Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Take a look at my link I put up for Jack. I have already began calling my soon to be born child THE STALLION WHO MOUNTS THE WORLD.

What a coincidence! I've started to think of you as THE PLAYER WHO MOUNTS HIS HAND.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you and Smash have a demon meeting and decide to bait me and the Ape into arguing with you to distract everyone else? How gay.

EDIT - Feel free to vote for me, and at least further the game instead of lurking and prodding from the sidelines.

You tried this same tactic in the Star Wars game when I was on your team. Another lazy attack.

"Hey I see you on"

I already explained that I looked into the thread this weekend and didn't want to post due to the fact that I hadn't had time to really think about the information. I would have no issues voting you right now, but I don't believe that you'll get run up in time. You and slats were basically my 1a and 1b.

You tried this same tactic in the Star Wars game when I was on your team. Another lazy attack.

"Hey I see you on"

I already explained that I looked into the thread this weekend and didn't want to post due to the fact that I hadn't had time to really think about the information. I would have no issues voting you right now, but I don't believe that you'll get run up in time. You and slats were basically my 1a and 1b.

None of that changes the fact that you've been lurking and prodding. Dilrod.

You and slats were basically my 1a and 1b.

Case me, bro.

If you and your primate friend are going to get any traction, I prefer it be sooner rather than later. Like I said earlier, I probably won't be around late afternoon/evening today.

None of that changes the fact that you've been lurking and prodding. Dilrod.

Every vote I have made I've given a reason to accompany it. I haven't prodded anything. Prodding to me is when you're on one train yet you massage another without voting it yourself. So by my definition, I haven't done that. If you think prodding along a vote of a train that you are on is suspicious then I don't know how you expect us to play. Just make our case and that's that?

Case me, bro.

If you and your primate friend are going to get any traction, I prefer it be sooner rather than later. Like I said earlier, I probably won't be around late afternoon/evening today.

I think you're playing a bit more aloof than you normally do. It feels like you are sticking to a weak case and trying to vet your innocence while condemning others for not following suit. There isn't a specific post or anything of that nature for me to put up here and build a case around. I think it's more of a gut feeling and seeing you not play as what is normally expected of you. Jack mentioned it elsewhere, it's like you're purposely leaving things out, which someone like you doesn't typically do.

Just read thru quickly.

Find it interesting so much focus is still being put on the wombat vote that took place before alot of people really knew this was an actually game and not a sign Hess has actually lost it.

Jif? Please explain why I would be a good lynch candidate today? Based on what? Your scum hunting? LOL

Will read more and play more during lunch. Family in this week not alot of time.

As one of the people who voted Wombat and was around to unvote when he reached L1 -but didn't- I can see why you'd feel that way. :)

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2171/mp3/130253_SOUNDDOGS__ri.mp3

EXCUSE ME...

*blah blah blah blah blah*

HELLO..IT'S ME, BADASS SATAN

*blah blah blah blah blah*

PEOPLE PLEASE IF YOU COULD JUST QUIET DOWN FOR A...

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2171/mp3/130253_SOUNDDOGS__ri.mp3

SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have less than 8 hours until deadline.

Carry on...

Best. Case. Ever.

One thing I can't is the "I'm having no luck with my ____ case, so..." it reeks of scum letting out a whine about nobody listening to them, then swinging their vote to a more opportunistic place. This looks like an attempt to build competing trains between me and Slats, which in theory would provide plenty of fireworks.

Hey Magilla I plainly stated that I like Dan-x for scum . I gave my reasons, and her train stalled just like it always does. I dont have much more in the way of suspects but once again, Like I stated, I dont like it when people try too hard to sound like they are town. I had no other motive to vote for you other than that. So this is NOT a case, monkey brains its more like a hunch. I had the same exact feeling about PAC last game but I did not act on it he turned out to be scum

Did you and Smash have a demon meeting and decide to bait me and the Ape into arguing with you to distract everyone else? How gay.

EDIT - Feel free to vote for me, and at least further the game instead of lurking and prodding from the sidelines.

retard

Just read thru quickly.

