Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, did anyone have a vest that got used up last night?

No? Okay...

Vote JC

I've got a hypothesis.... My best guess is that the scum team was looking at all of us saying lynch BG/JC in order, and had JC fire the NK attempt assuming he would be the next lynch, and I'm guessing that NK attempt failed for a reason...

I would start with lynching JC because he is scum, the town cop wouldn't be coy about his 8-ball saying "try again later" the real cop would be pissed that he doesn't even have an innocent result to share.

From there... I would lynch Smash, Slats and Verbal.

Verbal ****ed up his false reveal. Remember it was Jetscode that introduced the "Charge Nurse" role to the conversation, but it was Verbal who actually claimed "in charge nurse". My guess is JC gave Verbal that suggestion after seeing JIF's reveal, and Verbal ****ed it up when he took it from scum thread to game thread. We've seen gaffs like this before.

I think when BG came forward as "Chief of Medicine" scum thought they could pull off a counter to take BG out, and because there are no alignments in death scenes, it wouldn't necessarily be a 1-for-1. Basically, you have to kill Smash... in part because his reveal was sh*t and was missing an actual role, because there are multiple flavor docs in this game, and in part because you can't risk that you didn't kill the wrong doc in BG. Both have to go.

Slats seems intent on lynching Vic now, not sure why... however, I am thinking that the real cop, since I don't think its JC, didn't come forward with a real reveal in order to stay under cover. So maybe he's thinking remove the deputy first... and then get the cop when you find him.

You are dumb!

Still waiting to hear why you thought your role was more important than the doc or cop, if you're in fact not the doc or the cop.

I think I made it clear earlier when I pointed out that my role said I was the "Anesthesiologist, the doctor who..." meaning I knew I had a doctor role, one of a couple if I'm guessing right. Can't delve into ability, but I've been operating under the assumption that this might be a flavor doc game.

Never mentioned what? And sure it makes sense...but you are probably scum. If the Ape wasnt such an a$$ hat, I'd vote you. Dumb ****.

Go ahead, stage a lynch against me....werent you just saying you'd vote Verbal or the Ape today?

You are such a stupid POS.

Yes i would, until you tried to low hanging fruit me, fruit

Still waiting to hear why you thought your role was more important than the doc or cop, if you're in fact not the doc or the cop.

Because he's a scummy ego maniac **** who should be dead.

4-5 people, in a game that should have 4 scum.

Every single one of them with a case. You just pissed because your on the bubble... fag.

No, I'm pissed because CTM is an asshat and you suck at this game and you are both probably scummy ****s together.

I want to lynch Vic because I believe JC and think Vic is lying.

JC revealed first with x-ray tech. If you don't buy that as the finder, which other role do you think is the finder? Hmmm... ?

Once you chew on that, tell me how Vic's lab tech role backs that up better than it backs up the (in your mind) fictitious x-ray tech role.

Either they're both telling the truth, or Vic is lying, IMHO.

Psychiatrist is a flavor cop role.

I already said in the post you quoted, I don't think the real cop revealed with a role that would make it obvious who they are. Hmmm...

I look at it like this...

Jetscode and Vic are telling the truth, then how does it make you look?

Jetscode is lying, Vic is telling the truth, and the real cop reveal a generic role name... like nurse. Making you scum trying to take out the deputy.

Jetscode and Vic are both lying and I'm only right about one of them, and wrong about you.

Slow down...go back and look...lets talk out loud a little...why would I ask?

Need you to say...

why would you ask for a no lynch, maybe if you get results on odd nights.. really not sure

I wouldn't

this

DO NOT let him convince you to no lynch. My hypothesis would change significantly to there being a dead primate, and a fake cop suddenly leading the town around by the nose again...

The other question has been answered.

I think I buy Vic and JC. If JC is the real cop, he would be the first one to see if there's something wrong with a person, looking at their x-rays. And Vic might look at their blood work or whatever in the lab.

Low hanging fruit? I voted the Ape you stupid ******* moron.

Yes, while trying to see if anyoen bites on you casting suspicion on what you obviously think is a great power role i have..

scumbelina

you're out of your mind.

JC revealed first with the x-ray tech role, Vic piggy-backed with the lab tech role.

Highly unlikely that JC lucked into guessing x-ray tech as the primary finder with the only other tech in the game a backup finder. I'd put the odds at pretty close to nil.

