Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looked as if someone had slipped PAC some adderol or something. He was bouncing of the walls and in all direction. He was making everyone pretty annoyed. It was rather quick and the majority of the players roughed him up and stuffed his mouth with gauze. Then Nurse Bosom, having the funnest fun bags an all the country did what only she could do. She used them to set the gauzes in fire and shortly after PAC combusted

PAC is dead it is now night

LOL. WTF happened? I came back expecting to read Vic's death scene and then see Pac get lynched. Crazy.

This is a very odd reaction for townie SMC.. maybe you're not into this game, but you usually get pissed by someone on you team doign something stupid like that.. or your scum and appreciate the gift

This is a very odd reaction for townie SMC.. maybe you're not into this game, but you usually get pissed by someone on you team doign something stupid like that.. or your scum and appreciate the gift

You guys killing anyone tonight?

LOL, you're such a douche. You kill Pac and now you're pointing fingers elsewhere.

What Pac did was LOL worthy. Why should I be "pissed"? Pac has a right be play stupid.

So I don't understand what is "odd" about it.

Why is Vic town? And why did people have a townie read on SMC earlier?

I assume Vic is town because Jack sent him a townie role PM at the start of the game. I only had a town read on SMC before I found out Verbal wasn't scum. Since CMT/JIF and Verbal seem to all be town, he could have picked either side to be on as scum and it isn't as telling of his alignment. I do think he tends to take the more townish side in those situations as scum though, so it fits his MO, imo. I'm not sure who else had a town read on him.

LOL, you're such a douche. You kill Pac and now you're pointing fingers elsewhere.

What Pac did was LOL worthy. Why should I be "pissed"? Pac has a right be play stupid.

So I don't understand what is "odd" about it.

well if i remember correctly you've gotten pissed about such things in the past, the one time with me you kept going on about for almost a week..

I assume Vic is town because Jack sent him a townie role PM at the start of the game. I only had a town read on SMC before I found out Verbal wasn't scum. Since CMT/JIF and Verbal seem to all be town, he could have picked either side to be on as scum and it isn't as telling of his alignment. I do think he tends to take the more townish side in those situations as scum though, so it fits his MO, imo. I'm not sure who else had a town read on him.

what?

That's how I'm town anyway. How else is he going to make someone town without sending them a PM at the start of the game? lol

How would yous ay that matter of factly about Vic thought?

It's a joke. Slats asked me "how is Vic town" so I told him how he would be town. :face:

DOH!

Earlier you said you were going to figure out a way to show everyone vic was town.. I thought you had some kind of factual knowledge

the game where jif and pac were 100% certain I was the god father, and after realizing (quickly) i wasn't talking my way out of it, I just sarcastically agreed ith them..

I wasn't pissed about that. It was epically hilarious. The only criticism was that you essentially broke the 4th Wall and that made everyone think you were scum.

Pac's situation was completely different. Honestly, I have no idea how Pac got everyone to vote for him so quick. We went from people belaboring over lynching Verbal or JiF (both getting to L-1 at one time), then Vic got there and was essentially toast. Then out of no where Pac gets speed lynched.

Unfortunately with the lack of coroner we won't know what it means.

DOH!

Earlier you said you were going to figure out a way to show everyone vic was town.. I thought you had some kind of factual knowledge

I do. Just been trying to wait as long as I can before I spill the beans. Anyway I guess I might as well get it out of the way now.

Regarding Vic, and also the lack of night kills, I think I know what happened.

As you know, I'm the slutty nurse. What you don't know is that I'm so good that I can do two things at once. I can do good and bad or bad and good. If you're lucky enough to get a piece of this a$$, you'd have to give me your full attention.

That said, I've slept with Vic twice. He's been cheating on his pregnant wife the last two nights. :o

I wasn't pissed about that. It was epically hilarious. The only criticism was that you essentially broke the 4th Wall and that made everyone think you were scum.

Pac's situation was completely different. Honestly, I have no idea how Pac got everyone to vote for him so quick. We went from people belaboring over lynching Verbal or JiF (both getting to L-1 at one time), then Vic got there and was essentially toast. Then out of no where Pac gets speed lynched.

Unfortunately with the lack of coroner we won't know what it means.

It means pac is a douche, which we already knew.. And that lady friend is cutting back on his computer time, which we suspected

I do. Just been trying to wait as long as I can before I spill the beans. Anyway I guess I might as well get it out of the way now.

As you know, I'm the slutty nurse. What you don't know is that I'm so good that I can do two things at once. I can do good and bad or bad and good. If you're lucky enough to get a piece of this a$$, you'd have to give me your full attention.

That said, I've slept with Vic twice. He's been cheating on his pregnant wife the last two nights. :o

so roleblocker? but how does that make vic town, no NK's would me he's scum... not sure i'm getting this yet

Sounds like you're claiming role blocker/healer - which is what I thought the monkey might be.

Is there a possibility that Vic is scum and you blocked his NK attempt?

Archived