Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude its like we are channeling each other again...well, accept for the Vic part...but the rest is spot on.

Verb, Slats, Nae.

in that order. game over 2 of them are the last remaining scum.

CTM VERB and VIC are your scum :) .

smash, nae and verb... hope the vig shoots smash tonight

Dummies.

Unvote

Vote: JiF

yes, of course. I'm sure he's self protecting, so it will only vet him

Didn't we go thru this a few games back? or last year possibly... with Pac and I think BG? Claiming bulletproof and we convinced BG to shoot him? Yeah.. in every game I've known of healers protect night actions not day actions.

:lol:

I pushed hard for a counter claim because I don't want to get led around all game by a fake claiming cop. If JC is lying scum, then we should've gotten a townie counter-claim immediately. The fact that we didn't suggests (to me) that he's legit. I think that's a good thing. The fact that a few of you seem to think that it would've been a good move for the cop to stay hidden concerns me. Or maybe those with that opinion are more likely to be scum. Hopefully the monkey was scum.

I also didn't think scum would counter. If JC's legit, they we legitimately nailed BG (and his reveal sounded like BS, too), and scum would not've wanted to risk another member that quickly by exposing themselves. The fact that JC continues to be under suspicion is probably good enough for them for now. Or maybe the doc did protect him last night.

The reason I'm so sure that there's not a SK is because it's now -what?- D3? And we've only had one DK and it occurred "today." No way a SK waits until D3 for his first kill.

Hmm possibly.. but if I was SK I'd wait it out to see what rolled up high volume player I could take out instead of shooting blindly and hoping I get someone of value to the town. Plus at that rate I think even a Vig might have taken out Monkey just to shut him up. He was getting on alot of nerves so maybe they did it just for that and not neccesarily who monkey was or that he was a potential threat or anything...

Didn't we go thru this a few games back? or last year possibly... with Pac and I think BG? Claiming bulletproof and we convinced BG to shoot him? Yeah.. in every game I've known of healers protect night actions not day actions.

Dont worry Nae he knows damn well thats the case.

Alright guys, I'm going to be away from the PC for a bit. Happy Hour with a bunch of Nerds like CTM.

I'll leave you with some info before I go...

I'm Batman

JIF gives the CTM nerds free Trike rides at happy hour. They love him.

Hmm possibly.. but if I was SK I'd wait it out to see what rolled up high volume player I could take out instead of shooting blindly and hoping I get someone of value to the town. Plus at that rate I think even a Vig might have taken out Monkey just to shut him up. He was getting on alot of nerves so maybe they did it just for that and not neccesarily who monkey was or that he was a potential threat or anything...

That's exactly what I think happened.

I feel comfortable with a vote on

CTM

acting like you don't know that Vigs generally kill during the day and therefore wouldn't be affected by a roleblock or a healer protection or anything is stupid. You just want the probable healer taken out.

I feel comfortable with a vote on

CTM

acting like you don't know that Vigs generally kill during the day and therefore wouldn't be affected by a roleblock or a healer protection or anything is stupid. You just want the probable healer taken out.

i dont think he's probably anything

i dont think he's probably anything

smash i'd like to lynch, but he seems to be an uncountered doc (role)

So you won't lynch him but you are asking the Vig to take him out. Knowing that even if he really is the doc and self protects the night before that he WILL, in fact, die if a Vig takes him out?

Though you do WANT to lynch him.. even though he is uncountered as what most of us believe is a healer role. I don't feel like digging back thru for more.. but what was your take on JC and his uncountered probable finder role?

So you won't lynch him but you are asking the Vig to take him out. Knowing that even if he really is the doc and self protects the night before that he WILL, in fact, die if a Vig takes him out?

Though you do WANT to lynch him.. even though he is uncountered as what most of us believe is a healer role. I don't feel like digging back thru for more.. but what was your take on JC and his uncountered probable finder role?

I want the vig to shoot him.. I imagine the vig would be sensible enough to not shoot if protection isn't valid during the day, the mod can be pm'd

Hes been saying stupid sh*t all game thankfully you also pegged him like I did. Not sure why he is not getting votes to be honest. Actully if there is a Vig you should shoot CTM right between the eyes in tomorrows day phase.

Archived