Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

I'm pointing these posts out now to show that his case is OMGUS, not mine. I was on him early.

Also, I'll be at work later, and I won't have the search function at my disposal on my phone.

Yeah I get that, however OMGUS cases do not = scum. You know that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG nick names now. God help me.

Ive been thinking about what you said about Slats. Im not a big fan of this half reveal crap

Nah it's one of the scummier things I've saw this game.

@Ape you said slats had a power role after he half revealed. Then yo back track saying you don't know what role he has.

@slats if you notice back when I asked Brett why he thought you were town, I clearly said, " It doesn't change my opinion of slats but you answered other questions." or something on those lines. I've had a feeling you were scum since our back and forth. Then people were willing to call you scummy and not vote you, which I said looked like teammates distancing. then DPR not voting you, and I assume he is the symp so that wasn't in your favor. I didn't like your half reveal and then you didn't reveal today. Why should we run you up and waste time. You said youd reveal today, and I'm asking for it.

OMG nick names now. God help me.

Ive been thinking about what you said about Slats. Im not a big fan of this half reveal crap

Nah it's one of the scummier things I've saw this game.

@Ape you said slats had a power role after he half revealed. Then yo back track saying you don't know what role he has.

@slats if you notice back when I asked Brett why he thought you were town, I clearly said, " It doesn't change my opinion of slats but you answered other questions." or something on those lines. I've had a feeling you were scum since our back and forth. Then people were willing to call you scummy and not vote you, which I said looked like teammates distancing. then DPR not voting you, and I assume he is the symp so that wasn't in your favor. I didn't like your half reveal and then you didn't reveal today. Why should we run you up and waste time. You said youd reveal today, and I'm asking for it.

So when I suggest Slats give the full reveal, CTM says I'm role-fishing and puts me on his FOS list.

When who else but Smashmouth suggests it, Slats decided we no longer have to run him back up to L2 and he spills the beans?

I feel like Vic, Smash and Slats have been serving up meatball pitches to each other in-thread... all of it is extremely disingenuous and feels very calculated.

Frankly I was about 80% sure slats was the doc after my reveal and he half revealed. Being that Dan and Pac claimed roleless (and Pac flipped as such) this game isn't as roled up as I thought it to be. It's kind of why I was asking slats questions.

So when I suggest Slats give the full reveal, CTM says I'm role-fishing and puts me on his FOS list.

When who else but Smashmouth suggests it, Slats decided we no longer have to run him back up to L2 and he spills the beans?

I feel like Vic, Smash and Slats have been serving up meatball pitches to each other in-thread... all of it is extremely disingenuous and feels very calculated.

Haha!

I don't think there are many roles in this game. If you think Vic and I are both lying, then I'm guessing you think no one has a role? I think we already had a minor role revealed, but I forget what it was.

If you're town, it'll crack me the fvck up if you manage to get me lynched. Plus, I'll get to hang out in the gamethread and harass you for being the idiot that took out the doc - and enabled the cop to be killed that night, presumably.

That being said, it's now D4, has anyone else been offered the monkey's extra vote?

@Slats scratch everything I just said about you for now. My phone is barely in coverage so it's a pain to post and edit existing posts. Sorry.

I'm willing to vote Sharrow based on his voting pattern alone, but my other suggestions have more grounds for a vote. I'm keeping my vote on Lily for the moment. Unless she deems me worthy enough to comment on my cases and give her opinions and answers to the questions I've posed.

Haha!

I don't think there are many roles in this game. If you think Vic and I are both lying, then I'm guessing you think no one has a role? I think we already had a minor role revealed, but I forget what it was.

If you're town, it'll crack me the fvck up if you manage to get me lynched. Plus, I'll get to hang out in the gamethread and harass you for being the idiot that took out the doc - and enabled the cop to be killed that night, presumably.

That being said, it's now D4, has anyone else been offered the monkey's extra vote?

Sigh of relief eh slatsy /

Seems like you knew pressure was coming and its probably a better play to avoid said (current) pressure and just claim Doc. I knew your half reveal was bogus to buy you more time, but I had to be sure Doc was the way you were going to claim before I stepped in to counter your claim. Looks like jack has better skillz than we thought and OP (heh) go with your gut looks like you got this one right.

Im not sure who your in cahoots with Slats but this is a step in the right direction. I still dont trust Dan and a few others who seem to be laying low.

Unvote Sharrow

Vote Slats

I believe Slats. Have had townie read on him all game and feel good that JVOR has too. I'm having trouble shaking my skepticism of Vic but mb it's like that game where I was so sure Sharrow was the witch and couldn't give it up. Lol.

I do agree killing JC was weird but who knows. I want to hear more from AVM, JiF, Brett, and Lily today. Feeling iffy on Smash too.

I believe Slats. Have had townie read on him all game and feel good that JVOR has too. I'm having trouble shaking my skepticism of Vic but mb it's like that game where I was so sure Sharrow was the witch and couldn't give it up. Lol.

I do agree killing JC was weird but who knows. I want to hear more from AVM, JiF, Brett, and Lily today. Feeling iffy on Smash too.