I suspect Vic mostly because he doesn't see the connection between the two roles, and was hot to lynch an uncountered finder in D1.

Psychiatrist is a flavor cop role.

I already said in the post you quoted, I don't think the real cop revealed with a role that would make it obvious who they are. Hmmm...

I look at it like this...

Jetscode and Vic are telling the truth, then how does it make you look?

Jetscode is lying, Vic is telling the truth, and the real cop reveal a generic role name... like nurse. Making you scum trying to take out the deputy.

Jetscode and Vic are both lying and I'm only right about one of them, and wrong about you.

you're out of your mind.

JC revealed first with the x-ray tech role, Vic piggy-backed with the lab tech role.

Highly unlikely that JC lucked into guessing x-ray tech as the primary finder with the only other tech in the game a backup finder. I'd put the odds at pretty close to nil.

I suspect Vic mostly because he doesn't see the connection between the two roles, and was hot to lynch an uncountered finder in D1.

And you are the one who is arguing semantics to verify your agenda. Enlighten me to what I'm not seeing. We are two distinctively different things. You're essentially saying his "job role" is full-proof and it MUST be right.

And you are the one who is arguing semantics to verify your agenda. Enlighten me to what I'm not seeing. We are two distinctively different things. You're essentially saying his "job role" is full-proof and it MUST be right.

I'm saying two people in this game have claimed to be some sort of tech. JC revealed first, as some sort of finder. You revealed second, claiming to be the b/u finder. No way could JC have lucked into guessing a tech role to claim finder as scum with a townie tech role out there conveniently as the b/u cop.

However, it would be mighty ****in easy for scum to piggy-back on the finder's claimed role with a tech role after the fact.

Not a bit of semantics involved there.

Seems to me that you should've caught on as soon as JC announced his role, rather than seek to lynch him without anyone else countering. You should be his strongest proponent - not his biggest detractor.

I'm saying two people in this game have claimed to be some sort of tech. JC revealed first, as some sort of finder. You revealed second, claiming to be the b/u finder. No way could JC have lucked into guessing a tech role to claim finder as scum with a townie tech role out there conveniently as the b/u cop.

However, it would be mighty ****in easy for scum to piggy-back on the finder's claimed role with a tech role after the fact.

Not a bit of semantics involved there.

Seems to me that you should've caught on as soon as JC announced his role, rather than seek to lynch him without anyone else countering. You should be his strongest proponent - not his biggest detractor.

The mighty slats. MY OPINION IS THIS AND THAT IS WHY I AM 100% RIGHT.

It's full of semantics. That's exactly what it is. You're talking about names of roles and this and that being the reason people should or shouldn't suspect one another. I'm not going on that because we dont' have ANY ALIGNMENTS. I have to vote what I think is scummiest, and everything JC did REEKED. He didn't even have to work at getting BG lynched, he just said what he said and you did the rest for him. Additionally you also pretty much scared off any counter-claim from anyone due to the fact that you were all but announcing ZOMG NO COUNTER CLAIM, YET! If I was the real cop I wouldn't try and reveal at this point because you did a pretty damn good job of casting a cloud of doubt over that.

Think about what you're suggesting and what makes more sense:

-Scum kills coroner. They know nothing is proven. Claim easiest role there is on an easy target, coast to end game. Worst case scenario guy who claims dies.

- Scum kills coroner. Cop magically hits scum. Scummate makes up role to try and save scummate in the mean time drawing a sh*t ton of attention to himself. Worst case scenario, 1-2 scum die.

But all you want to focus on is the name of roles. Something we can't prove, at any stage of this game. Being that we already have had dual nurse claims, it's might ****in easy to just claim nurse and roleless and guide the town.

The mighty slats. MY OPINION IS THIS AND THAT IS WHY I AM 100% RIGHT.

It's full of semantics. That's exactly what it is. You're talking about names of roles and this and that being the reason people should or shouldn't suspect one another. I'm not going on that because we dont' have ANY ALIGNMENTS. I have to vote what I think is scummiest, and everything JC did REEKED. He didn't even have to work at getting BG lynched, he just said what he said and you did the rest for him. Additionally you also pretty much scared off any counter-claim from anyone due to the fact that you were all but announcing ZOMG NO COUNTER CLAIM, YET! If I was the real cop I wouldn't try and reveal at this point because you did a pretty damn good job of casting a cloud of doubt over that.