Find it interesting so much focus is still being put on the wombat vote that took place before alot of people really knew this was an actually game and not a sign Hess has actually lost it.

Jif? Please explain why I would be a good lynch candidate today? Based on what? Your scum hunting? LOL

Will read more and play more during lunch. Family in this week not alot of time.

that gives you 3 full hrs... you can read the whole thread while stuffing your fat face

I think you're playing a bit more aloof than you normally do. It feels like you are sticking to a weak case and trying to vet your innocence while condemning others for not following suit. There isn't a specific post or anything of that nature for me to put up here and build a case around. I think it's more of a gut feeling and seeing you not play as what is normally expected of you.

What does the bold even mean? You're in agreement with the Chimp on me, a guy who felt the need to post "I am town" twice, and detail a PM from the mod to vet his innocence - but you're voting me for trying to vet mine... ? Again, not knowing where you're even coming from with that. I'm just trying to make cases. I've got my vote on Pac because it's my best case right now, but I've stated my willingness to move to a couple other players. Hardly pushing anyone specific. Do think there was a lot of scumminess around the Wombat lynch, and scumminess about the brushing off of such a quick townie lynch on D1, too.

Jack mentioned it elsewhere, it's like you're purposely leaving things out, which someone like you doesn't typically do.

Haha! My scum tell last time I was scum was that I was too serious early, now I'm too aloof.

I always purposely leave things out, and responded to Jack by telling him exactly that - something you're conveniently leaving out here. Hmmm.... :lol:

This is how I always play. I never tip my whole hand early. And I like getting suspicion early, anyway. Helps me stay alive at night.

Hey Magilla I plainly stated that I like Dan-x for scum . I gave my reasons, and her train stalled just like it always does. I dont have much more in the way of suspects but once again, Like I stated, I dont like it when people try too hard to sound like they are town. I had no other motive to vote for you other than that. So this is NOT a case, monkey brains its more like a hunch. I had the same exact feeling about PAC last game but I did not act on it he turned out to be scum

In the immortal words of Adam Sandler, the Wedding Singer...

WHOOBIDEEDOO!

sandler_wedding_singer.jpg

Every vote I have made I've given a reason to accompany it. I haven't prodded anything. Prodding to me is when you're on one train yet you massage another without voting it yourself. So by my definition, I haven't done that. If you think prodding along a vote of a train that you are on is suspicious then I don't know how you expect us to play. Just make our case and that's that?

When you attack me with no basis by saying "I'm trying to sound innocent", and then don't vote me, that's what I call a prod. Of course, by your standards, your very next post is prodding...

I think you're playing a bit more aloof than you normally do. It feels like you are sticking to a weak case and trying to vet your innocence while condemning others for not following suit. There isn't a specific post or anything of that nature for me to put up here and build a case around. I think it's more of a gut feeling and seeing you not play as what is normally expected of you. Jack mentioned it elsewhere, it's like you're purposely leaving things out, which someone like you doesn't typically do.

WTF with the "aloof" and "trying to sound innocent" bullsh*t? You've got no case, but you are a huge hypocrite.

Did you and Vic sync your waches at the same time you synced your attacks?

To me, this loks like a Vic/Smash bumrush to put the heat on me, Slats, Ape, Dan and anyone else while pulling attention off of AVM? I'm starting to like a Vic lynch more and more. Lemme check the vote count.

What does the bold even mean? You're in agreement with the Chimp on me, a guy who felt the need to post "I am town" twice, and detail a PM from the mod to vet his innocence - but you're voting me for trying to vet mine... ? Again, not knowing where you're even coming from with that. I'm just trying to make cases. I've got my vote on Pac because it's my best case right now, but I've stated my willingness to move to a couple other players. Hardly pushing anyone specific. Do think there was a lot of scumminess around the Wombat lynch, and scumminess about the brushing off of such a quick townie lynch on D1, too.

Haha... why are you talking about me "vetting my innocence"?

Nobody is voting me - I said "I am town" because the argument was that in Slatsy's world "double-voter = scum" and I revealed with a 1-time double-voter ability and made the point that I was town.

