Jacoby Ellsbury

CrazyCarl40

Making the all star team means absolutely nothing. Boesch and Gordon both should've made it over him ntm a few others.

BTW his numbers are already getting worse since we first talked about this. I think his OPS is down about 30 points since then and he'll be back down to the same mediocre stats he always puts up by the time the season is over. AKA exactly what I said.

Making the all star team means absolutely nothing. Boesch and Gordon both should've made it over him ntm a few others.

BTW his numbers are already getting worse since we first talked about this. I think his OPS is down about 30 points since then and he'll be back down to the same mediocre stats he always puts up by the time the season is over. AKA exactly what I said.

Mediocre or terrible? Make up your mind. HR had a nice game today. The players votes him in so that means something unlike getting voted in by fans which is popularity.

Mediocre or terrible? Make up your mind. HR had a nice game today. The players votes him in so that means something unlike getting voted in by fans which is popularity.

He's not having a bad year on a mediocre team

Archived