Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone was exhausted after their ordeal with the Indian skeleton. One by one they all fell asleep, where they dreamt of rainbows, razor blades, skinny jeans, and eye liner. All the ghey emo stuff you'd expect. Until a blood chilling scream erupted out of nowhere. Everyone was looking around counting bodies for fear of the worse. That's when they saw it, AVM. He was bludgeoned to death by a briefcase.

AVM - Mortician - innocent coroner has been Nightkilled

It's now day 2

I'm feeling sometime Wednesday for a deadline.

It takes 8 to lynch

notice how avm was "bludgeoned to death by a briefcase"... ie scum lawyers

the other scenes don't have that..

so either vig or sk, i guess.. but let scum worry about us

That's where we'd seem to be.

But why the public clamoring for "the vig" to shoot at Smash, then?

The other scenes dont have that because there is no coroners report.

Everyone clear the halls stat. We've got an emergency In the hospital. A careless driver has had a wreck. He wasn't paying attention but his injuries are minor.

You all start to clear the way as a patient is wheeled in the operating room followed by a member of the hospital. Both moved so fast you couldn't see them.

hours pass by with what should have been minor surgery. You all felt like committing mass suicide because the waiting soundtrack of the hospital is justin beibers cd. That thing just kept repeating.

oh look a cart is rolling itself out all mysterious and sh*t. That white sheet isn't a good sign. Someone pulls the sheet down to reveal Hess. Nae screams. "You dumb ****. Why?!!!? Why wouldnt you stop texting and driving? Why would you put this ****ed up place as your first call list? Noooo Hess.

Everyone else looks around to see the exact cause of death. Hess had his thumbs removed and he couldn't think to live without texting sO he just gave up.

Then an echoing voice rang around the hospital halls. "You think you can get rid of me? I am the spam it is in me as I am in it. So suck it bitches."

Hess has been killed.

Get to lynching

The other scenes dont have that because there is no coroners report.

Cause of death is in there.

What is there to figure out ? Why didnt you 2 come up with this crap a lot earlier ? Did it take you this long to come up with this crap in the scum thread ?

It should be fairly easy to figure out now, eh?

In terms of the timing, well, I cant explain that.

And we are not scum. CTM and I are town.

1. Verb - scum

2. Pac - idk

4. Vic - town (for now)

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) - scum

8. JC1 - town

9. JiF - town confirmed

10. CTM - town confirmed

11. SMC - leaning town

12. Sharrow - leaning town

13. Slats - scum

14. Hess - scum

Verb, Slats, Nae and now Hess are my favs for scum.

Not an omgus on Hess, but definitely a scummy act to put me at L-2 when I'm town confirmed.

I cant explain it because I will risk a modkill which you've been pushing people toward all game, along with your bandwagonning. CTM is town, I know it for a fact and he can say the exact same about me. Therefore, we have 2 confirmed townies. This is a good thing...we can now look back and use how people have played in reaction to us to formulate cases.

Unfortunately it points to you being scum...but thats your fault. Doesnt really matter though, I'm pretty sure you will be the persno I use as my example to clear my name and CTM's.

Are you serious? This makes you town? Because CTM says so, and you say he is? And it's wrong of people to be suspicious? Are we playing the same game here?

I think you fell off that trike a few too many times. Get a helmet.

Also, I'm town. Don't bother lynching me. My vote on JC was simply due to him barely defending when he's basically claimed Cop. That makes zero sense to me, hence my vote. If you think that's scummy, then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Let that be a lesson to you mofo's.

Dont **** with me.

Now lets lynch Verb!!!

Are you guys like a gay couple who can kill people? If you want us to look away, you two can make out anytime you'd like.

Don't tempt me with this lynch talk sh*t.

Also, I'm town. Don't bother lynching me. My vote on JC was simply due to him barely defending when he's basically claimed Cop. That makes zero sense to me, hence my vote. If you think that's scummy, then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

I have no issues with you guys lynching verbal but for reasons stated earlier I will not be on that train

So where do you guys think we should be lynching today?

Official Day 3 Vote Count

JC (1) - Vic

Nae (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Sharrow

CTM (2) - Smash, Nae

JiF (3) - JC, PAC, verb

Verb (4) - JiF, smc, Slats, CTM

With 12 alive it takes 7

Deadline Thursday

4 hour warning

Deadline is anytime I choose after 6pm EST or hammer vote

Smash was terrified. The Indian skeleton shook his skull and exhaled dust on Smash before he turned and stretched out a finger to the quietest member of the group. Someone screamed," Not Sharrow!!!!! NO!!!!!! But it wasn't Sharrow he was just sleeping. The skeleton was after Nolder. Grabbing him by his arm he pulled him into the hole. A loud wheezing was heard for what felt like a lifetime. Then his bones were shot up and the hole sealed itself.

NOLDER - ROLELESS NURSE -INNOCENT - has been modkilled

It is now night. Get your actions in. Send new pms with the subject tittle N1 action

Everyone was exhausted after their ordeal with the Indian skeleton. One by one they all fell asleep, where they dreamt of rainbows, razor blades, skinny jeans, and eye liner. All the ghey emo stuff you'd expect. Until a blood chilling scream erupted out of nowhere. Everyone was looking around counting bodies for fear of the worse. That's when they saw it, AVM. He was bludgeoned to death by a briefcase.