Think about what you're suggesting and what makes more sense:

-Scum kills coroner. They know nothing is proven. Claim easiest role there is on an easy target, coast to end game. Worst case scenario guy who claims dies.

- Scum kills coroner. Cop magically hits scum. Scummate makes up role to try and save scummate in the mean time drawing a sh*t ton of attention to himself. Worst case scenario, 1-2 scum die.

But all you want to focus on is the name of roles. Something we can't prove, at any stage of this game. Being that we already have had dual nurse claims, it's might ****in easy to just claim nurse and roleless and guide the town.

ZOMG...the typical Vic emo response...

Basically I'm accusing you of what you're accusing JC of.

He came out pretty strong on BG before the town had any clarification on what the lack of coroner meant. Sure, scum could've had that info sooner - but he was quick.

You in turn are poised to say, "whoops, I guess JC was the finder because now I have a magic 8 ball afterall!" as soon as he's dead - and then YOU lead the town around.

I'm sticking with my vote. I won't be voting JC. If the town does something foolish like lynch JC now, they should lynch you in a hurry right away for pushing it.

He came out pretty strong on BG before the town had any clarification on what the lack of coroner meant. Sure, scum could've had that info sooner - but he was quick.

You in turn are poised to say, "whoops, I guess JC was the finder because now I have a magic 8 ball afterall!" as soon as he's dead - and then YOU lead the town around.

I'm sticking with my vote. I won't be voting JC. If the town does something foolish like lynch JC now, they should lynch you in a hurry right away for pushing it.

JC then Vic then Monkey then JiF then you then Nae or SMC ftw!!!

Again. Semantics. Is that all you have? It's impossible to argue with you due to this. I can easily say that scum gets results early, I know I provide it to scum early in games I mod. And have seen it done multiple times. You can go ahead and discredit that and say blah blah he was just too quick must've been results and we're back at square 1. It's far too convenient. Especially considering at L-1 he didn't reveal and was going to let us kill him then. Now, after the coroner is dead, he wants to live.

And of course I'm poised to say that. I'm also poised to say he wasn't the cop, why are we stating the obvious here?

I am quite concerned with the fact that we had Smash, JC and Vic all claim doc, cop and deputy respectively and no NK went through. Can we look at this for a moment...

I imagine if Smash is the real doc, he protects himself - since JC was so suspect, seems like a no-brainer. IF he is legit. If he's scum then obviously he isn't their target... maybe they choose not to shoot to make it look like they shot at the doc, and it didn't got through... BUT I'm not buying that this happened considering there 2 investigative roles out in the open, AND all the other roles that emerged while we all claimed during night phase.

So this leaves JC and Vic exposed as 2 investigative roles:

If JC is cop, then he should be dead. Because scum would want to take out cop+deputy as quickly as possible.

If JC is cop and Vic is scum, as Slats suggests, then JC should still be dead because scum would want Vic to assume the cop role.

If JC is scum, then see my earlier hypothesis about why nobody died via NK. I think its a good guess.

If they are both scum, then someone else that claimed something juicy should be dead... except, see my earlier hypothesis about why nobody died via NK. I think its a good guess.

The way I see it, there is no good reason that scum leaves JC alive for the wifom with a deputy claim (legit or not) on the table, maybe if it was just cop, but not with a deputy in the wings no matter if Vic is legit, its advantage scum either way to kill JC last night and they didn't.

Think about it, no NK went through on the same night that JC's 8-ball says "try again later". IMO there is no way that we emerge from last night unless JC is scum and my hypothesis is right.

Have a softball game with my daughter's team...will return later tonight...

Feel like I'm at a poker table...

One Time?

I'm not claiming anything...

ZOMG...the typical Vic emo response...

Maybe softball can wait... :rolleyes:

To monkey: a doc could've protected JC. Enough town believed him to lynch BG, one of them (us) could've opted to protect JC as doc.

I know you're not a fan of the straight forward, though. Haha!

you're out of your mind.

Technically, EMT is also a "tech" role.

I don't discount what you are saying here, but realize that with you and JC on my short-list watching you both battle with Vic the claimed deputy doesn't inspire confidence.

Much better directions you could have gone in today, mounting a case on the claimed deputy is tough to get behind.

Archived