Dolphins fans cry over Jets gear being sold in team store

visajets

And I remember that can't provide either one. So what?

I'm truly sorry you do not get SNY on the compound slats.

It's not like there were other posters who saw the same exact thing as I did or anything. :rolleyes:

For Slats:

Dolphins take down Jets gear at team store

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 20, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT

Well, that didn’t take long.

Following Armando Salguero’s tweet and our post on the matter, the Dolphins will no longer be selling Jets t-shirts at their team store. Here’s an email sent from Dolphins COO Mike Dee to Salguero, reprinted with the permission of the Dolphins.

“I saw your blog this morning. You should know that, at our fan’s request, we are about to announce a new policy that we will no longer sell visiting team merchandise at the stadium on gamedays,” Dee writes. “This was a product of offseason focus groups that we did and among the topics that we covered was how we work with fans to create a better home field advantage.

“Our fans felt strongly that this policy should be implemented and we are doing it. As part of this arrangement with the operator of the team store, we gave them a limited window to sell everything that they had in stock on a discounted basis prior to the start of the NFL season. With the Mets coming to town this weekend to play the Marlins, they are attempting to move all of their old Jets merchandise this week. We were unaware of this particular shirt which I am told is a number of years old. We have requested that this particular shirt be removed immediately.”

We’re glad this important issue is out of the way so we can move on to minor stuff like the labor agreement likely being voted on Wednesday.

I prefer visa learn to copy & paste. Teach a man to fish, that sort of thing.

Thanks, though! :)

When I post the articles, the pictures dont come out. The pictures are an important part of the post. Is this explanation satisfactory and accepted by those in charge here?

When I post the articles, the pictures dont come out. The pictures are an important part of the post. Is this explanation satisfactory and accepted by those in charge here?

No.

Post the article and the link. Lots of people browse the site by phone, where clicking a link is both cumbersome and time consuming.

Post both the link and the article, duh. :blink:

This way if your classmates in the kindergarten, want to see the pictures, they can click the link. :o

Do you expect anything less from a team that is owned by Mark Anthony, J-Lo and Serena Williams?

The DOlphins are an awfully ran organization....much to my delight

get up to date Girl. J-Lo, and Mark Anthony are split city.

Word is they are in a custody dispute over Chad Henne. No one wants him

All joking aside, you Dolphins do realize there is a damn good reason your team was selling Jets gear in their team store, right? BECAUSE IT WAS SELLING!!!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves Dolphins fans. You are the worst fan base in all of sports - simply pathetic.

LOL! Yes, those are the folks running the organization.

My god, you're stupid.

You will be taken off this shelf next if you keep insulting our posters. NPA

Crusher where you at? Ya yelled at the Ape yesterday for calling Visa stupid

At the lake fishing and drinking whiskey.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated...

What he said.

Archived