feel sh*tty. Hahahah... I win!

I'll claim to be the man who shot tupac if it will stop all this searcher sh*t.

I've said all I've got to say. I've voted for who I'm going to vote for. Come whatever may.

Thank God Blackout isn't playing...

Have you ever picked up a girl at a bar and subsequently had sex with her and felt bad about it the next morning? That's JN mafia. Seems like a good idea before hand. It's fun while your doing it. But then afterwards your looking at yourself what the ****. I hope I didn't catch something.

You did.

Guys... I've used my powers as a roleless townie to determine that Verbal might, and by might I mean there's a slim chance, be the one who was silenced today, but I'm not sure... so I think we should ask him.

Also sry if this was already mentioned but it looks like Verbal was the one who was silenced?

Has to be, he's been repping posts but not responding. Has anyone else not posted?

Damnit, new guy...don't feed the monkey...

I don't know if ya'll noticed, but Verbaliscious has been awfully quiet...

See above.

Guys... I've used my powers as a roleless townie to determine that Verbal might, and by might I mean there's a slim chance, be the one who was silenced today, but I'm not sure... so I think we should ask him.

Did you lie about your powers and you're actually baiting Verb to respond to determine if he's scum or not? And then you'll reveal that you're actually a feces flinging demon who is not a demon but really a townie.

Did you lie about your powers and you're actually baiting Verb to respond to determine if he's scum or not? And then you'll reveal that you're actually a feces flinging demon who is not a demon but really a townie.

Baiting is my specialty. My friends and family call me the Master Baiter all the time.

Has to be, he's been repping posts but not responding. Has anyone else not posted?

Wasn't sure if this had already been established ... didn't think RaoulDuke had posted either but Verbal had the weird blank post.

Role reveal with no pressure? ZOMG U R TEH SCUM

Super Monkey, New Guy, 80 the self hammering hobo, and Lily the questioner. Scum team, game over.

Boom.

Archived