If there's a lie detector, they can use that quote - but primarily the statement was made to prove you concrete assertion about the alignment of the double-voter wrong.

Now all of a sudden you are spinning this to make it sound like I'm reeling to prove I'm town? Pfft... pathetic.

When you attack me with no basis by saying "I'm trying to sound innocent", and then don't vote me, that's what I call a prod. Of course, by your standards, your very next post is prodding...

WTF with the "aloof" and "trying to sound innocent" bullsh*t? You've got no case, but you are a huge hypocrite.

To me, this loks like a Vic/Smash bumrush to put the heat on me, Slats, Ape, Dan and anyone else while pulling attention off of AVM? I'm starting to like a Vic lynch more and more. Lemme check the vote count.

Wait.

So I'm a hypocrite with no case but it's ok for you to say.

DERP DONT REEL LIKE DIZ TRAIN BUT WILL VOTE HERE HERE AND HERE WITH NO REEZUNING DERP

My "case" is just as good as anyone who says "Want to put pressure here to see this person react."

I hinted at this after Smashmouth's vote on me.

Vic piggyback's on my case on Slats - Smash votes me. You know what works out best for the town? A Monkey/Slats argument that turns into 2 competing threads on deadline day. Probably both town. Definitely has me wavering on Slats now.

Haha... why are you talking about me "vetting my innocence"?

Nobody is voting me - I said "I am town" because the argument was that in Slatsy's world "double-voter = scum" and I revealed with a 1-time double-voter ability and made the point that I was town.

If there's a lie detector, they can use that quote - but primarily the statement was made to prove you concrete assertion about the alignment of the double-voter wrong.

Now all of a sudden you are spinning this to make it sound like I'm reeling to prove I'm town? Pfft... pathetic.

LOL! at the bold!

You're always out to prove you're town. It's always your primatey motivation. I don't care, but it is.

I am town, for the monkey's hypothetical lie detector.

I wouldn't be surprised if instead of a one-time role, you have the permanent role of influential townie, and you were stupid/brazen enough to think taking Wombat in under a day was a really smart idea - and you're all pissed off at me for calling it dumb. :lol:

Sorry, but it was - unless it was scum.

Oh, and for the record, you proved nothing.

As we discussed (if you're telling the truth about it being a one day ability), it could just as easily been handed to scum on D1.

And where was that person on D2, when we were coming seriously close to a random lynch?

LOL! at the bold!

You're always out to prove you're town. It's always your primatey motivation. I don't care, but it is.

I am town, for the monkey's hypothetical lie detector.

I wouldn't be surprised if instead of a one-time role, you have the permanent role of influential townie, and you were stupid/brazen enough to think taking Wombat in under a day was a really smart idea - and you're all pissed off at me for calling it dumb. :lol:

Sorry, but it was - unless it was scum.

Is that a theory? It sure looks like a theory? I thought theories were bad, bad, bad... some arrogant old dirt bag told me that once.

Oh, and for the record, you proved nothing.

As we discussed (if you're telling the truth about it being a one day ability), it could just as easily been handed to scum on D1.

And where was that person on D2, when we were coming seriously close to a random lynch?

I like it when your argument to me is saying back to me what I told you. Its productive.

As for the last question, I mentioned I have the ability not to use it. Perhaps IF whoever had it D2 chose not to use it. I've already give you this information, now you are just waging argument for the sake of arguing.

Is that a theory? It sure looks like a theory? I thought theories were bad, bad, bad...

No. That's a fact. You are ALWAYS out to shine up your townie badge. Again, I don't care, but it is a fact.

Wildass low probability great ape theories early in the game are bad for the town, trying to figure out what's actually going on isn't.

some arrogant old dirt bag told me that once.

And seriously, I don't think you're scum right now. I don't want to do this. You keep alluding to potential ape/slats debates that you don't want to get drawn into - so shut up. Make your case, fine. Again, I don't care. I'll defend, but just ask that you tone down the a$$hole rhetoric. Thanks.

I love teh fact that game after game, there comes a time where I put a single vote on someone - and that someone makes a HUGE stink over my one single vote. Pretty profound when you consider that I am the worst player ever and "generally considered to be dumb."