I'm glad you're not a vig then.

I'm glad you're not a vig then.

Back up a bit guys 11:05 ftw :)

Haha! OUCH. No way I would have shot at an uncountered cop anyway. Just saying I'm very cautiously believing you right now.

:D

I even told Hess I hate being a cop. It's probably my least favorite role. Feel too much pressure to produce positive results and I dont' think I've EVER caught scum in this role.

I voted Sharrow today, you said you were feeling better about him. What makes you feel better about him?

I'm believing smash more. Honestly. If he was scum he'd have no reason to stick his head up. Because we weren't suspicious of him.

If Slats is scum then that could lead to other scum. If smash is scum it'd be harder to move out from him and find more.

Unvote Lily and Vote Slats

Seems like you knew pressure was coming and its probably a better play to avoid said (current) pressure and just claim Doc. I knew your half reveal was bogus to buy you more time, but I had to be sure Doc was the way you were going to claim before I stepped in to counter your claim. Looks like jack has better skillz than we thought and OP (heh) go with your gut looks like you got this one right.

Im not sure who your in cahoots with Slats but this is a step in the right direction. I still dont trust Dan and a few others who seem to be laying low.

Unvote Sharrow

Vote Slats

Off the bat I believe Slats over you but I suppose I should reread.

:D

I even told Hess I hate being a cop. It's probably my least favorite role. Feel too much pressure to produce positive results and I dont' think I've EVER caught scum in this role.

I voted Sharrow today, you said you were feeling better about him. What makes you feel better about him?

I felt like he was trying to test you last night to see if you would get tripped up on the # of night phases. Seemed Sharrow townie-like to me. So I'm feeling a little bit better about him but obviously he hasn't given much overall.

Off the bat I believe Slats over you but I suppose I should reread.

Well If I was correct about you being scum of course you would. I cant say im 100 % sure on you Dan, but Im pretty sure Slats is full of it.

If you look at his earlier posts he was playing way off of his normal style, seemed like he was drawing attention. Not sure why he did it, but its obvious to me he was not himself. Then he half claimed to avoid a lynch and seemed so protective of his role yet here we are with me asking one simple question and BOOM he reveals full doc ?? makes no sense to me.

Unvote Sharrow

Vote Slats

unvote

vote: Smash

@Smash and Slats -- what have you done each night so far?

I protected myself every night. Like I explained earlier, I was hoping to draw the NK attempt last night with the half-reveal.

Dan I was not happy about what jack did early on I think you will find that out on a re read. He claimed then un clamied so fast and was all over the map with his style so I saw no reason to even bother revealing myself. Hes a new player and could have been trying to drag the doc out quick (take one for the team kinda thing) Possible style differences from board to board who knows . His play in the beginning was erratic at best.

Well If I was correct about you being scum of course you would. I cant say im 100 % sure on you Dan, but Im pretty sure Slats is full of it.

If you look at his earlier posts he was playing way off of his normal style, seemed like he was drawing attention. Not sure why he did it, but its obvious to me he was not himself. Then he half claimed to avoid a lynch and seemed so protective of his role yet here we are with me asking one simple question and BOOM he reveals full doc ?? makes no sense to me.

You're only "pretty sure"? Why are you talking like there's a small chance he could be telling the truth, lol.

Dan I was not happy about what jack did early on I think you will find that out on a re read. He claimed then un clamied so fast and was all over the map with his style so I saw no reason to even bother revealing myself. Hes a new player and could have been trying to drag the doc out quick (take one for the team kinda thing) Possible style differences from board to board who knows . His play in the beginning was erratic at best.

Haha!

She's asking you because it was obvious at the time that I was all over that false reveal crap. You were nowhere to be found. Not alarmed at all when someone claims your role? Sheee-it.

I even PM'd Hess and told him that I freaked out a little when Jack revealed. This is my first time as doc. The only time I've been the cop was in Doggin's Police Academy game. I had this sinking feeling when Jack revealed that there were going to be 14 docs in the game. :lol:

Dude, I'm supposedly claiming your role! And you're pretty sure I'm full of it. Holy Crap! :rl:

I'm 100% positive you're scum.

Haha!

She's asking you because it was obvious at the time that I was all over that false reveal crap. You were nowhere to be found. Not alarmed at all when someone claims your role? Sheee-it.

I even PM'd Hess and told him that I freaked out a little when Jack revealed. This is my first time as doc. The only time I've been the cop was in Doggin's Police Academy game. I had this sinking feeling when Jack revealed that there were going to be 14 docs in the game. :lol:

This is an outright LIE .. I welcome you all to go back and see exactly how much involved I was when Jack fake reveled, I pushed him and voted for his lynch. Slats this is pretty poor play on your part because I had a good back and forth going with Jack .

I felt like he was trying to test you last night to see if you would get tripped up on the # of night phases. Seemed Sharrow townie-like to me. So I'm feeling a little bit better about him but obviously he hasn't given much overall.

I was really hoping he'd fall for it, lol. It would have been awesome. I think I over sold it though once DPR picked up on it. Should have been more subtle with it. But he got it right, so he's the cop unless he gets countered.

Archived