13. Slats -- ?

14. Hess -- ?

15. Bleeding -- Chief Of Medicine

16. Nolder -- Nurse

smash is up i guess

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys- I can't say anything else about my role. Just got mod slapped. He's allowed me to give the name of my character but that's all.

I am the Hospital's Lab Tech.

You're claiming b/u cop.

JC revealed first with x-ray tech, you give us lab tech. Your role didn't make you think he was telling the truth with his?

Seriously, can whatever one of you pansy-asses is the real cop just call JC out on his bullsh*t already? This is getting ridiculous, and you're just going to get yourself lynched later if you wait.

And how convenient that JC hasn't been around at all since dropping his BS reveal/result and disappearing. No answer for all of the holes in his story or the unbelievable convenience of the situation. Just sit back and hide just as long as more people believe him than me and no counter comes out.

You're claiming b/u cop.

JC revealed first with x-ray tech, you give us lab tech. Your role didn't make you think he was telling the truth with his?

I can't say anything more about my role, please see mod warning.

A hospital has a limitless # of job possibilities. I'm not going to latch onto an "x-ray tech" any more than I'm going to latch onto a anesthesiologist. I've made the error in other games of putting to much into character names being a telling of their role. Hell I was the Godfather in the Star Wars game as A STORMTROOPER haha. JMO.

I'm confused here.

@ Ape. Did you claim anesthesiologist?

An anesthesiologist is a doctor, so there can be more than one "doctor" in this game without being the mafia doctor/healer, correct? So Smash, what are you exactly saying about being "a" doctor? Are you countering BG's chief of medicine claim?

Correct.

I claimed anesthesiologist which is a type of doctor. Not "THE" doctor. I suspect there will be various types of doctors in the game, role names being flavorfully tied to ability.

I'd like Smash to tell us his specific role title, not that he is "A doctor" but what type of doctor.

ha.. but he said important power role..

I assumed cop/doc.. with cop outed and him not flinging poo, that leaves doc, no?

You sound like you are either stupid, or playing stupid...

WHere did he claim doc? Chief of Medicine is more of an admin no? Like Cuddy on house..

wtf are you talking about

I think we need to mass claim before lynching anyone.... lets claim in order of signup? OK? It's random..

ALso, if someone is a cop they need some of a indicating .. just say you know JC is lying.. or something

Chief of Medicine = top doctor, which is how I interpreted BG's reveal.

He said he lied about his role to prevent being NK'd... which the ape is never nk'd... so it'd have to be cop or doc, i thought

Why would I false claim a nothing role to avoid a NK attempt, if I were the doc? If I was the doc, I would have tried to draw a NK attempt.

Why would I false claim a nothing role to avoid a NK attempt, if I were the doc? If I was the doc, I would have tried to draw a NK attempt.

Cause as doc you have a larger responsibility then you're own survival, keeping the cop safe..

To your point though, for you, there is no larger responsibility then keeping yourself alive, which is why I thought cop immediately..

You're claiming b/u cop.

Did he actually claim X Ray tech? I seem to remember but couldn't find... I'll look again in a bit

1. Verb -- In Charge nurse

2. Pac -- douche/ Nurse

3. AVM -- coroner

4. Vic -- Hospital Lab Tech

5. Smash -- sayuing he's a damn good doctor

6. Ape --- apesthesiologist

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) -- ?

8. JC1 -- Did he give us his role name?

9. JiF -- Chief Nurse

10. CTM -- ?

11. SMC -- ?

12. Sharrow -- ?

13. Slats -- ?

14. Hess -- ?

16. Nolder -- Nurse

smash is up i guess

I believe JC said "X-ray technician" however, I know it was X-ray something... the tech part might be wrong.

1. Verb -- In Charge nurse

2. Pac -- douche/ Nurse

3. AVM -- coroner

4. Vic -- Hospital Lab Tech

5. Smash -- sayuing he's a damn good doctor

6. Ape --- apesthesiologist

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) -- ?

8. JC1 -- X-ray technician

9. JiF -- Chief Nurse

10. CTM -- ?

11. SMC -- ?

12. Sharrow -- ?

13. Slats -- ?

14. Hess -- ?

16. Nolder -- Nurse

smash is up i guess

Cause as doc you have a larger responsibility then you're own survival, keeping the cop safe..

To your point though, for you, there is no larger responsibility then keeping yourself alive, which is why I thought cop immediately..

So you immediately thought cop... but you were checking to see I was actually claiming doc?

You'll understand why I don't buy what you are selling.

So you immediately thought cop... but you were checking to see I was actually claiming doc?

