Jets Patriots 2011 Victory Video

F.Chowds

Maybe its just me... I don't get geeked up over this video, or Bart Scott's rant.

It was relevant for what? 6 days? Then we went into Pittsburgh and layed down against a team would should have beaten.

Jets can't become the team of THIS decade, until they beat BOTH of the teams of LAST decade.

Maybe its just me... I don't get geeked up over this video, or Bart Scott's rant.

It was relevant for what? 6 days? Then we went into Pittsburgh and layed down against a team would should have beaten.

Jets can't become the team of THIS decade, until they beat BOTH of the teams of LAST decade.

Well said. But at the same time. That frakkin video is awesome.

Well said. But at the same time. That frakkin video is awesome.

The video is awesome... until the end, the excessive celebration turns my stomach. Its a tell-tale sign of a team that didn't know how to act like they'd been there before, and foreshadows the letdown of the AFC Championship game.

Don't get me wrong, it gets me psyched for Jets football and the strides of the past 2 years... but I don't believe in resting on ones laurels either.

I have high expectations. Video montages that preclude coming up short of the Lombardi are nice, but not something I can let myself revel in.

The video is awesome... until the end, the excessive celebration turns my stomach. Its a tell-tale sign of a team that didn't know how to act like they'd been there before, and foreshadows the letdown of the AFC Championship game.

Don't get me wrong, it gets me psyched for Jets football and the strides of the past 2 years... but I don't believe in resting on ones laurels either.

I have high expectations. Video montages that preclude coming up short of the Lombardi are nice, but not something I can let myself revel in.

Truth is I was telling baby Crusher that same thing when we watched it live. I was afraid that they spent their load and would have nothing left for the following week. Heard it 100x's, "That was their Suyperbowl".

yet watching them kick the Pats in the nutz after all the yickety yack about the beaten we took earlier is enough to give me a chubby. Just wish I could see it.

Have you no soul?

Re-sign "The Big Cat"

I know it's a longshot but is there a way that I can watch that game in it's entirety again without having to wait for the NFL network to possibly replay it?

Yes, with a time machine.

AAh sthu, if you were a lesbian we'd call you an EPIC DEB!

( Debbie Downer!)

AAh sthu, if you were a lesbian we'd call you an EPIC DEB!

( Debbie Downer!)

I'm not being a Debbie Downer, I'm just stating that I am holding the New York Jets to higher standards than cool soundbytes and beating the Patriots 2 out of 3 times.

I want the SuperBowl. I sometimes think other fans forget we've had good teams in the past, that have come up short... and then waited for another decade or so before they were good again. Win now. That's all I'm saying.

Also, if I were a lesbian you'd call me... and I wouldn't answer because I'd be naked, celebrating the fact that I'm a lesbian. ;)

Re-sign "The Big Cat"

I know it's a longshot but is there a way that I can watch that game in it's entirety again without having to wait for the NFL network to possibly replay it?

I have it saved on my DVR and watched it on Monday ;) BTW I have Squeeler game to I just cant bare to watch it, still a half year latter :blowup:

Archived