AVM - Mortician - innocent coroner has been Nightkilled

It's now day 2

I'm feeling sometime Wednesday for a deadline.

It takes 8 to lynch

Ahh life in Sacred Thrust, it was always something else. People were shouting at each other and couldn't really find a clear cut solution. Their arguments were the same things over and over again. "JC is a liar", "BG is scum", "this is getting hard, I hate you jack, the hospital guide" all of the arguments didn't matter because someone had to die. There were young practitioners here at the hospital and they needed a body to experiment. All fingers eventually pointed to BG. If not all a majority of them. They quickly slit BG's throat and sent him off to the trainee surgeons.

BG is dead. It is now night. Please send actions in titled N2 actions

You all go to sleep and then you all wake up. It's now day three. Thirteen are alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is going to be Thursday or Friday.

"I've got it guys. I've figured it out." Ape screamed from the top of his lungs. The group collectively rolled their eyes because they had been there before. The Ape always had it. He had something all rite. A little man complex and a handful of sh*t was the only thing he has ever had. One member of the group had had enough. "Maybe his brain is wrong." someone said. "must of watched to many episodes of sex in the city. I hear it'll drive you gay or crazy. Whatever comes first. well I've got the cure."

The lights went out all mysterious and sh*t. Well not that mysterious. These cheap assholes didn't pay the electric bill.

After hours of negotiating with the power company the lights flickered on. And Ape was dead. His skull had clearly been opened and pieced back together. But his brain lay on the floor. Looks like someone forgot to put it back. But at least people knew the problem. Size does matter.

Ape is dead. Day continues. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Everyone clear the halls stat. We've got an emergency In the hospital. A careless driver has had a wreck. He wasn't paying attention but his injuries are minor.

You all start to clear the way as a patient is wheeled in the operating room followed by a member of the hospital. Both moved so fast you couldn't see them.

hours pass by with what should have been minor surgery. You all felt like committing mass suicide because the waiting soundtrack of the hospital is justin beibers cd. That thing just kept repeating.

oh look a cart is rolling itself out all mysterious and sh*t. That white sheet isn't a good sign. Someone pulls the sheet down to reveal Hess. Nae screams. "You dumb ****. Why?!!!? Why wouldnt you stop texting and driving? Why would you put this ****ed up place as your first call list? Noooo Hess.

Everyone else looks around to see the exact cause of death. Hess had his thumbs removed and he couldn't think to live without texting sO he just gave up.

Then an echoing voice rang around the hospital halls. "You think you can get rid of me? I am the spam it is in me as I am in it. So suck it bitches."

Hess has been killed.

Get to lynching

Posting this for reference.

We have had one NK and I believe the lawyers can kill day or night I also believe CTM and JIF want us all to believe they are Vig when they are in fact Scum thats why they opt to kill during the day. Its also why they took so much time to let us in on their little secret that was in the planning stages. No doubt a scheme of CTM that took some time to convince scum buddy JIF its possible APE or HESS were part of the plan not sure which one though. APE would have never went for it so its probably Hess. My vote stays on CTM. Hope that helps Slats and JC you should probably take a good look at CTM as well or JIFFY pop for that matter.

JiF and CTM's reveal is good...

for me to poop on.

I don't like it, I don't like them, and I'd just as soon see them stoned to death. Try this on: what if we've already killed 2 scum and CTM and JiFruit are the last 2. They could have concocted this whole charade in an effort to try and make it to end game.

I've never seen masons with Vig shots.. I suppose tomorrow they'll reveal they have vests too which is why they're still alive.

At some point I'd like to carve through the BS and get to the bottom of this.

Lets kill JiF and/or CTM and go from there.

Are you serious? This makes you town? Because CTM says so, and you say he is? And it's wrong of people to be suspicious? Are we playing the same game here?

I think you fell off that trike a few too many times. Get a helmet.

I've got one coming the mail for the 4th. American Flag Helmet Cam. Going to be epic.

How can you in one post, insult me and CTM for expecting everyone to believe us and then you post this doing the same?

At least I have someone who can confirm I'm town and I'm not asking everyone to take my word for it like you are. CTM can confirm, I'm town.

JIF your using the word confirmed rather liberally. Your not confirmed at all you want people to believe your confirmed but there is no way you can prove it. Just because you and CTM say your town does not make it so.

I understand that...but what benefit does it serve CTM to confirm me town? I'll tell you, scum hunting. We have 2 confirmed townies. This benefits the town. If you choose not to believe us and narrow the pool. You are hurting the town. When the game is over, you shall see, but I've confirmed that CTM is town and he's confirmed that I am as well.

We have had one NK and I believe the lawyers can kill day or night I also believe CTM and JIF want us all to believe they are Vig when they are in fact Scum thats why they opt to kill during the day. Its also why they took so much time to let us in on their little secret that was in the planning stages. No doubt a scheme of CTM that took some time to convince scum buddy JIF its possible APE or HESS were part of the plan not sure which one though. APE would have never went for it so its probably Hess. My vote stays on CTM. Hope that helps Slats and JC you should probably take a good look at CTM as well or JIFFY pop for that matter.

Awesome theory. Not even close but fun to read and think about.

And I will say this now. If we are killed, please use the way people have played us to your advantage. It will only help the town.

I think its super helpful to have 2 confirmed townies right now. Reactions are great. There has been a lot to go on since we opened this can of worms.

Townies will be smart and use this...scum will do everything they can to shoot it down.

Archived