Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** y'all tards. I think you'd just rather get the satisfaction of killing me twice. How would you figure I'm scummy. I'm pretty curious.

Already told you, I found Crusher scummy and you took over for him. Plus, you have an odd sense of logic that only a monkey can understand.

Vote Pac. If I make it thru the night or not, I'll talk more tomorrow. I did want to get that info about when I learned I had a role out there, though. I think that should ring true to anyone else with a role.

I just thought we operated under the assumption that most things are said as a joke, or even mild frustration as the game naturally brings, but I feel like lately the game is becoming noticeably more personal than it used to be. It's unpleasant. Not just you, and I do know a lot of people are under a lot of stress outside of the game. But I don't play to watch people be legitimately rude to each other.

this..

I'll tell you what, we're getting there so I'm gonna give you a half-reveal: I've got a town role. Add a vote if you want to hear what it is, or start peeling off and vote someone else if you don't.

I'll tell you this about it, because I think it's pertinent information: I did not know I had a role to start the game. I think I got the same basic PM as everyone else. I got a second PM telling me that I had a role around 1PM on the first gameday, just a little after I checked into the thread. I don't want to give too many details, giving Vic a little room to add to this if he'd like to before I continue.

Ive trusted you before Slats and Im going to do it again only difference is this is not end game so im going to Unvote Slats and vote Pac based on his little contribution to this game. deadlines getting close and i would much rather see an inactive get voted off then some random bullsh*t

Like clockwork.

Look I am an emotional person. I do not hide that fact, and I live my life that way. My heart is on my sleeve and I try to be an open and honest person. I don't enjoy being called emo or a crybaby. I feel it's an insult thrown by people who have an issue with someone who is just open about their emotions and it somehow makes them better than you. I believe I have mentioned this before.I try to keep it light and funny and keep the distinction between insult and comedy by using pictures. I try to make people laugh as I genuinely enjoy being considered to be funny. In the end, I probably should quit playing just due to the fact that if I make the game not fun for someone like Dan, I'd rather not play at all. I'm not here to make it uncomfortable.

And Dan, please dont' say other people, I know you're a very sweet girl and you wouldn't indict me directly like that. I rather hear it honestly so I can make a rational decision.

If others feel this way please feel free to PM me, I have no problem just modding and being removed from the game now.

it's not jsut you, it was only a month ago that jif went on his i don't like jvor rant..

Already told you, I found Crusher scummy and you took over for him. Plus, you have an odd sense of logic that only a monkey can understand.

Vote Pac. If I make it thru the night or not, I'll talk more tomorrow. I did want to get that info about when I learned I had a role out there, though. I think that should ring true to anyone else with a role.

What's the difference between tonight and tomorrow? I want to know. If PAC needs my vote to get lynched I'll give it. Just like I did with JF80 but for now I think your scummy

CTM- if I personally attacked you I apologize vmi thought it was more about gameplay.

No way lol, you're way more mild then ape, pac and jif :D I'm good

I only thin'd dan's post in a generic sense, trust me. I definitely get the sense that there's bad blood amongst a few people

that's what worried me about your original post... Seems like subtle role fishing.

Because I have a role, I have info about how/when they handed them out - which was different in this game. I don't need or want anyone else with a role to come forward, but I would expect that reveal to ring true to them - like I said.

No way lol, you're way more mild then ape, pac and jif :D I'm good

I only thin'd dan's post in a generic sense, trust me. I definitely get the sense that there's bad blood amongst a few people

BLOOD. YES. YES.

Satan has the weirdest boner right now.

Like I said. It is truly not my intention to make a game unpleasant. I will step aside. I will finsh this game as I don't like to quit something I've begun.

Keep playing. No need for this self pity. I like you playing games and I'm sure other people do to. Suck it up and play teh mafia. If you don't the douches win.

Look I am an emotional person. I do not hide that fact, and I live my life that way. My heart is on my sleeve and I try to be an open and honest person. I don't enjoy being called emo or a crybaby. I feel it's an insult thrown by people who have an issue with someone who is just open about their emotions and it somehow makes them better than you. I believe I have mentioned this before.I try to keep it light and funny and keep the distinction between insult and comedy by using pictures. I try to make people laugh as I genuinely enjoy being considered to be funny. In the end, I probably should quit playing just due to the fact that if I make the game not fun for someone like Dan, I'd rather not play at all. I'm not here to make it uncomfortable.

And Dan, please dont' say other people, I know you're a very sweet girl and you wouldn't indict me directly like that. I rather hear it honestly so I can make a rational decision.

If others feel this way please feel free to PM me, I have no problem just modding and being removed from the game now.

I hope you don't stop playing. I like you way more than I should like someone I only know from the internet. :) And it was sad when you weren't around. I just don't like the personal insults.

Because I have a role, I have info about how/when they handed them out - which was different in this game. I don't need or want anyone else with a role to come forward, but I would expect that reveal to ring true to them - like I said.

I think your just trying to make it to night. Are you the mafia silencer? How do we know the mafia didn't get role pms later?

Archived