Lets take a poll

19andOhWait

31 members have voted

1. 1. As of now, what would you prefer

As a fan of the Jets would you rather sign Nnamdi to a huge deal which would probably end the idea of going after any other potential free agents or would you rather bring back Antonio and Braylon, roll with them and whoever else we may go after?

I haven't been following this too closely, what are the numbers we're looking at for these guys? Is it:

Aso at 12 mil per

Braylon at 7 mil

Cro at 6 mil

Does that sound about right?

I don't think Braylon's getting 7 mil. Seriously, he's better than Ochocinco at this point of their careers and he's better than Roy Williams, yet he didn't even get a sniff. I'm beginning to think that, while he did not get busted for anything, that 4am car crash he had a couple weeks ago has alot more behind it than we know. If the officer gave him a pass on something, NFL teams would still find that out and not want to invest in him. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

And Cro is more likely in the 7-8 mil range.

If they are gonna throw what is rumored -- 73 mil 4 years -- that's hard to turn down --

Jerry Jones usually gets his way -- we will see -- Hope I am wrong

SO DAL is going to give the guy an avg of 18.25 mil a year when the rest of the league was in the 12-14mil range, tops? Really now??

SO DAL is going to give the guy an avg of 18.25 mil a year when the rest of the league was in the 12-14mil range, tops? Really now??

Like I said Rumor has it. If it were to happen I can live with it for sure -- Just have a bad feeling now.

ok, so essentially it's a 3 year contract where he avg 11m a year plus whatever salary they throw in. Rumor is our offer is 6 years in the 12 mil avg. Granted I'm sure there's backloading in our offer, it's still a much more secure long term contract and we don't have to dismantle the whole team to do it. DAL didn't lose games on D too much last year, they lost because Romo spent most of his time on his a$$.

I don't think Braylon's getting 7 mil. Seriously, he's better than Ochocinco at this point of their careers and he's better than Roy Williams, yet he didn't even get a sniff. I'm beginning to think that, while he did not get busted for anything, that 4am car crash he had a couple weeks ago has alot more behind it than we know. If the officer gave him a pass on something, NFL teams would still find that out and not want to invest in him. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

And Cro is more likely in the 7-8 mil range.

Seems like it. Interest in Braylon has been tepid at best. In fact, doesn't it seem like nobody cares at all about him? It's like the league has pretty much told the Jets: "You can re-sign that guy if you want, but you probably shouldn't pay him much."

I think Braylon will wind up signing for about $5-6M at this rate at best, rather than not be on any team at all.

Even if you included Moss with asa, my vote is still with Braylon and Cro. We can get probably keep Edwards for cheap, and still give Cro decent money. Moss = done, Cro = younger, Asa = beast but not necessary as #2, Edwards = priceless value to our offense.

Archived