You'll understand why I don't buy what you are selling.

no, i assumed cop.. then a bunch of people were saying doctor in thread.. then jc inferred he was cop and you didn't counter, so i moved on to assuming doc..

try and keep up

no, i assumed cop.. then a bunch of people were saying doctor in thread.. then jc inferred he was cop and you didn't counter, so i moved on to assuming doc..

try and keep up

Keeping up and not believing you are unrelated.

I believe Jack said he'd also count fake reveals as reveals if they delve into role ability.

How did JC's reveal NOT delve into an ability? Creative usage I will give him.. but no one here would doubt that was a very disctintive claim at finder.

How did JC's reveal NOT delve into an ability? Creative usage I will give him.. but no one here would doubt that was a very disctintive claim at finder.

you sound like you'd like him modkilled

I agree, but he wasn't warned by Jack about it. So at that time I didn't think it was outside of the Jack's rules... my response that you quoted was in response to the claim that Jack wasn't warned because it was a fake reveal though, and I could swear Jack said fake ability reveals were just as much a violation as real ones.

Now... after having said that, we see Vic's reveal where he hints at ability. To me it seems odd that Jack warned Vic for saying "if anyone drops the 8-ball he use it" but when JC says "the 8-ball works better at night" ... I don't know, it seems like the same level of hinting in both cases.

Now I'm not sure how to look at this... but I do want clarification of the rules since Jack has given us some rules in thread and not in the opening post.

@MOD Jack: Are fake ability reveals to be treated the same as real ability reveals?

Correct.

I claimed anesthesiologist which is a type of doctor. Not "THE" doctor. I suspect there will be various types of doctors in the game, role names being flavorfully tied to ability.

I'd like Smash to tell us his specific role title, not that he is "A doctor" but what type of doctor.

LOL you scummy scum scumster. You were BEGGING people to believe they just killed the town doc. Scummy scum scandalous.

I agree, but he wasn't warned by Jack about it. So at that time I didn't think it was outside of the Jack's rules... my response that you quoted was in response to the claim that Jack wasn't warned because it was a fake reveal though, and I could swear Jack said fake ability reveals were just as much a violation as real ones.

Now... after having said that, we see Vic's reveal where he hints at ability. To me it seems odd that Jack warned Vic for saying "if anyone drops the 8-ball he use it" but when JC says "the 8-ball works better at night" ... I don't know, it seems like the same level of hinting in both cases.

Now I'm not sure how to look at this... but I do want clarification of the rules since Jack has given us some rules in thread and not in the opening post.

@MOD Jack: Are fake ability reveals to be treated the same as real ability reveals?

Yes they are

LOL you scummy scum scumster. You were BEGGING people to believe they just killed the town doc. Scummy scum scandalous.

No, I was pissed and telling people they just ****ed up by lynching a power role on D1.

If I were scum and false claiming town healer, I would have come up with something better than anesthesiologist. :rolleyes:

I gave you guys the townie role name I got from the mod.

I think he would give more leeway towards cop/doc reveals than others. Especially if they had a result. So to me it makes sense. What's the point of being a cop if you're not allowed to reveal results afterall?

P M stands for private message. Anything I communicate to player or vice versa will be held with a top level of confidence.

Okay, well why did you warn Vic this way:

fzzzzt......fzzzzt........fzzzzzz****ingzzzt

Attention all you lost lonely emo souls. We here in the hospital operate under the laws of subtlety, minimum disclosure, and patient privacy. If you wanted full disclosure you should of joined doctors gone wild. Instead you all took the more noble path of saving people and throwing sh*t at one another. Vic, the zombie Indian skeletons are eager to take anyone who can't follow the rules to Doctors gone wild, or to the dark abysmal hole they call home. The choice is theirs if it comes to it. Understood?

Good, I thought so.

Fzzzzzt fzzzzzt fzzt

But not JC?

P M stands for private message. Anything I communicate to player or vice versa will be held with a top level of confidence.

YAAJO stands for you are a jerkoff.

How are we expected to play if we don't know the alignment of the people we've killed.

We're playing mafia whack-a-mole.

Does seem odd to me too. And no, Creepy Tin Man, I don't want anyone to be modkilled. I just don't get how he wasn't. I don't understand Jackie DD's set limit on this no ability reveal thing. Like Monkey said.. how is one ok and the other crossing the line? Where the hell is the line? By the way.. I've played no coroner games before and they are pure hell. I don't like them. You have no idea if you are anywhere close to winning, no idea if you killed off an important role and therefore are screwed on that too, no idea if what anyone said is true or not, and you can't even look at vote counts, past things a dead player said while alive, or anything.. because you get no info from a death. Nothing at all to go on except a majority finding a particular person scummy enough to get rid of. The only deaths you can look at to gain any info is night kills.

Archived