Slats (2): Primate, Vic

DPR (1): Duke

Primate (1): Smash

Vic (2): DPR, CTM

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Jack, Lily

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

JiFscum voted me.

I don't think Brett is voting Pac twice, but maybe. Who knows?

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Pac (2): Brett, Slats

Sharrow (2): AVM, Jetscode

Slats (4): Primate, Vic, JiF, Jack

Vic (2): DPR, CTM

Not voting: Lily

slats I agree with everything I've said about him. And most of the negative stuff against him that other people has said.

First I thought you were talking to me, but you're voting for me. Cool.

Please keep 'em coming if this is the plan for today. I have the kids here now, and we'll be heading out for dinner in less than an hour & a half. Not sure when I'll be back after that.

Official Vote Count

Pac (2): Brett, Slats

Sharrow (1): AVM

Vic (3): DPR, CTM, JC

Ok, perhaps I'm a super nerd...but spike tv happened to be on from last night, and E3 is on. Apparently there's a Halo 4 coming out? And they're re-releasing combat evolved in November.

That, Mass Effect 3, and the Star Wars MMO all looked sick so far.

OK sorry...back to the game.

Ok, perhaps I'm a super nerd...but spike tv happened to be on from last night, and E3 is on. Apparently there's a Halo 4 coming out? And they're re-releasing combat evolved in November.

WTF are you talking about?

*somewhere a penis shrugged its shoulders as it settled upon the reality of never seeing the light of day again*

Cool. I think you may've been reborn as scum. We'll see how it plays out.

If he was reborn as scum - he's either bussing himself by voting you OR (if you are town) he's even worse as scum than he was as town, because he waited about a half a breathe before voting you once he got back in the game.

Indeed, we should see how this plays out.

Why? Is it because I thought you were scummy when I was a ghost and then when I got reborn I followed up on my suspicions? Your logic astounds me Slats.

I doubt it, I'd reference me replacing Dan last game and how I dont think Crusher would leave his team under the same logic...but we all know that logic doesnt fly with you.

///shakes head in disappointment

Why? Is it because I thought you were scummy when I was a ghost and then when I got reborn I followed up on my suspicions? Your logic astounds me Slats.

No, mostly because I was suspicious of Crusher before he left. That and the fact that you felt any vote not on me (when I'm five votes from a lynch) is scummy because we need to consolidate... ? JC voted the other high man, that is consolidating.

And actually, I didn't get the feeling from you that you thought I was scummy during your hiatus, to be honest.

I doubt it, I'd reference me replacing Dan last game and how I dont think Crusher would leave his team under the same logic...but we all know that logic doesnt fly with you.

///shakes head in disappointment

I've left a game as scum. It happens.

Crusher's like me in that he really doesn't enjoy being scum, either, so it really wouldn't be a shock.

Sorry dude... Manga, Halo... you made it too easy. I hope to God you aren't in college...

Heh, it's quite alright. I am a nerd...it's ok. I'm not sure how I've managed to fool so many people into believing I'm not. I'm a damn Pyschology/Neuroscience major...it's what I am.

No, mostly because I was suspicious of Crusher before he left. That and the fact that you felt any vote not on me (when I'm five votes from a lynch) is scummy because we need to consolidate... ? JC voted the other high man, that is consolidating.

And actually, I didn't get the feeling from you that you thought I was scummy during your hiatus, to be honest.

No, I was suspicious of you.

If someone has 3 votes and another person has 2 then someone votes for the player with 2 votes tO make them have 3 votes. That's splitting slats, it is. If he would have votes for someone with one or no votes it wouldn't have been as scummy as that. It was just an observation. I never said he was scummy. I said his vote was. Now if someone votes Vic and then someone votes you. That will also be suspicious. It isn't just suspicious because it's helping you to a lynch. Its suspicious on principal.

If someone has 3 votes and another person has 2 then someone votes for the player with 2 votes tO make them have 3 votes. That's splitting slats, it is. If he would have votes for someone with one or no votes it wouldn't have been as scummy as that. It was just an observation. I never said he was scummy. I said his vote was. Now if someone votes Vic and then someone votes you. That will also be suspicious. It isn't just suspicious because it's helping you to a lynch. Its suspicious on principal.

This makes very little sense. Thanks, though.

Your calling splitting consolidating makes very little sense. So I guess we are even.

I thought it made sense. Mind bolding the parts you don't get?

People moving off of those with single votes onto those with multiple votes is consolidating votes. JC unvoted Sharrow, who wasn't going anywhere; and voted Vic, who might. That's consolidation. What's not to get?

People moving off of those with single votes onto those with multiple votes is consolidating votes. JC unvoted Sharrow, who wasn't going anywhere; and voted Vic, who might. That's consolidation. What's not to get?

I'm not doing this round and round thing. I already told you my opinion.

Official Vote Count

Pac (1): Slats

Sharrow (1): AVM

Vic (4): DPR, CTM, JC, Brett

I've left a game as scum. It happens.

Crusher's like me in that he really doesn't enjoy being scum, either, so it really wouldn't be a shock.

It does happen, this is true and I even said Dan would have left last game as scum too. But it was a great opportunity to take another shot at you for losing that game.

Your theories make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. And I love it.

Archived