Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you feel about Pac. He was one of my top 2 candidates for viewing tonight.

Id like to know Lily's alignment. But you all knew that. She was very inactive and then got silenced. It just seems like one big ploy.

But I'm guessing you all didn't know how I feel about Lily this game.

I wouldn't waste a viewing on DPR. Because I believe he's the symp. Not playing subtle enough to be scum. IMO

But I'm not one to tel you how to use your viewings.

Pac was one of my targets tonight as is someone else. I usually don't follow town advice anyways as cop.

How do you feel about Pac. He was one of my top 2 candidates for viewing tonight.

I have my vote on Pac still, but JiF has emerged as significantly scummier today. He'll call it OMGUS, but he started with me after I didn't like his vote/refusal to unvote Wombat yesterday. His willingness to potentially lynch me blind today is also scummy.

But Pac putting Wombat at L1 and staying there was bad.

Why am I mean? I'm just being honest. I'm perfectly cordial with everyone else here.

I just thought we operated under the assumption that most things are said as a joke, or even mild frustration as the game naturally brings, but I feel like lately the game is becoming noticeably more personal than it used to be. It's unpleasant. Not just you, and I do know a lot of people are under a lot of stress outside of the game. But I don't play to watch people be legitimately rude to each other.

I have my vote on Pac still, but JiF has emerged as significantly scummier today. He'll call it OMGUS, but he started with me after I didn't like his vote/refusal to unvote Wombat yesterday. His willingness to potentially lynch me blind today is also scummy.

But Pac putting Wombat at L1 and staying there was bad.

I know some of his issues may have come from lack of internet connectivity. But he just seems to pop in, say his piece and moves along.

I just thought we operated under the assumption that most things are said as a joke, or even mild frustration as the game naturally brings, but I feel like lately the game is becoming noticeably more personal than it used to be. It's unpleasant. Not just you, and I do know a lot of people are under a lot of stress outside of the game. But I don't play to watch people be legitimately rude to each other.

It's mostly me. I'll step aside after this game.

I know some of his issues may have come from lack of internet connectivity. But he just seems to pop in, say his piece and moves along.

He seemed pretty connected at the time in question. Hess posted the vote count confirming Wombat was at L1 a few minutes after his vote, and he stuck around and posted more until the invisible vote came in and clinched it a half hour later. Poor internet wouldn't be an excuse there.

Gut mostly. But i have agreed with many of his points as well... (double voter as scum, those that didn't unvote day 1 are suspicious)

What do you think about his assertion that him arguing with me is a town tell for him? He said that in thread, and his arguing with me was quite deliberate. Its like he's using meta-arguing to do exactly what he accused me of - polish up his townie badge.

Anyway, I agree with the latter point. Not so much the former point, but then I had information he may not have. I just found his declaration if you will of the DV being scum a bit presumptuous, given how little we know about the setup. Like I said earlier, it came across to me like someone from the scum team recognizing that a double-vote had been cast, but not by a scum player, and Slats jumping into a lead the town position where he could implant the idea that the DV could only be scum. Then if a DV came forward, it would make that player a relatively easy lynch.

That is why I asked BG/Hess if I could spill the beans about the 1-time ability. Wanted to expose what I felt was pretty scummy pre-casing, or case-breadcrumbing, or whatever the right term is.

I'll tell you what, we're getting there so I'm gonna give you a half-reveal: I've got a town role. Add a vote if you want to hear what it is, or start peeling off and vote someone else if you don't.

I'll tell you this about it, because I think it's pertinent information: I did not know I had a role to start the game. I think I got the same basic PM as everyone else. I got a second PM telling me that I had a role around 1PM on the first gameday, just a little after I checked into the thread. I don't want to give too many details, giving Vic a little room to add to this if he'd like to before I continue.

Look I am an emotional person. I do not hide that fact, and I live my life that way. My heart is on my sleeve and I try to be an open and honest person. I don't enjoy being called emo or a crybaby. I feel it's an insult thrown by people who have an issue with someone who is just open about their emotions and it somehow makes them better than you. I believe I have mentioned this before.I try to keep it light and funny and keep the distinction between insult and comedy by using pictures. I try to make people laugh as I genuinely enjoy being considered to be funny. In the end, I probably should quit playing just due to the fact that if I make the game not fun for someone like Dan, I'd rather not play at all. I'm not here to make it uncomfortable.

And Dan, please dont' say other people, I know you're a very sweet girl and you wouldn't indict me directly like that. I rather hear it honestly so I can make a rational decision.

If others feel this way please feel free to PM me, I have no problem just modding and being removed from the game now.

I'll tell you what, we're getting there so I'm gonna give you a half-reveal: I've got a town role. Add a vote if you want to hear what it is, or start peeling off and vote someone else if you don't.

I'll tell you this about it, because I think it's pertinent information: I did not know I had a role to start the game. I think I got the same basic PM as everyone else. I got a second PM telling me that I had a role around 1PM on the first gameday, just a little after I checked into the thread. I don't want to give too many details, giving Vic a little room to add to this if he'd like to before I continue.

Please reveal the whole way. Seeing as all we have is under 40 min. I'm not to inclined to move my vote Because of a half reveal.

Ive trusted you before Slats and Im going to do it again only difference is this is not end game so im going to Unvote Slats and vote Pac based on his little contribution to this game. deadlines getting close and i would much rather see an inactive get voted off then some random bullsh*t

Why wouldn't it be? He's claiming he's town and he has a role. I'm pretty sure that he couldn't have painted a bigger target on himself then that.

I'm content with a target being placed on my back for tonight. Maybe it saves the cop. Who knows?

Why am I mean? I'm just being honest. I'm perfectly cordial with everyone else here.

In the game threads, yes.

I saw a whole different side of you when I read all the sh*t you talked about me in the dead thread from your Transformers game, when we kicked the season off. I figured if you can dish it out like you did there, without me even there to fire back at you, that you had thicker skin. Maybe not.

Anyway, DPR is harmless he uses arrogance and bravado like I do - to unnerve people, in hopes that they'll get sloppy when aggravated. He doesn't mean anything by it... and neither do I when you get all huffy with me and call me internet tough guy. Do a couple extra reps in the gym tonight and don't worry about. :D

Only innocents so far. If I had scum I would've pulled a Wombat and announced it in grandiose fashion. I rather take it to the grave with me than give a prioritized kill list. I understand the idea of narrowing down #'s but ultimately I don't like basically signing peoples death with result reveals. I bet you are quite satisfied with this.

Reading through.. noooo.. you can still release results after death... don't speak up unless it's to save someone

Archived