Slats I told you play your game, but you didn't listen. I was paying very close attention to the casing you were doing, because if you noticed before you over-reacted to my vote on you, I was saying similar things about Brett, Pac, JIF, Jetscode, Sharrow... but you couldn't resist getting all myopic and worrying only about what the Monkey is saying.

You are the embodiment of your own criticisms of me.

No. That's a fact. You are ALWAYS out to shine up your townie badge. Again, I don't care, but it is a fact.

Wildass low probability great ape theories early in the game are bad for the town, trying to figure out what's actually going on isn't.

And seriously, I don't think you're scum right now. I don't want to do this. You keep alluding to potential ape/slats debates that you don't want to get drawn into - so shut up. Make your case, fine. Again, I don't care. I'll defend, but just ask that you tone down the a$$hole rhetoric. Thanks.

You know what hypocrite, **** you.

I voted you with composed thoughts, based on looking at the game from my point of view. I stated why.

You dove right into the "glad to see you are still a moron" and "you are generally considered dumb" rhetoric. I've only responded in kind, if that's not the type of exchange you wanted then you shouldn't have gone there. Don't put it on me.

As for me "alluding" to an Ape vs. Slats argument, I've alluded to it while telling you to PLAY YOUR GAME and not worry about my vote on you. I'm not 100% sold on you as scum, I just put a vote there... again YOU are the one who has decided to respond to every one of my posts since I voted you with some snide, "ape is dumb" remark.

I don't need this sh*t while I'm at work. You sound like a complete clown trying to twist this onto me right now.

I love teh fact that game after game, there comes a time where I put a single vote on someone - and that someone makes a HUGE stink over my one single vote. Pretty profound when you consider that I am the worst player ever and "generally considered to be dumb."

Slats I told you play your game, but you didn't listen. I was paying very close attention to the casing you were doing, because if you noticed before you over-reacted to my vote on you, I was saying similar things about Brett, Pac, JIF, Jetscode, Sharrow... but you couldn't resist getting all myopic and worrying only about what the Monkey is saying.

I voted you and was pretty clear it was a hunch and you went on this idiot campaign with your butt pirate friend. Your acting out what your accusing others of doing in bold.. right ?

Am I your #1 absolute best case for scum at this point in the game? Because I plan to remember that when you're telling everyone after the game how ******* smart you were and picked out every scum right off the bat. Again.

I do overreact to you because I find you annoying. Make your case rather than try to get under my skin. I've come after you hardest in the past when we were both town. You know this. Why continue to be a dick? Me calling you out for stupidity has been proven to not be a scumtell.

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Smash (1): DPR

Jetscode (1): JiF

Pac (3): Brett, CTM, Slats

Sharrow (1): AVM

Slats (2): Primate, Vic

DPR (1): Duke

Primate (1): Smash

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Crusher, Brett, Lily, JC

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

You know what hypocrite, **** you.

I voted you with composed thoughts, based on looking at the game from my point of view. I stated why.

You dove right into the "glad to see you are still a moron" and "you are generally considered dumb" rhetoric. I've only responded in kind, if that's not the type of exchange you wanted then you shouldn't have gone there. Don't put it on me.

As for me "alluding" to an Ape vs. Slats argument, I've alluded to it while telling you to PLAY YOUR GAME and not worry about my vote on you. I'm not 100% sold on you as scum, I just put a vote there... again YOU are the one who has decided to respond to every one of my posts since I voted you with some snide, "ape is dumb" remark.

I don't need this sh*t while I'm at work. You sound like a complete clown trying to twist this onto me right now.

I think overall it's pretty easy to push back on you because you have such an aggressive personality in this game. Sometimes you hit scum, other times you miss, wildly. People tend not to remember the hits but rather the misses. Additionally I know you can be particularly frustrating because you don't like to listen to anything outside of your own logic. Even if someone tries to defend against you, you'll ultimately slap it down no matter what to show you are right. Even if you're not. It works sometimes and others it doesn't.

That's my perspective as someone who has had to deal with you when I've been town AND scum.

Archived