Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell are you saying

That I've won.. if you leave me alive I will win.. if you kill me I will be revived and become more powerful than any character in any mafia game you've ever seen.

I am -- THE KING!

as if I'm trying to copy your idiocy.. I know what I'm doing chooch..

look how quickly we're about to taste blood.. hahahahah

Sure you do...

You havent done sh*t all game long, you've pushed an uncountered cop, uncountered vigs, and now you actually think you have something to do with the Vic train?

Puhhhleeezzzz

I'm the best, around... nothings gonna ever keep me down.

PAC is stuck in the 80's... I can picture him mowing my lawn wearing zubaz and jamming to " let's hear it for the boy" on his Sony Walkman

PAC is stuck in the 80's... I can picture him mowing my lawn wearing zubaz and jamming to " let's hear it for the boy" on his Sony Walkman

Ahhh yes.. the song made famous by Chris Penn in Footloose. Kevin Bacon used it to help train the young man how to dance.

Unvote

Vote JM J Bullock

Sure you do...

You havent done sh*t all game long, you've pushed an uncountered cop, uncountered vigs, and now you actually think you have something to do with the Vic train?

Puhhhleeezzzz

I have everything to do with the Vic train! I AM the Vic train!

Lol, this is hilarious. Ftr, I understand their whole explanation completely. They suck at explaining themselves, but I don't know why you guys are being so dense. Probably some intentionally and some unintentionally (Smash).

Anyway, if you guys wanted to kill one of them, you should have stayed on CTM though, cause when Pac gets back, he'd probably put him down with a quickness. JIF, he might actually take a look at how things are playing out.

Btw, I also understand their explanation. On the surface, it makes sense. But I just can't get over the scum not killing after N1, them being alive, etc. Same stuff slats said.

I have 2 theories:

1. Scum are dead, and all we have left is a SK group.

2. This is actually a conversion game, and the lawyers are recruiting instead of NKing.

Jack and I are discussing which one of you I want to kill tonight.. hahahah.. what a bunch of idiots!

Jack, how much for a 1-time silencer role? I promise to use it right now and to target Pac.

Deal?

Archived